Guinea Pig - Adrenaline and XForce stacked!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As I write this, I am doing my second night in a row trial of XForce and Adrenaline stacked. Two caps of each. Let me tell you-- these babies work synergistically! I don't think I will do this stack again unless I am VERY tired! I have the jitters like a heavy dose ECA stack, I am hyperactive as a circus freak, but the Adrenaline gives me this tremendous and wonderful mental edge, I am very alert and sharp and focused. This stack would be ideal if you do not need to sit still and you really really want to be wide awake for a long time!!! Strong effects last about 6 hours, at least they did last night, we will see about tonight. Overall effect lasted about 10 hours. I would not recommend taking this stack within 12 hours of when you want to go to bed.

In the past, I had experienced nothing like this, even taking 3 caps of XForce or 3 caps of Adrenaline at a time. The only things that are close to this are a 1.5x or 2x dose of ECA, or a bottle of Redline.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
the 400mgs of caffine alone would give me the jitters

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Today I took 4 Adrenaline + 4 Servings (1 bottle) of Endorush.
Lets just say my chest did not feel so good.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am a non-responder to caffeine but a total stim junkie!

I will never do that stack again, it's about 915am now and I am just able to feel calm again!

In retrospect...reminded me of the few times I did an ECY stack...adding yohimbe kicks my butt as far as energy and jitters goes...similar feeling.

The mental effects didn't last nearly as long as the physical effects of this little experiment...

There ya go.