transdermal ideas

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have any ideas for transdermal applications? i believe transdermal formadrol (or was it formastane) was a popular 1 for a while. what are some other ideas for trans? can beta alanine be done?

thanks
GJJ

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Systemic transdermals are usually for supplements with poor oral bio-availability. Many non-methylated hormones and AI fall into this category, hence a transdermal delivery is a more effective option. Trans BA would be pointless, IMO.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Systemic transdermals are usually for supplements with poor oral bio-availability. Many non-methylated hormones and AI fall into this category, hence a transdermal delivery is a more effective option. Trans BA would be pointless, IMO.
what options would you consider for test raising ? is it possible to do transdermal ferazidrol? if this questions is not aloud to be asked i will gladly take it off..........

Thanks
GJJ

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what options would you consider for test raising ? is it possible to do transdermal ferazidrol? if this questions is not aloud to be asked i will gladly take it off..........

Thanks
GJJ
Furazadrol has an ether attached to it for oral availability. There really isn't much as far as true test raising supplements that would be a good idea for a trans delivery. The main supps out there are AIs and anti-cortisol (e.g. 7-Keto, b-AT, etc.). Most of the test boosting compounds are fine orally, but you could add in some naringin or bioperine to possibly make them more effective.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of making a transdermal of na-r-ala, Acetyl L-Carnitine, egcg, yohimbine, forskolin, and aakg.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Furazadrol has an ether attached to it for oral availability. There really isn't much as far as true test raising supplements that would be a good idea for a trans delivery. The main supps out there are AIs and anti-cortisol (e.g. 7-Keto, b-AT, etc.). Most of the test boosting compounds are fine orally, but you could add in some naringin or bioperine to possibly make them more effective.
very cool! thanks for the help bro! im always trying to learn.