h drol and pct

dshiznit00

Awards
alright so after some reading and talking to reaper from the site we came up with this. Wondering what you guys though and just looking for some advice. Every day I take my multis and my aminos so will obviously still be doing that.

week 1-4
50 mg hdrol + cycle support

I was thinking on weeks 3-4 of upping the hdrol to 75 a day. What are your thoughts on that. Also whats the best time to take the hdrol.

week 5-8 (pct)
novedex xt, 11-oxo, diesel test hardcore

Any advice on this set up would be great.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
How did you talk to reaper when you have one post? What are your stats? Age, Height, Weight? Other than that yeah looks o.k. to me.

dshiznit00

Awards
I spoke with him through pms. as for my specs im 25, 5 11 and 225 pounds(use to be 325 lol). Ive been lifting off and on for some time now but over the past 2 years Ive been in the gym 4-5(dont lift everyday some days are just cardio) times a week. My goals are to add mass. I know im going to have to change my diet when on this for my goals. Do i keep my diet the same through week 8 to keep the gains and cut after the post cycle therapy or do i start cutting after the hdrol.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
5'11" and 225. What is your BF%? If you are still overweight you might want to lose fat to get to the muscle underneath. Good job on dropping what you already have. H-drol will let you lean out and put on some muscle but it won't make you HUGE.

dshiznit00

Awards
I understand that. Im not going into expecting to get 20lbs of muscle or anything like that. as for body fat goes im trying to find someplace somewhat close to me that as a bod pod so I can get a good reading. My friend has those calipers that I gotta try out but from loosing that much weight i got some xtra skin that might mess it up but right now you can see a couple of my abs lol i got like a 2 sometimes 3 pack ;)

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Don't cut during PCT. You need to keep cals up or you'll lose your gains. Clean cals. If you were 325, you're probably an endomorph so be VERY strict on your diet. You want to add muscle mass, not fat, right?

Not sure if you'll get any HPTA suppression at 75mg of h-drol, but if it's your first cycle you're probably better off just staying at 50mg. Though you do weigh 225, so... not sure on that one.

Other than that, it looks OK. Not sure about 11-oxo for cort control because it can be suppressive at higher doses. X-Lean might be a safer option.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
alright so after some reading and talking to reaper from the site we came up with this. Wondering what you guys though and just looking for some advice. Every day I take my multis and my aminos so will obviously still be doing that.

week 1-4
50 mg hdrol + cycle support

I was thinking on weeks 3-4 of upping the hdrol to 75 a day. What are your thoughts on that. Also whats the best time to take the hdrol.

week 5-8 (post cycle therapy)
novedex xt, 11-oxo, diesel test hardcore

Any advice on this set up would be great.
11 oxo is kinda strange in pct. Although neither hdrol or 11oxo is very suppresive, you will be supressed to some degree from the hdrol. I wouldn't take anything that could interfere with bringing the HPTA back up to par. JMO.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
only mature bodybuilders , with at least 5 years natural and an equilibrium in muscle /fat can get the most of a prohormone cycle,
Some guys begin training and in a few months take prohormones and steroids, that`s crazy they f*** their health and probably will loose all of the artificial gains.
pump hard , do some cardio , a good fatburner and a healthy nutrition and then go with steroids.

Brady Johnson

Awards
Its best to take hdrol 2-3 times a day.... morning-afternoon-before bed. Try to space the dosages evenly throughout the day and also try to time it so that one of those dosages is 1 hour before you workout. (1 dosage=25mg). Also Try to take it with a healthy fatty source. AKA peanut butter... it helps with the absorbtion of the hdrol into your system. It is methylated tho so you shouldnt have to worry too much about that.