Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wanted to add pcs to my furazadrol cycle, anybody used pcs while on? pros/cons.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Fairly useless, you dont need HGW on cycles, nor do you need the increased pumps from the icariin in the HGW.

IMO the only benefit would be the health benefit of resveratrol, so just get a resveratrol supp.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fairly useless, you dont need HGW on cycles, nor do you need the increased pumps from the icariin in the HGW.

IMO the only benefit would be the health benefit of resveratrol, so just get a resveratrol supp.
the res is the reason for using pcs. unless you have a better idea for quality resveratrol? ive heard a few guys talking about pulsing cycles of epi with pcs on off days, this is what gave me the idea to include in my furazadrol cycle. anybody tried?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am using POST Cycle Support while pulsing Epistane and loving it.

CROWLER

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on running PCS with my next cycle. Hopefully I can reap the cardiovascular benefits from it.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
the res is the reason for using pcs. unless you have a better idea for quality resveratrol? ive heard a few guys talking about pulsing cycles of epi with pcs on off days, this is what gave me the idea to include in my furazadrol cycle. anybody tried?
Patrick Arnold sells a quality resveratrol supp from Ergopharms sister company Giant.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Patrick Arnold sells a quality resveratrol supp from Ergopharms sister company Giant.
is it capped or bulk? really liked 6oxo extreme.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just checked out the giant site, this looks like a great choice. thanks for offering the option. btw, anyone ordered from there before?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
just checked out the giant site, this looks like a great choice. thanks for offering the option. btw, anyone ordered from there before?
yea they are good to order from, can't believe anyone on this forum didnt know of Giant, PA is the man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yea they are good to order from, can't believe anyone on this forum didnt know of Giant, PA is the man.
60 caps for $20 is a good deal considering pa's rep for quality supps. their cissus looks pretty good too.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I assume you're just using the PCS on your off days, right?

Yes using it on off days at recommended dosage. No need to use more than you have to and you save money too :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Well with fully 37% of the people taking Epistane/Havoc having libido issues IMO it is a GREAT idea to take POST Cycle Support during the cycle with the horny Goat Weed in it. POST Cycle Support already has the Trans-resveratrol it is as well as other ingredients to help you body better utilize it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/65614-havoc-epistane-libido.html

CROWLER

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing wrong at all with taking it on cycle, there is SOME evidence that it may help reduce suppression levels. Also I can't recall if furazadrol is aromatizable or not (i'd guess not) but resveratrol also as a piece of its serm like abilities also exerts a bit of an AI effect so might help keep estrogen sides down. both of those are just my opinion, and have relatively little science to back them up.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Well with fully 37% of the people taking Epistane/Havoc having libido issues IMO it is a GREAT idea to take POST Cycle Support during the cycle with the horny Goat Weed in it. POST Cycle Support already has the Trans-resveratrol it is as well as other ingredients to help you body better utilize it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/65614-havoc-epistane-libido.html

CROWLER
I'm well aware of libido issues while on cycle, we simply have two seperate opinions on this issue. OP I still recommend going with Giants product. I mean hell if you just want boosted libido get some dirt cheap tribulus (wont do jack for muscle gain but is great for libido)

(not that I dont love AI as I've used just about every product of yours, chaos being my fav!)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Yes using it on off days at recommended dosage. No need to use more than you have to and you save money too :)

CROWLER
I'm currently pulsing superdrol 3on/4off (micro-cycles). I bet PCS would be great for my off days, possibly making a "real" pct unnecessary at the end of my cycle. (Although I'm liking it so much, there may not be and end to my cycle, lol.)
And if I decided to also use Cycle Support, would you recommend it every day of my cycle? And with or without RYR? Thanks, Crowler.