post cycle support-on cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

post cycle support-on cycle

  1. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    post cycle support-on cycle


    wanted to add pcs to my furazadrol cycle, anybody used pcs while on? pros/cons.

  2. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    996
    Rep Power
    583

    Reputation

    Fairly useless, you dont need HGW on cycles, nor do you need the increased pumps from the icariin in the HGW.

    IMO the only benefit would be the health benefit of resveratrol, so just get a resveratrol supp.
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Fairly useless, you dont need HGW on cycles, nor do you need the increased pumps from the icariin in the HGW.

    IMO the only benefit would be the health benefit of resveratrol, so just get a resveratrol supp.
    the res is the reason for using pcs. unless you have a better idea for quality resveratrol? ive heard a few guys talking about pulsing cycles of epi with pcs on off days, this is what gave me the idea to include in my furazadrol cycle. anybody tried?
    •   
       

  4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    I am using POST Cycle Support while pulsing Epistane and loving it.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Registered User
    UNCfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,948
    Rep Power
    1065

    Reputation

    I am planning on running PCS with my next cycle. Hopefully I can reap the cardiovascular benefits from it.
  6. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    996
    Rep Power
    583

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the res is the reason for using pcs. unless you have a better idea for quality resveratrol? ive heard a few guys talking about pulsing cycles of epi with pcs on off days, this is what gave me the idea to include in my furazadrol cycle. anybody tried?
    Patrick Arnold sells a quality resveratrol supp from Ergopharms sister company Giant.
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Patrick Arnold sells a quality resveratrol supp from Ergopharms sister company Giant.
    is it capped or bulk? really liked 6oxo extreme.
  8. Senior Member
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    792

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I am using POST Cycle Support while pulsing Epistane and loving it.


    CROWLER
    I assume you're just using the PCS on your off days, right?
    mw2012
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Patrick Arnold sells a quality resveratrol supp from Ergopharms sister company Giant.
    just checked out the giant site, this looks like a great choice. thanks for offering the option. btw, anyone ordered from there before?
  10. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    996
    Rep Power
    583

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just checked out the giant site, this looks like a great choice. thanks for offering the option. btw, anyone ordered from there before?
    yea they are good to order from, can't believe anyone on this forum didnt know of Giant, PA is the man.
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751392

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    yea they are good to order from, can't believe anyone on this forum didnt know of Giant, PA is the man.
    60 caps for $20 is a good deal considering pa's rep for quality supps. their cissus looks pretty good too.
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    I assume you're just using the PCS on your off days, right?

    Yes using it on off days at recommended dosage. No need to use more than you have to and you save money too


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  13. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Fairly useless, you dont need HGW on cycles, nor do you need the increased pumps from the icariin in the HGW.

    IMO the only benefit would be the health benefit of resveratrol, so just get a resveratrol supp.
    Well with fully 37% of the people taking Epistane/Havoc having libido issues IMO it is a GREAT idea to take POST Cycle Support during the cycle with the horny Goat Weed in it. POST Cycle Support already has the Trans-resveratrol it is as well as other ingredients to help you body better utilize it.

    HAVOC/EPISTANE Libido


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    nothing wrong at all with taking it on cycle, there is SOME evidence that it may help reduce suppression levels. Also I can't recall if furazadrol is aromatizable or not (i'd guess not) but resveratrol also as a piece of its serm like abilities also exerts a bit of an AI effect so might help keep estrogen sides down. both of those are just my opinion, and have relatively little science to back them up.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Advanced Member
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    996
    Rep Power
    583

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Well with fully 37% of the people taking Epistane/Havoc having libido issues IMO it is a GREAT idea to take POST Cycle Support during the cycle with the horny Goat Weed in it. POST Cycle Support already has the Trans-resveratrol it is as well as other ingredients to help you body better utilize it.

    HAVOC/EPISTANE Libido


    CROWLER
    I'm well aware of libido issues while on cycle, we simply have two seperate opinions on this issue. OP I still recommend going with Giants product. I mean hell if you just want boosted libido get some dirt cheap tribulus (wont do jack for muscle gain but is great for libido)

    (not that I dont love AI as I've used just about every product of yours, chaos being my fav!)
  16. Senior Member
    ImJ2x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,236
    Rep Power
    792

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Yes using it on off days at recommended dosage. No need to use more than you have to and you save money too


    CROWLER
    I'm currently pulsing superdrol 3on/4off (micro-cycles). I bet PCS would be great for my off days, possibly making a "real" pct unnecessary at the end of my cycle. (Although I'm liking it so much, there may not be and end to my cycle, lol.)
    And if I decided to also use Cycle Support, would you recommend it every day of my cycle? And with or without RYR? Thanks, Crowler.
    mw2012
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. prostate support on cycle
    By hli1022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 02:08 PM
  2. Joint Support On Cycle
    By juice3320 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:08 AM
  3. Cycle Support on-cycle or after?
    By nsmoney1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 05:15 PM
  4. Cycle Support on On Days of Pulse?
    By JJC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in