Awards
Jungle Warfare
Pro Anabol
Bad Ass Mass ( the ALRI stack)

DCP
Anabolic Pump
Poseidon
Leviathan Reloaded

the only reason I'm asking is because i don't want to order one whole chunk and get stuck at customs because of one product.

as far as I know, RPM and Drive got throught customs, so i'm thinking of ordering all the supps above.

would there be any pro hormones, or steroidal compounds inside those?? any specific ones?

P.S. I live in Singapore btw.

thanks a mil..:good:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JW has an AI in it, which is not "natural."

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd say they're are natural except the JW which is kind of on the grey area.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything but steroids and pre-cursors are natural in my eyes. Just ones opinion though. Some people like to think that even though you are putting natural things into your body IE protein, that you are still not natural. Only through food can you be completely natural. I don't agree with that though.

freakabe

Awards
JW has an AI in it, which is not "natural."
thanks!

so bad ass mass and pro anabol is "natural" okay right?

Also, what is a good natural stack for MASS?

thanks for your help.

freakabe

Awards
Everything but steroids and pre-cursors are natural in my eyes. Just ones opinion though. Some people like to think that even though you are putting natural things into your body IE protein, that you are still not natural. Only through food can you be completely natural. I don't agree with that though.

I appreciate your opinion.

However, please understand the only reason i'm asking this, as i've said, is because of CUSTOMS clearance.

my intention is not to go into an argument over natural or unnatural.

thanks.