Stomach problems with Coleus Forskolii

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone experienced GI problems with Forskolii, does it take a while to get used to this herb?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is not unusual. Slowly ramp up the dosage to 60mg/day.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone experienced GI problems with Forskolii, does it take a while to get used to this herb?
Yes, I had it in some shape or form even at low dosages. Diet adjustments help, but I have a past history of GI problems from contracting dysentery numberous times in Afghanistan.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yup. I used to get GI discomfort on 6 caps of Drive. After lowering my dosages, then ramping it up the problems went away.

size

Awards
  • Established
I get GI distress from it and it never goes away while I use it. However, when I slowly build my dosage as suggested, I have noticed that the distress remains at a lower level.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I get GI distress from it and it never goes away while I use it. However, when I slowly build my dosage as suggested, I have noticed that the distress remains at a lower level.
Agreed:goodpost:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
What kind of problems are we talking here? Mild cramps, acid reflux, throwing up?