The Official Company Rep Of The Year Award!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I started thinking, that since we have the best company award coming up, you gotta have an award for the rep who has helped out the most and really performed well at their job. So let's get some nominees! Once I get enough I can make a poll out of it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...

You're a little behind in this buddy.

Reps/Owners,

After a post which was admittedly a joke by Lanbane, an AP rep, I thought it may be interesting to have a 'Best Rep' contest for the AM community. Each company would nominate their most deserving representative, and the community as a whole would vote on who personifies the skill of a rep most adequately. Consistent and accurate data, professionalism, care for the community, extra effort, etc.,

Then, I felt a first, second, and third place prize pack could be put together featuring products from all the companies. This way, if we all contribute even a small amount, the prizes would be very adequate for the winners. I feel this is something for the owners to show extra appreciation to the reps, as well as a manner in which the community could give back to the deserving reps.

I realize not all companies have more than one rep, or are large enough to contribute a huge amount, but I think the more companies we can get on, the better. Please get back to me guys, and once all participation is accounted for, we'll arrange the thread and hold the contest.

I figure the best approach, is hold it over a two week period. Each company nominates their rep, and they have that two weeks to give an 'extra effort', so to speak. While the motive may be ulterior, the community still benefits largely.

Thanks for the consideration,
Kenton

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CRAP! But mine is the OFFICIAL one, lol, awww crap!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, yeah, sorry buddy. I'm just awaiting on a few PMs from owners to nominate their fave rep, and I've also set it up with Admin. I'll be starting the poll in a few days here with prizes and what not.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that's who MN is putting forward, yeah.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
k, I'll let this thread die! Well, at least I was thinking on the right track! Thats gotta count for something ;). For AN I would nominate Lanbane.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah, sorry buddy. I'm just awaiting on a few PMs from owners to nominate their fave rep, and I've also set it up with Admin. I'll be starting the poll in a few days here with prizes and what not.

Just don't be upset when Jacob nominates himself! LOL.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
All nominees must be a current member of the Snuggle Club. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
LOL.... it is a great idea themyth.... just one that Mullet ran with first. SHould be a great promotion and fun for all the companies who take part! :thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I vote for bobby from PAL :)
John fro MN as well :)

So hard to choose!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Where's XJ when I need a clip of "Blame Canada" from South Park....................

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I must say every rep deserves an award... Really. For the countless hours they spend helping the community/potential customers, they really all deserve a thumbs up!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I must say every rep deserves an award... Really. For the countless hours they spend helping the community/potential customers, they really all deserve a thumbs up!
Aye I have to agree here. I'm stepping back from this one. It will only cause hard feelings:)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aye I have to agree here. I'm stepping back from this one. It will only cause hard feelings:)
Nah, I don't think so. We'll create the poll, winners get prizes, community voices appreciation for the reps. I can see only good things. Does RPN not want to put forward a rep and/or donate prizes to the prize pool?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

(As I stand, placing my right hand over my chest)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
IMHO, all reps are underpaid and overworked, they all deserve awards :thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
IMHO, all reps are underpaid and overworked, they all deserve awards :thumbsup:
And they make us wear these stupid hats.

kkk.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
prld2gr8ns from Nimbus :thumbsup:
there is only one other rep even close, john from pal. these two are so far ahead of the rest it's not even close. workin would be there, but doesnt post enough. go dustin.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You sayin they're extra good, or the rest of us suck? LOL

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
there is only one other rep even close, john from pal. these two are so far ahead of the rest it's not even close. workin would be there, but doesnt post enough. go dustin.
aww thanks bro i really appreciate that, truly. Dustin is a pimp though...alot of these guys are awesome and dont get the credit they deserve.....i could name 5 off the top of my head that go above and beyond...good peeps, and some good friends on here...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
You sayin they're extra good, or the rest of us suck? LOL
pretty much J...hahahaha..:whiner: edit-thought you said AND the rest of us suck..lol

your the man brah....you know it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aww thanks bro i really appreciate that, truly. Dustin is a pimp though...alot of these guys are awesome and dont get the credit they deserve.....i could name 5 off the top of my head that go above and beyond...good peeps, and some good friends on here...
the thing that sets john and dustin apart are their willingness to share info on products their company doesnt make. john tries almost all new products out and gives UNBIASED opinions and advice. dustin will take time to find links and threads pertinent to questions. both are friendly and knowledgeable and eager to help out. workin is just a good guy.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
jjohn. He is very patient.
asianbabe... Australia rules...