Arginine Pyroglutamate

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know where you could buy a bulk form of this? Thanks :)

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
well, I was thinking about doing an experiment. People sip on BCAA's all day so I figured making a cocktail I could sip on all day with a bunch of different things and figured that combined with lysine would be a good choice as part of the mix in order to try and increase GH levels.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen it in bulk, but suffice to say if Beverly Int uses it in their GH formula it must be a worthwhile supp.

Interesting idea to add to mega dose bcaa's.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
was thinking...

Arginine Pyroglutamate
ornithine
lysine
glycine
glutamine
GABA

Also taking r-ala post CHO meals on a low CHO diet to reduce insulin release so GH release isn't blunted by insulin release.

Just sip on that all day long... just an idea I was thinking of today. I know universal makes something similar... but not with Arginine Pyroglutamate which is "supposed" to work really with with lycine because regular old L-arginine is supposed to compete with the lysine... although in the "other ingredients" it says... Arginine Pyroglutamate but I donno if thats the main source of arginine or not...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It would be very nice to bulk powder together some GH Factor..... since it is so pricey. It's old school for GH release, but user reports say it is effective.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
It would be very nice to bulk powder together some GH Factor..... since it is so pricey. It's old school for GH release, but user reports say it is effective.
the entire Beverly line is oldschool, pricey, and effective

I would be interested to see how their product stacks up against something like PowerFull or even Somnidren.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know where to get this in bulk at 1:1 ratio(like gh factor), I not suppose to link the sight, but it can be found.