Beta-Methoxy-Phenylethylamine - AnabolicMinds.com

Beta-Methoxy-Phenylethylamine

  1. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    Beta-Methoxy-Phenylethylamine


    ANyone know If u can buy it alone?

    I think like PEA< its still legal in Australia..

    Its in MHP DREN

    THANX

  2. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    754

    Reputation

    Alpha-Methoxy-Phenylethylamine = Amphetamine
    So by that token, I imagine Beta to be illegal under the analog act.
  3. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    But PEA isnt illegal is it?

    So I dont know why this would be?

    Prob tho! LOL
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    754

    Reputation

    The analogue act makes no sense. Heaps of legal things are actually illegal.
  5. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    The analogue act makes no sense. Heaps of legal things are actually illegal.
    like?
    lol
  6. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    754

    Reputation

    Anything that has a smiler effect or structure...
    So to me...
    Malatonin
    PEA
    Caffeine
    Heaps of prescription meds (stillnox)
    You know, anything psychoactive compound.
  7. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    ANyone know If u can buy it alone?

    I think like PEA< its still legal in Australia..

    Its in MHP DREN

    THANX
    Its in cytolean as well, right?
  8. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Alpha-Methoxy-Phenylethylamine = Amphetamine
    So by that token, I imagine Beta to be illegal under the analog act.
    incorrect.

    amphetamines do not contain an ether. Methyls and Methoxy's are like apples and potato chips.

    It's alpha-methyl-phenethylamine.

    The beta isomer is more commonly referred to as MDMA, or Ecstasy.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  9. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Can PEA cause a false positive on a drug test?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  10. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    754

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    incorrect.

    amphetamines do not contain an ether. Methyls and Methoxy's are like apples and potato chips.

    It's alpha-methyl-phenethylamine.

    The beta isomer is more commonly referred to as MDMA, or Ecstasy.
    True true, thanks for the correction.
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Can PEA cause a false positive on a drug test?
    caffeine can cause a false positive, if taken too much.

    PEA metabolizes out of your system pretty fast. Not sure about not sure about beta-methoxy-PEA.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  12. Advanced Member
    gogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    427

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    caffeine can cause a false positive, if taken too much.

    PEA metabolizes out of your system pretty fast. Not sure about not sure about beta-methoxy-PEA.
    MDMA?
  13. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    MDMA?
    See earlier posts. This is a similar compound (in structure), but in fact NOT ecstasy.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  14. Advanced Member
    gogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    427

    Reputation

    beta-methyl-phenethylamine ?
  15. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Hmm, turns out MDMA is Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, so it has a little extra substitution to it.

    Beta-methyl-PEA is Dexedrine. Similar to amphetamine, but not as much "oomph".

    Both alpha and beta methyl-PEA's are found in Adderal.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  16. Advanced Member
    gogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    427

    Reputation

    interesting..
  17. New Member
    pist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Hmm, turns out MDMA is Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, so it has a little extra substitution to it.

    Beta-methyl-PEA is Dexedrine. Similar to amphetamine, but not as much "oomph".

    Both alpha and beta methyl-PEA's are found in Adderal.

    incorrect. dexedrine is amphetamine, dextroamphetamine.

    d-alpha-methylphenethylamine

    adderall is a racemic mixture, approx 70% d-amphetamine
  18. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pist View Post
    incorrect. dexedrine is amphetamine, dextroamphetamine.

    d-alpha-methylphenethylamine

    adderall is a racemic mixture, approx 70% d-amphetamine
    how can the mixture be racemic and have 70% of one isomer?

    That kinda goes against being racemic, doesn't it?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  19. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    754

    Reputation

    thesinner: thanks for sharpening our chem skills :P
  20. New Member
    pist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    ok, got me there. it is still not beta-methyl-phenethylamine

    should have said that adderall is a mixture of d-amphetamine (dexedrine) and the racemic d,l-amphetamine

    adderall has more 'oomph' because it feels dirtier. yea feeling is subjective, but I'm pretty positive that the vast majority with experience with both would agree
  21. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pist View Post
    ok, got me there. it is still not beta-methyl-phenethylamine

    should have said that adderall is a mixture of d-amphetamine (dexedrine) and the racemic d,l-amphetamine

    adderall has more 'oomph' because it feels dirtier. yea feeling is subjective, but I'm pretty positive that the vast majority with experience with both would agree
    You're correct on it not being a beta part. I had my bearings mixed up last night. Had it been a beta isomer, the amine would be pointing down, and the methyl would be facing out.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  22. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    i gather more fat burners n products will start featuring this ;P
  23. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    754

    Reputation

    Anyway Adelv the point I was making is Australian law is so dodgy about these things right now.
    To be more direct, this is not on any customs lists that I have seen, you can email them, they are really friendly if you get the right guy.
  24. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    its all good cos the product containing this has banned stuff in it, so its pointless and i cant find it in bulk or stand alone

    pea has a short life... hence alpha pea would of been interesting!
  25. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    754

    Reputation

    pea + MAOI gives me terrible shakes... It's not something I enjoy.
    But many enjoy it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can beta-methoxy-PEA make someone fail a drug test?
    By SpicedCider in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:53 PM
  2. Beta Version of Transdermal Calculator
    By tatortodd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 08:08 PM
  3. 1-Test/3-Beta/4-AD Yummy!
    By chosen5 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 09:33 PM
  4. Anyone here use beta-blockers?
    By Lethalius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 04:28 PM
  5. beta-3 from syntrax
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 08:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in