leviathan reloaded for women?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Would this be fine for a woman to take?
We would suggest a dose of 1 capsule, 1 - 3 times per day. (based on personal tolerance to stims).

While Leviathan works in men to somewhat raise testosterone, in women, it will work to give her a slight boost, which is something she needs to regulate her hormones as well as sex drive.
Many of the ingredients have also been used in the past with women to lessen (or even out) their menstrual cycles, so she may see shorter cycles with less discomfort.

Also, the DIM is a 'bad' estrogen antagonist, so it will help to keep her estrogen balance in healthy levels, without increasing overall estrogen production.

In theory, none of the ingredients should cause any issues with birth control.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
word..works very well for women....Asianbabe used it with good results too..you can find her log in the log/review section

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
word..works very well for women....Asianbabe used it with good results too..you can find her log in the log/review section
Yep I used the original Leviathan. I would start her off with the lowest dosage to assess how she responds. I really liked how it makes you feel like you really want to hit the gym and lift some weights or run your butt off.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Leviathan

Abolutely, my wife is on it right now and having great results.
Excellent. I can't wait for my sample to get here :D . Feel free to talk (or move this) about this type of thing in the new Women's Fitness forum. Scroll down the main forum list and you'll see it.