TEA-3 by Primordial Performance

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else using TEA-3 by Primordial Performance. If so, what do you think of it and how have you been dosing it? Is there a noticeable difference between it and Lean Green?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I used it when I logged Dermatherm. I dosed 2 serving/day and the most noticeable thing I noticed was the curbing of appetite. I haven't used Lean Green so I can't offer any comparison.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
As it often recommended with Lean Green or any type of green tea, are you using it regularly or solely that one time? So you were doing 2 or 4 caps per day?

I used it when I logged Dermatherm. I dosed 2 serving/day and the most noticeable thing I noticed was the curbing of appetite. I haven't used Lean Green so I can't offer any comparison.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a darn good product - I'll be buying it.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
As it often recommended with Lean Green or any type of green tea, are you using it regularly or solely that one time? So you were doing 2 or 4 caps per day?
I only used it that one time, since Eric (PP) kindly offered it to me to help subside the increased hunger from Dermatherm. I was doing 4 caps a day, so the bottle only lasted 2 weeks.