Bulk Trans-resveratrol Dosing?

Z

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased 80 grams of bulk trans-resveratrol but the bottle doesnt make any mention of dosing. I figued maybe 1/4 tsp would be about 500mg as that seems to be the case with most bulk powders. Anyone have any ideas on this, I was hoping to start this up tonight?

H

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Contact the supplier if the seller's description online doesn't mention a thing. Powders actually vary drastically... 1/4 tsp of NA-RALA is 200mg while 1/4 tsp of Beta Alanine is just short of 2000mg.

Z

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Contact the supplier if the seller's description online doesn't mention a thing. Powders actually vary drastically... 1/4 tsp of NA-RALA is 200mg while 1/4 tsp of Beta Alanine is just short of 2000mg.
Damn, guess thats true. Ive got a request in to the company but I wanted to see if anyone else has used this powder and knew the dosing so I could start using and capping.

M

meat250

Awards
I recently purchased 80 grams of bulk trans-resveratrol but the bottle doesnt make any mention of dosing. I figued maybe 1/4 tsp would be about 500mg as that seems to be the case with most bulk powders. Anyone have any ideas on this, I was hoping to start this up tonight?
where did u get 80g? curious as res is so expensive to buy in bulk to save$$

Thanks,
Meat

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established
500mg seems reasonable, consume with quercitin.

Z

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Picking up some quercitin today, thanks for that. As for the place that sells this, you can get your CUSTOM batch of trans-res as well if you look at WAREHOUSES and such :cheers:. I also found another supplier of trans-res 50% that actually lists the strength of their powder and it came to about 493 mg per 1/4 tsp so I'll be using a total of 1 tsp ed for a total of 2 grams ed (1gram active). Hoping that 10mg nolva every night and 2 grams trans-res will help with this gyno flair up I've got going on right now. I'll also be stacking the trans-res with Drive once the gyno situation settles down.