hemodrauliX + X-factor + DRIVE

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
hemodraulix + x-factor? Safe? Too much AA? Discuss.

It'd be helpful to know how much AA will be in hemodraulix, but is anything over the x-factor 250 MG dosage hurtful?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would consider Hemodraulix + Drive (in your thread title) fully sufficient. Taking additional AA might be overkill. I judge the potency of the AA in Hemodraulix would be considerably enhanced by the other compounds in the blend. Consequently, additional AA intake may not be necessary. I know this is a conclusion that would differ from person to person, and would also be dependent on the objective of AA supplementation in the first place. Just my opinion, though.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It'd be helpful to know how much AA will be in hemodraulix, but is anything over the x-factor 250 MG dosage hurtful?
You may not get this response from the manufacturers for proprietary reasons. But, if you can estimate the rough per-dose amounts of the other compounds considered effective, you might approach an estimate for the amount of AA in the blend.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
If you find out the dose, or aporx dose of AA in Hemo aim for a total of 1g per day of AA.

If you do end up trying this out please log it a hemo looks to be a pretty intriguing product (mostly the AA+beta alanine, not so much the Aakg/AEE)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

I think the aa in hemodraulix is for the purpose of a delivery agent. I may be wrong however.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahem, all will be answered very shortly. Man, this product is AWESOME!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
cmon matt.

SECRETS SECRETS ARE NO FUN SECRETS SECRETS HURT SOMEONE.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it hemadraulix does look nice. If its out by the time i'm starting PCT and its not too $$ (or I can swap something for it :D) I may use it in PCT.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Easy - I'll make sure that you will have this for your PCT.

Secrets are fun!!!!

it hemadraulix does look nice. If its out by the time i'm starting post cycle therapy and its not too $$ (or I can swap something for it :D) I may use it in PCT.