6 week Epistane + Activate Xtreme Pulse

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards
Any interjections to running a 6 week Epistane pulse with Activate Extreme?
Pulse would be:

lifting 4x per week M/T/off/TH/F/
Epistane
Week 1 10/20/off/30/30
Week 2 30/30/off/30/30
Week 3 30/40/off/40/40
Week 4 40/40/off/40/40
Week 5 40/50/off/50/50
Week 6 50/50/off/50/50

Activate would be taken throughout pulse as follows:
M- 4 caps
T- 4
W-6
Th-4
F- 4
S- 6
Su-6

My stats if interested are as follows:
25 y/o Meso
5' 7"

lifting regularly for past 8 years naturally.
Diet is very clean w/ over 280g of protein @ >3500 cals daily

My support supps:
cycle support
powerfull
Xtend
RPM
Super cissus
Triad multi
EFA's

post cycle therapy:
Post Cycle support
Dermacrine Sust
Alpha Drive and SERM on hand if needed.

Any suggestions or critiques are much appreciated.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
6'7" and 165lbs? Try Food. You're a little lean. How does your diet look?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't pulse. just do a 4-6 week cycle. save the activate for your pct.

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards
0500- 6 eggs w/ wheat toast, bannana and casein shake
0900- 1 cup oatmeal and muscle milk bar
1200- 2 chicken breasts, 2c brown rice 1c broccoli, yogurt
200- 2 pb&j's or turkey sandwiches
430- 1c instant oatmeal and fruit
600- Pre w/o shake and protein bar
then dinner by 830 or 900 which always varies from salmon, chicken or turkey.

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards
i wouldn't pulse. just do a 4-6 week cycle. save the activate for your post cycle therapy.
Have you ran a 4-6 week cycle? how would you suggest i change things around to run a straight cycle?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
0500- 6 eggs w/ wheat toast, bannana and casein shake
0900- 1 cup oatmeal and muscle milk bar
1200- 2 chicken breasts, 2c brown rice 1c broccoli, yogurt
200- 2 pb&j's or turkey sandwiches
430- 1c instant oatmeal and fruit
600- Pre w/o shake and protein bar
then dinner by 830 or 900 which always varies from salmon, chicken or turkey.
You should be seeing some weight gain from your diet. I would also second those suggestions given by Joey. And also check your PCT.

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards
I have never ran a ph cycle, this being a mild ph at that, I am sensitive to most supplements. My objective for pulsing would be to analize how it would effect me at low doses with minimal possibility of sides. But I do want my pct to up to par, any suggestions?

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I think you are eating too clean. Unless you are an underwear model dont expect to be super lean all year round - winter is bulk up time!

Double up on calories would by my suggestion. I eat a lot more than you and Im only 6'1", 200.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I think you are eating too clean. Unless you are an underwear model dont expect to be super lean all year round - winter is bulk up time!

Double up on calories would by my suggestion. I eat a lot more than you and Im only 6'1", 200.
Word. I'm 6'4" and 228 and You have to eat to grow. Up the dosage and the cals.

SublimeMind

Awards
Guys, he said 67" not 6'7". He might be skinny, but he's not ethiopian skinny.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Any interjections to running a 6 week Epistane pulse with Activate Extreme?
Pulse would be:

lifting 4x per week M/T/off/TH/F/
Epistane
Week 1 10/20/off/30/30
Week 2 30/30/off/30/30
Week 3 30/40/off/40/40
Week 4 40/40/off/40/40
Week 5 40/50/off/50/50
Week 6 50/50/off/50/50

Activate would be taken throughout pulse as follows:
M- 4 caps
T- 4
W-6
Th-4
F- 4
S- 6
Su-6

My stats if interested are as follows:
25 y/o Meso
67"

lifting regularly for past 8 years naturally.
Diet is very clean w/ over 280g of protein @ >3500 cals daily

My support supps:
cycle support
powerfull
Xtend
RPM
Super cissus
Triad multi
EFA's

post cycle therapy:
Post Cycle support
Dermacrine Sust
Alpha Drive and SERM on hand if needed.

Any suggestions or critiques are much appreciated.
It looks to me like you have done your homework on this one. I have a few suggestions for you. If that is Alpha Drive XL you are planning on using for PCT I would save it for another time because it contains ADED which can be suppressive. Also, you may want to add a cortisol blocker like Retain2 for your off days/PCT, but it is not necessary. You will already have some cortisol control with the super cissus. Looks like a solid plan, IMO.

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards
It looks to me like you have done your homework on this one. I have a few suggestions for you. If that is Alpha Drive XL you are planning on using for post cycle therapy I would save it for another time because it contains ADED which can be suppressive. Also, you may want to add a cortisol blocker like Retain2 for your off days/post cycle therapy, but it is not necessary. You will already have some cortisol control with the super cissus. Looks like a solid plan, IMO.
I just put in my order for Lean xtreme, but I def won't be throwing Alpha Drive in the mix. I think i may log this one, given there a 100's of Epi logs, I haven't seen any with activate in the pulse. I am about 96% go on this just wanted to get as much critiquing as I can. If this pulse goes great than I wil def run a full cycle.

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards

Alright guys I changed my height to read w/o confusion I am 5'7'' or 67''. In the medical world every thing is condensed so writtin errors can be avoided as much as possible.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you ran a 4-6 week cycle? how would you suggest i change things around to run a straight cycle?
yes i have run a few 6 week cycles. i would dose at 20mg the first week then up it to 30mg for the rest of the duration of the cycle. if u feel u need more bump it to 40 mg but i wouldn't go much higher then that. The reason for not pulsing is i believe it really mess's with ur hormone levels and can screw you up for a while. i had a bad experience with a epi/p-plex pulse. i was shut down for 2 months. the most i was ever shutdown before that was like 3 weeks. i still don't feel like I'm 100% recovered. I've had to go to the doctors and get blood work done about 4 times during the 2 months to make sure my levels were getting back to normal. my test was at 634 the last tome it was checked. so my test levels are back to normal. right after that i had rebound gyno and needed letro to get rid of it. i never had gyno before. i highly suggest staying away from pulsing and just running the cycle straight. let your body get used to the drug instead of trying to fool your body by only taking it half the time. you will get great results doing a straight cycle and you should recover pretty quickly from it. I think epistane is a great mild compound but should def be run for 4-6 weeks straight. i don't believe you need liver support supps, they are way overrated and are hyped up so companies make money. i have gotten blood work done many times and my liver has always come back in perfect condition. just make sure you take a serm for 4 weeks when u finish the cycle and you should be fine....god luck

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards
yes i have run a few 6 week cycles. i would dose at 20mg the first week then up it to 30mg for the rest of the duration of the cycle. if u feel u need more bump it to 40 mg but i wouldn't go much higher then that. The reason for not pulsing is i believe it really mess's with ur hormone levels and can screw you up for a while. i had a bad experience with a epi/p-plex pulse. i was shut down for 2 months. the most i was ever shutdown before that was like 3 weeks. i still don't feel like I'm 100% recovered. I've had to go to the doctors and get blood work done about 4 times during the 2 months to make sure my levels were getting back to normal. my test was at 634 the last tome it was checked. so my test levels are back to normal. right after that i had rebound gyno and needed letro to get rid of it. i never had gyno before. i highly suggest staying away from pulsing and just running the cycle straight. let your body get used to the drug instead of trying to fool your body by only taking it half the time. you will get great results doing a straight cycle and you should recover pretty quickly from it. I think epistane is a great mild compound but should def be run for 4-6 weeks straight. i don't believe you need liver support supps, they are way overrated and are hyped up so companies make money. i have gotten blood work done many times and my liver has always come back in perfect condition. just make sure you take a serm for 4 weeks when u finish the cycle and you should be fine....god luck
Thanks for the info joey. A straight cycle sounds more benificial in the long run. I am still undecided but what you said has got the gears turning towards a straight cycle. Thanks for the input.

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards
I've read alot about different SERMs. Torem and Nolva seem to be the most popular. From what I have read you could ask 10 people which they would use and 4 would say Torem, 4 would say Nolva and the other two would have no idea because they never used one and are on HRT. I have Torem in the mail. What are you opinions on the "best" a.k.a cost effective SERM?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
torem is some good stuff. some say its the best. you will be good to go. dose 120/90/60/30.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I use Torem. follow what Joey says for dosage.