Methyl 1-D?

Punisher1985

Awards
I've been hearing a lot of hype about Methyl 1-D. I just want to know from experienced body builders that have taken it what they think about this product. Have you taken it? Has it worked?

If not, what would be a good alternative that would live up to the hype of Methyl 1-D?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At your age, the likelyhood of Methyl 1-D doing much for you is slim. the 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one is a fancy naming for DHEA. And the 1,4,6-Etioallocholan-Dione is ATD. so you might get a little from that, but the dosing is low for what you are paying for a bottle of caps. could buy plenty of other products that would give better results for less

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
basically any PH you can just pickup at your local GNC, Vitamineshoppe, or supplement store is garbage. :gotsearch do research on the ones that have the properties you are interested in, read people's experience with them prepare your diet, figure out your PCT, ... and there is a lot more you have to do. This takes a while to research . But if its something you really want, then it is worth the time.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
its garbage. my friend bought a bottle last year when it first came out, all he got out of it was a thinner wallet. no results at all

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I think this product is great for the over 40 crowd, allbeit overpriced. For me all it did was flare up past gyno 2.5 weeks in.