Citruline Malate. - AnabolicMinds.com

Citruline Malate.

1. Board Sponsor

Citruline Malate.

I cant seem to find a wiki entry for Citruline Malate. Could someone perhaps post a link to an approved description of the chem? Would be greatly appreciated.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated;
    I cant seem to find a wiki entry for Citruline Malate. Could someone perhaps post a link to an approved description of the chem? Would be greatly appreciated.
    Could the spelling (correct: Citrulline) have been an issue? By the way what do you mean by "an approved description"?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Could the spelling (correct: Citrulline) have been an issue? By the way what do you mean by "an approved description"?
    interested in your opinion on cm. you are a smart dude strategic.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid formed in the mitochondria by a combination of carbon-dioxide, ammonia, and ornithine. Outside the mitochondria, citrulline can be converted to arginine.
    Citrulline malate is a salt form of the amino acid. Malate or malic acid, is found in fruits, and is a part of the Krebs Cycle, and boosts the effects of citrulline by recycling pyruvate and lactate, thus promoting energy production and cutting fatigue.

Some benefits of citrulline malate:
    1) Removal of excess lactic acid concentration in cells, and detoxification and removal of ammonia from liver and muscle cells, leading to reduction in fatigue levels. Thanks to the Krebs Cycle link, citrulline malate enhances lactic acid metabolism, freeing muscle cells from fatigue. Overall, this leads to more intense training and faster recovery.
    2) Citrulline malate supports overall healthy metabolism and energy production. Citrulline malate is involved in glycogen metabolism, contributes to enhancement of ATP levels as well as levels of cellular phosphocreatine.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Board Sponsor

Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid formed in the mitochondria by a combination of carbon-dioxide, ammonia, and ornithine. Outside the mitochondria, citrulline can be converted to arginine.
    Citrulline malate is a salt form of the amino acid. Malate or malic acid, is found in fruits, and is a part of the Krebs Cycle, and boosts the effects of citrulline by recycling pyruvate and lactate, thus promoting energy production and cutting fatigue.

Some benefits of citrulline malate:
    1) Removal of excess lactic acid concentration in cells, and detoxification and removal of ammonia from liver and muscle cells, leading to reduction in fatigue levels. Thanks to the Krebs Cycle link, citrulline malate enhances lactic acid metabolism, freeing muscle cells from fatigue. Overall, this leads to more intense training and faster recovery.
    2) Citrulline malate supports overall healthy metabolism and energy production. Citrulline malate is involved in glycogen metabolism, contributes to enhancement of ATP levels as well as levels of cellular phosphocreatine.

If I were to start taking this and BA, would I ever need to really cycle off it? Neither of them sound like they are stimulants.
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    If I were to start taking this and BA, would I ever need to really cycle off it? Neither of them sound like they are stimulants.
    There is no need to cycle CM or BA
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated;
    No cycling required.
  8. Senior Member

No cycling needed (unless for financial reasons). I absolutely loved Cit Malate at 6g per day. I noticed it was great for recovery and less DOMs.
  9. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    No cycling needed (unless for financial reasons). I absolutely loved Cit Malate at 6g per day. I noticed it was great for recovery and less DOMs.
    ab congrats on the mod gig

Happy Belated BD.

I noticed your 22 now.
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

wow 22, i was 22 once. enjoy this is a nice place to be.
  11. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    ...I absolutely loved Cit Malate at 6g per day. I noticed it was great for recovery and less DOMs.
    6g/day of Citrulline Malate is the magic number for most.
  12. Board Sponsor

6g/day of Citrulline Malate is the magic number for most.
    3pre and 3post? Or 3 in the morn and 3pre?
  13. Diamond Member

3pre and 3post? Or 3 in the morn and 3pre?
    Non-workout days: 3g in the AM and 3g in the PM
    Workout days: 3g pre-workout (empty stomach) and 3g post.
  14. Board Sponsor

Non-workout days: 3g in the AM and 3g in the PM
    Workout days: 3g pre-workout (empty stomach) and 3g post.
    Thanks Strat!
  15. Diamond Member

Thanks Strat!
    Anytime, Sir!

Similar Forum Threads

1. beta alanine or citruline malate?
    By ryaroberts in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 07:37 AM
  2. How much is too much citruline malate?
    By ari4216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 11:48 PM
  3. citruline malate, a few questions
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 05:55 AM
  4. Citruline Malate
    By footster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 10:56 AM
  5. Best Citruline Malate product?