SOMNIDREN GH or powerFULL

milkmuscles

Awards
what exactly is the difference between SOMNIDREN GH and powerFULL? other than ones in pill form and the other is powder?!?!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somnidren-gh is a mix of ingredients that not only boost the GH production, but also is supposed to keep the GH boost around longer.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am actually going to stack the two look at my post from few weeks ago. That way I am for sure covered in all areas of gh production.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stand behind USP Labs Powerful. The Bulk powder was the best supplement ever. I really don't know about the stuff from MST.....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long?
Dunno for sure, thats why i said "is supposed to", not does :) its the label claim.

Somatostat-X™ is a unique somatostatin inhibiting blend formulated to keep growth hormone levels bolstered and effective. There are very few natural compounds that will effectively inhibit somatostatin alone. Somatostat-X™ incorporates a powerful, synergistic blend of Pantothenic acid, Pantethine, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, L-Cysteine, Vitamin E, Magnesium and Zinc to increase CoEnzyme-A and Cysteamine which work hand in hand with increased levels of acetylcholine to delay and minimize the release of somatostatin. Even a slight decrease in somatostatin levels when GH is elevated can have tremendous overall effects on recovery, repair, increased lean mass and fat loss. Nearly 99% of all GH products on the market don’t incorporate any somatostatin inhibition and the ones that do are extremely under dosed and ineffective.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I'm taking powerful right now and the increase in sleep alone has been worth the purchase price to me. I normally struggle with my sleep schedule taking naps and such, but in the last 3 weeks I've slept like a baby. I've never tried the other product, but it sounds to me like djbombsquad has the right idea.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I think what the other product does not do the other one will complment it. Could I take aminos with out carbs and be okay? I just ordered some pro slam which is just protein with out carbs. I was thinking about it.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking powerful right now and the increase in sleep alone has been worth the purchase price to me. I normally struggle with my sleep schedule taking naps and such, but in the last 3 weeks I've slept like a baby. I've never tried the other product, but it sounds to me like djbombsquad has the right idea.
Hey sp33d are you taking the new Powerfull? I LOVE bulk powerfull...I get amazing sleep from it. It maybe the one supplement I can't live without...seriously the sleep is that good. Also it works well before a workout (even if I have carbs in my system). But I am running out of the bulk and curious IF the new Powerfull works as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey sp33d are you taking the new Powerfull? I LOVE bulk powerfull...I get amazing sleep from it. It maybe the one supplement I can't live without...seriously the sleep is that good. Also it works well before a workout (even if I have carbs in my system). But I am running out of the bulk and curious IF the new Powerfull works as well.
It doesn't I have tried BOTH. I miss the Bulk powerfull severely!!!!.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I've never tried the bulk, but yes I'm taking the new powerful.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i just bought the Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) is this considerd bulk powerfull because i know this is in powerfulls ingrediant list i bought it last night and now its sold out already!!!! glad i got my bottle of it!! i also bough somidren GH so im tring to figure out how ill incorporate them togeather through out the day ill probably most likly use somidren before sleep and blk 1-carboxy through out the day whatis everyones opinion on this??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just bought the Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) is this considerd bulk powerfull because i know this is in powerfulls ingrediant list i bought it last night and now its sold out already!!!! glad i got my bottle of it!! i also bough somidren GH so im tring to figure out how ill incorporate them togeather through out the day ill probably most likly use somidren before sleep and blk 1-carboxy through out the day whatis everyones opinion on this??
well, on top of igf-2 already, it probably won't make much difference. and to dose it at other times than IGF-2 means clipping carbs out from your day almost completely....

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I have been relying on bulk Powerfull as a way to keep what I think is sleep apnea in check.

I'm pretty sure I have a mild case of it...

I guess I'll try out a CPAP machine and see if it makes a difference.

Hopefully the new Powerfull will work okay, if not then maybe the somidren.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
hey easy no i realize that im dumping igf-2 cause its too expensive for me easy check out my supp log i wrote more about it there
later bro!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey easy no i realize that im dumping igf-2 cause its too expensive for me easy check out my supp log i wrote more about it there
later bro!
ah then the 1-c / somnidren combo would work out then :)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I am actually going to stack the two look at my post from few weeks ago. That way I am for sure covered in all areas of gh production.
Neg, I asked the MST rep is that is a good idea and he told me there was overlap, which wouldn't do any good.
Got a few bottles of the new stuff left over, kinda wanted to put it to use. Instead I plan on running it afterwards for comparison.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Neg, I asked the MST rep is that is a good idea and he told me there was overlap, which wouldn't do any good.
Got a few bottles of the new stuff left over, kinda wanted to put it to use. Instead I plan on running it afterwards for comparison.
can u explain into detail as to why it wouldnt be a good idea?? combining bulk powerfull and somna gh if im correct on thinking your referring about those two compounds

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I am curious why you can't use both together.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he means taking them both together pre-bed would be a waste.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
can u explain into detail as to why it wouldnt be a good idea?? combining bulk powerfull and somna gh if im correct on thinking your referring about those two compounds
Probably because both products contain L-Dopa.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Probably because both products contain L-Dopa.
Here's his response to my PM...
"use the Powerfull cautiously with the Somnidren-GH. It is an overlap ingredient to the Mucuna pruriens. Mucuna pruriens and Dolichos pruriens L are the exact same thing and too much can cause an imbalance and headaches when combined with S-GH. I would start with one cap at a time with S-GH, but; in my opinion it is not needed and can cuse faster tolerance build up of the Somnidren-GH ingredients. "

Here's his response to my PM...
"use the Powerfull cautiously with the Somnidren-GH. It is an overlap ingredient to the Mucuna pruriens. Mucuna pruriens and Dolichos pruriens L are the exact same thing and too much can cause an imbalance and headaches when combined with S-GH. I would start with one cap at a time with S-GH, but; in my opinion it is not needed and can cuse faster tolerance build up of the Somnidren-GH ingredients. "
you need 500mgs l-dopa with natural decarboxylase inhibitors to duplicate the research of synthetic L-dopa and synthetic decarboxylase inhibitor.

This is how PowerFULL was designed and not to mention PowerFULL has cholorphytum B that is naturally anabolic.

take care

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
you need 500mgs l-dopa with natural decarboxylase inhibitors to duplicate the research of synthetic L-dopa and synthetic decarboxylase inhibitor.

This is how PowerFULL was designed and not to mention PowerFULL has cholorphytum B that is naturally anabolic.

take care
So PowerFULL and Somindren WOULD be a good stack? How many caps could you combine at bedtime with Somindren without an overkill effect?

So PowerFULL and Somindren WOULD be a good stack? How many caps could you combine at bedtime with Somindren without an overkill effect?
I would use one and than use the other and than use together.

In my opinion, you can not get more potent HGH release than with PowerFULL, but of course I am biased but we do support with research.