DHT prohormone? LG Methyl Masterdrol V2

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Two steps away from Stenolone? All I can find on Stenolone is it is a synthetic derivative of DHT. Structure of MMV2 looks like basically it is two steps away from DHT, similar to the AMS products that are two steps away from Test and 1-Test. At 300 mgs a day would enough of this possibly convert to DHT to give some decent strength gains in a stack. Being as its a non-methyl if so this would be ok for those not worried about DHT related sides.

Thoughts?

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Also the flip side, if this would at all be legit, for those worried about DHT sides do not take. No mention of DHT in write up.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Also the flip side, if this would at all be legit, for those worried about DHT sides do not take. No mention of DHT in write up.
I believe it is the same compound as Liquid Methyl Masterdrol and from what I have heard on here, it is just DHEA.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I believe it is the same compound as Liquid Methyl Masterdrol and from what I have heard on here, it is just DHEA.
I thought it was DHEA at first to. But I now am thinking it is what DHEA would be after it has been 5a reduced.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
LG Methyl Masterdrol V2=3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

DHEA=Dehydroisoandrosterone; 3β-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one; 3β-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one; Androstenol; Androstenolone; Dehydroisoandrosterone; Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one; Prasterone; trans-Dehydroandrosterone.

Either they just misnamed it by leaving out the double bond at 5 or it is already reduced at 5.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was DHEA at first to. But I now am thinking it is what DHEA would be after it has been 5a reduced.
You are correct. I think it has potential as a preworkout supplement, but their(LG Science)marketing needs to be geared towards separating themselves from the other two large companies selling DHEA based products named after 17a designer steroids.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more info on this. I am so consused about LG Masterdrol V2 and the liquid version. Everyone says it is crap, and that it is plain DHEA, but nobody has tried it. I really want something that would convert readily to DHT. but I really don't want to wast cash if it is plain DHEA. Someone please shed more light on this.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
V2 is 5a reduced DHEA, so a prohormone 2 steps away from DHT. Liquid looks like the same compound with different delivery system and different supporting compounds. Methyl 1-D is the DHEA supplement they put out.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, this should be a good PWO product then.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Liquid Masterdrol and it didn't do sh*t. It's just dhea.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Prohormone Complex 300mg
Epihyroxyetioallocholan-17-one ethyl ester
Yohimbine HCL
So, the superstar we chose in the next generation is the last legal ANDROSTANE. Other potant steroids ANAVAR, PROVIRON, MASTERON, STENELONE, METHSTENELONE are ANDROSTANES. Some other androstanes you might remember are Masterdrol, Methyl Masterdrol, androstanediol and androstanedione better known as 5aAndro. All of these ANDROSTANE steroids have one thing in common, crazy strength gains with incredible hardening. The new Liquid Masterdrol has the same basic structure of Masterdrol, Masterdrol V2 and Methyl Masterdrol
I am by no means saying I like/trust LG. But the writeup and nomenclature used would suggest 5a reduced DHEA. Anyone have proof it is just DHEA? All the steroids they compare it to are DHT analogues (5a reduced). Well I think, I'm not sure what the original Masterdrol was, but all the others are 5a reduced.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:think:I too am curious about this product. But knowing LG's reputation lately I don't have much hope for this compound. After there last product (Receptor) I just pretty much wrote them off entirely. The structure of this compound is interesting none the less.
It still amazes me that methyl1-d is a best seller on many online stores. So I'm sure we'll see a log of this before to long.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:think:I too am curious about this product. But knowing LG's reputation lately I don't have much hope for this compound. After there last product (Receptor) I just pretty much wrote them off entirely. The structure of this compound is interesting none the less.
It still amazes me that methyl1-d is a best seller on many online stores. So I'm sure we'll see a log of this before to long.
I'm also very "iffy" when it comes to LG products. Most reports I've seen are "over-priced and under-dosed" which doesn't prompt me to fork out hard-earned money. So, is there anything else out there now (since MDHT, mestanolone, and M-5AA are gone bye-bye) that works like MMV2 is "supposed" to? I'm desparately looking for a real PWO intensifier and body-comp hardener. Dying for that awesome aggression!:twisted:Suggestions anyone?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm also very "iffy" when it comes to LG products. Most reports I've seen are "over-priced and under-dosed" which doesn't prompt me to fork out hard-earned money. So, is there anything else out there now (since MDHT, mestanolone, and M-5AA are gone bye-bye) that works like MMV2 is "supposed" to? I'm desparately looking for a real PWO intensifier and body-comp hardener. Dying for that awesome aggression!:twisted:Suggestions anyone?
You should give this compound a chance bro.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Everything I've heard about it from people who've tried it is that its complete trash which I totally believe based on the company who makes it reputation.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything I've heard about it from people who've tried it is that its complete trash which I totally believe based on the company who makes it reputation.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
No offense boss, but did you get out of the wrong side of the bed joebo? Because I've seen you in nearly every thread asking about our products, totally bashing LG hardcore.

Products don't always work for everyone, but I know from personal experience that MMv2 isn't half bad. You'll never get steroid like gains from anything other than steroids. There are actually a few logs of this product going on right now, right here on AM. So if you want to see results, just ask the guys taking it.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I know from personal experience that MMv2 isn't half bad. You'll never get steroid like gains from anything other than steroids.
So from a LG Rep your saying the product isn't half bad. Your not saying its a great product, just thats it's not half bad. Not very reassuring now is it. I agree you will never get steroid like gains from anything other than steroids, but then why does LG market it as a steroid as follows:

So, the superstar we chose in the next generation is the last legal ANDROSTANE. Other potant steroids ANAVAR, PROVIRON, MASTERON and METHANOLONE are ANDROSTANES. Some other androstanes you might remember are Masterdrol, Methyl Masterdrol, androstanediol and androstanedione. All of these ANDROSTANE steroids have one thing in common, crazy strength gains with incredible hardening. The new Liquid Masterdrol has the same basic structure of Masterdrol, Masterdrol V2 and Methyl Masterdrol and it is a prohormone capable of giving the same gains in strength and extreme intensity in the gym

Sounds like it should produce steroid type gains to me.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Then why does LG market it as a steroid as follows...Do not listen to me, because I do not know what I am talking about...Sounds like it should produce steroid type gains to me.

The same reason that every other company markets their products as such. Just, because it does not produce steroid like gains in SOME, does not mean that it doesn't work. I fixed your post for you. :nutkick:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To each his own - Different strokes for different folks...

I say let Joe test a bottle out and get his feedback. He is a very honest person when given the opportunity to actually use a product. Never know - he may like it.

Just a thought. Carry on...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The same reason that every other company markets their products as such. Just, because it does not produce steroid like gains in SOME, does not mean that it doesn't work. I fixed your post for you. :nutkick:
A response I would only expect from an LG rep. What other companies on this board compare their product directly to steroid and state you will experience the same type of gains. Please enlighten me....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I beleive when LG claims its comparable to Anavar proviron etc etc is because of its androstane backbone in which they are used to harden muscle, cut some fat, and increase intensity . Ive used Anavar, Methyl DHT, Methyl masteron , as well as Liquid Masterdrol ( used this when i wasnt an LG Rep) and MMV2. Ive also used winny, and ive used prostanazol and furazadrol. What do all these do? Increase the hardness, and some give pretty nice strength gains as well. None of these steroids outside of methyl masteron will give huge size gains, not even anavar. So i think when LG says that its comparable there not too far off as i got similar results on MMV2 as to when i was on winny and the like.

I ran MMV2 for 3 weeks and by the end of week 1 i noticed i was more vascular, my muscles were definately harder and while cutting i was lifting weight i was lifting when i was about 10lbs heavier.

Now i can completely understand your view and your point. I was once a person who kinda shyed away from LG products but thats the exact reason i became a rep for them and I really enjoy it.

If youd like to log a bottle of MMV2 lemme know Joebo and ill get some out to you to try.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I beleive when LG claims its comparable to Anavar proviron etc etc is because of its androstane backbone in which they are used to harden muscle, cut some fat, and increase intensity . Ive used Anavar, Methyl DHT, Methyl masteron , as well as Liquid Masterdrol ( used this when i wasnt an LG Rep) and MMV2. Ive also used winny, and ive used prostanazol and furazadrol. What do all these do? Increase the hardness, and some give pretty nice strength gains as well. None of these steroids outside of methyl masteron will give huge size gains, not even anavar. So i think when LG says that its comparable there not too far off as i got similar results on MMV2 as to when i was on winny and the like.

I ran MMV2 for 3 weeks and by the end of week 1 i noticed i was more vascular, my muscles were definately harder and while cutting i was lifting weight i was lifting when i was about 10lbs heavier.

Now i can completely understand your view and your point. I was once a person who kinda shyed away from LG products but thats the exact reason i became a rep for them and I really enjoy it.

If youd like to log a bottle of MMV2 lemme know Joebo and ill get some out to you to try.
I'm a very cynical person and won't lie for anyone. Give me a bottle or 2 and I'll do an honest log on it for everyone. Thanks!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a very cynical person and won't lie for anyone. Give me a bottle or 2 and I'll do an honest log on it for everyone. Thanks!
To come back and re-qoute myself, I'm not some 180-pounder newbie who doesn't know jack-squat about Ph's/Ps's. I'm 6'3 and 265 pounds with 20+ years of lifting under my big blue powerbelt! Send me 2 bottles and I'll do a real-world log on it for everyone to judge! If it works on my big ass, it'll work for anyone. Thanks! Yours truly, the Thundergod!:hammer:

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I don't care what anyone thinks of LG Sciences. I am on my 2nd week of my 2nd stack of Methyl 1D and Liquid Masterdrol. I gained 10 lbs of solid muscle and didn't lose it at all while on PCT. I was 178 lbs. before my first cycle and now I'm at 197 and climbing. I have a bottle on Methyl Masterdrol V2 on the way. I'll keep all posted. Cheers, Adrien

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this sh*t REALLY WORKS/ or NOT?
If by sh!t, you mean the MMV2, it surely does work. And it works very well. Try it for yourself. That will be the only way to truly convince you. :wave:

ekdevil

Awards
its good.im hoping they'd have it without yohimbine though

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
LG Methyl Masterdrol V2=3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

DHEA=Dehydroisoandrosterone; 3β-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one; 3β-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one; Androstenol; Androstenolone; Dehydroisoandrosterone; Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one; Prasterone; trans-Dehydroandrosterone.

Either they just misnamed it by leaving out the double bond at 5 or it is already reduced at 5.
You are correct. I think it has potential as a preworkout supplement, but their(LG Science)marketing needs to be geared towards separating themselves from the other two large companies selling DHEA based products named after 17a designer steroids.
Yo slow-mun, im trying to get to the bottom of this. There is a product called 17 hd PLATINUM from vyotech nutritionals. The stuff looks pretty much the same as its previous 17 hd product, withthe exeption of this:

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 22
Amount Per Serving:
17- Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone: 400mg
Ge Gan (pueraria lobota)
Smilax Officinalis
N.O. Oliliacae
Betaecdysterone 100mg
Wild yam extract 100mg
Glabra 100mg
Phosphatidyl choline 50mg
Citric acid 50mg
3-deoxy 25mg
* 3-Deoxy contains: 5-androsten-17-one(3-Desoxy DHEA)

So this stuff, 5-androsten-17-one(3-Desoxy DHEA), according to PA is a potent and fast acting aromatase inhibitor. However, i was reading a bit and found it similar to the lg product mmv2 active is 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 100mg

so basically 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one which = epiandrosterone which = 5alpha-Androstan-17-one which looks pretty close to
5-androsten-17-one or 3-desoxy (dhea) the stuff on this supplemet

ANy thoughts???

Thanks

shinivan

Awards
  • Established

was this the alpha or beta isomer version of methyl masterdrol??? (in other words, was it the androsterone active based or the epiandrosterone active based the one you used??)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its good.im hoping they'd have it without yohimbine though
x2 on this bro i love most of lg products i just wish they cut out the Y or at least gave an option like an MMV Y free version.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
A new DHT prohormone was just released by Primordial Performance, AndroHard. Promotes lean gains, increases libido, great for a recomp. Thought some of you guys might be interested.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
may be way off base here as i didn't enjoy the trifecta stack at all and was very disapointed....but wouldn't a "D-Plex" or "The One" be the ph's closest to DHT if anyone is looking for that type of product

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
may be way off base here as i didn't enjoy the trifecta stack at all and was very disapointed....but wouldn't a "D-Plex" or "The One" be the ph's closest to DHT if anyone is looking for that type of product
What is the trifecta stack?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A new DHT prohormone was just released by Primordial Performance, AndroHard. Promotes lean gains, increases libido, great for a recomp. Thought some of you guys might be interested.
I saw this but there is not a lot of information about what PCT is required for it? I am sure you are going to recommend the TRS you make but is all of that required? I know for a lot of the milder PHs an AI like Formadrol/Formestane is all many take but I don't know if that would be sufficient or not. If I ever delve into the PH game, I would with PP since you guys seems to have it together but there are still lots of unanswered questions I have.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
The answer is sure but with much higher sides. PP claim this is tougher than Epi on the liver? It makes sense that its tough on the prostate.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
1-Androsterone perhaps? (1T)

No its not more like 5a-Androsterone :dunno: Profile would be nice.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I saw this but there is not a lot of information about what PCT is required for it? I am sure you are going to recommend the TRS you make but is all of that required? I know for a lot of the milder PHs an AI like Formadrol/Formestane is all many take but I don't know if that would be sufficient or not. If I ever delve into the PH game, I would with PP since you guys seems to have it together but there are still lots of unanswered questions I have.
It is a mild DHT prohormone, so the full Testosterone Recovery Stack wouldn't be needed. I would probably just use the Sustain. I normally don't recommend AI's for post cycle therapy because of possible estrogen rebound.

1-Androsterone perhaps? (1T)

No its not more like 5a-Androsterone :dunno: Profile would be nice.
Androsterone (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one)

A full write up should be on our site in the next couple of days. I'll link that up once it is available.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a mild DHT prohormone, so the full Testosterone Recovery Stack wouldn't be needed. I would probably just use the Sustain. I normally don't recommend AI's for post cycle therapy because of possible estrogen rebound.

Androsterone (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one)

A full write up should be on our site in the next couple of days. I'll link that up once it is available.
Thanks Jimbo! I assume you would still have to run a cycle support supp to be safe as well?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Can't run saw palmetto with a DHT-PH

You'd need to check the product.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jimbo! I assume you would still have to run a cycle support supp to be safe as well?
what type of cycle support are you thinking? it shouldn't have much effect on bp or liver. really the only issues i would possibly even look for would be hair loss, and thats only if you are prone to balding.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what type of cycle support are you thinking? it shouldn't have much effect on bp or liver. really the only issues i would possibly even look for would be hair loss, and thats only if you are prone to balding.
Gotcha, hence why I asked. If I do decide to go down that road I will make sure to PM you with all of my concerns so I am on the straight and narrow. Appreciate all the answers though without flaming my ignorant self!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, hence why I asked. If I do decide to go down that road I will make sure to PM you with all of my concerns so I am on the straight and narrow. Appreciate all the answers though without flaming my ignorant self!
If you have questions start a thread with them then pm me the link to the thread. Chances are that others have similar questions. So it would benefit the masses if I responded in the forum.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have questions start a thread with them then pm me the link to the thread. Chances are that others have similar questions. So it would benefit the masses if I responded in the forum.
Good point, I will make sure to do that. :thinking: