Furazadrol cycle

N

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
has anyone used this by itself ? what kind of pct would you need. It seems pretty mild.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
has anyone used this by itself ? what kind of post cycle therapy would you need. It seems pretty mild.
in terms of results v sides i think furazadrol is your best choice. i am on 2nd cycle and its the only ph i will use. give me an idea of a pct you have in mind.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 4 weeks at 300mg as a cutting cycle in may this year. I hardened out a bit and I actually gained some strength in the last week while I was pretty low in carbs.
I didn't use a SERM for pct, just an AI(formestane) I had some nolvadex but I didn't feel like it wasn't necessarry. Libido was fine while I was on and stayed fine after the cycle

It's nice but don't expect to gain a ton of mass on it.

N

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
Post Cycle Support or Formadrol Extreme with Dermacrine

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
in terms of results v sides i think furazadrol is your best choice. i am on 2nd cycle and its the only ph i will use. give me an idea of a post cycle therapy you have in mind.
How does it work for you? Do you use it for bulking?
Any mass/strength gains?
And what dose do you use?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Post Cycle Support or Formadrol Extreme with Dermacrine
i hope you mean dermacrine sustain. take liver support while on cycle and ckeck out the new lean extreme by ds, good stuff.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what the bioavailability is for furzadrol since it is not methylated. I wonder if Axis Labs thought about possibly taking the compound and suspending it in oil for lymphatic delivery instead.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
U guys ran this alone?? Just like orastan-e, prostanazol, propadrol I don't see it working well alone. Just me though. With that said OP stack it with Halo if u can, it should give u better results than standalone without hardly any sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How does it work for you? Do you use it for bulking?
Any mass/strength gains?
And what dose do you use?
no, for cutting and hardening. and it works great for this. lost a bunch of weight-20 pounds and was a little flabby furazadrol hardened me up big time and i felt great while on it. i am on day 7 at 5ed this time around, last time i stacked it with e-form and got too dried out if went over 3 caps. getting ready to start e-form again and will probably taper down to 3. furazadrol/e-form is an amazing recomp with modest strength gains.

N

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
so formestane would be good enough for post cycle therapy? I meant Formadrol Extreme sorry.

N

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
I can't get any e-form anywhere. Does anyone have extra? Would 6oxo with a test booster like blue-up work instead for pct

N

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
I did my research and decided to use dermacrine sustain for my pct

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Right, but Furz is not that harsh....
are you willing to take that chance? i think it is better to spend a little cash and be on the side of caution. besides i take milk thistle everyday, lots of toxic things out there. SAMe on cycle is a good idea,imo. even for a mild cycle.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
furazadrol it`s not methylated , minimal impact on the liver.
to all of you guys that tried it, any discomfort on the joints?

Scrap51

Scrap51

Awards
If you really want to stack fura a great stack (one im actually about to start myself) would be:

Halo 50/50/50/50
Fura 150/200/200/200/200/200
Muscle Milk 30 mins pre workout for 6 weeks
Fishoil 3 x day for 6 weeks
Hawthorn 3 x day for 6 weeks

PCT
Reduce XT 3 x day for 4 weeks
Inhibit-e 3 x day for 4 weeks

It its a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny.

H

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
If you really want to stack fura a great stack (one im actually about to start myself) would be:

Halo 50/50/50/50
Fura 150/200/200/200/200/200
Muscle Milk 30 mins pre workout for 6 weeks
Fishoil 3 x day for 6 weeks
Hawthorn 3 x day for 6 weeks

post cycle therapy
Reduce XT 3 x day for 4 weeks
Inhibit-e 3 x day for 4 weeks

It its a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny.
where is ur log.. i mite try this stack too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
furazadrol it`s not methylated , minimal impact on the liver.
to all of you guys that tried it, any discomfort on the joints?
haha, minimal impact on liver, versus cronic liver disease-yeah. man in todays environment the liver takes a beating, placing additional albeit mild stress on it warrants a $20 investment,imo. this is just the liver its not like its that important, do what you want.:think:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, minimal impact on liver, versus cronic liver disease-yeah. man in todays environment the liver takes a beating, placing additional albeit mild stress on it warrants a $20 investment,imo. this is just the liver its not like its that important, do what you want.:think:

Adding more pills is just means more stress on the liver. These "liver protection" supplements don't do a damn thing except put more stress on the liver. You are not helping yourself by using them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Adding more pills is just means more stress on the liver. These "liver protection" supplements don't do a damn thing except put more stress on the liver. You are not helping yourself by using them.
ok, i could go into detail about my being a recovering alcoholic with a once damaged liver. but since you've closed your mind on this subject, we will just agree to disagree. good luck,and long life!:thumbsup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, i could go into detail about my being a recovering alcoholic with a once damaged liver. but since you've closed your mind on this subject, we will just agree to disagree. good luck,and long life!:thumbsup:
That doesn't mean any supplement protected your liver. The liver is able to regenerate itself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That doesn't mean any supplement protected your liver. The liver is able to regenerate itself.
google chronic liver disease and see where people are getting results with milk thistle nac and ala. also SAMe. but this is a moot point, im just trying to relay some personal experience not debate with someone who's mind is already made up.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
anyone tried Furaguno? Furazadrol's clone