NutraPlanet Must be rollin in dough
- 12-06-2007, 10:12 PM
- 12-06-2007, 10:39 PM
I would say order it and wait. Atleast it's only 2-4 days and product not available like alot of the bulk stuff i've been trying to order lol. If you order now, in the day or two you might spend pondering, it will take almost the same time Just be glad you get it shipped to you so quickly in the US!
- 12-07-2007, 01:39 AM
12-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Most things are on a 1 day delivery, with another day to process and ship.
The 2-4 is just to cover our butts.
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
12-07-2007, 12:09 PM
my ENTIRE order was at my house within 3 days. like dsade said, i think the 'backorder' is to just cover their butts..
I almost guarantee that just about ALL other sites have the same backorders... at least nutraplanet is good enough to tell you off the bat.
most other sites will just hold your order, not tell you, and not ship it for 4 days..meaning that you will not get it for 7-10 days anyways.
even with a backorder, NP will still most likely be the fastest route from order to delivery
12-07-2007, 12:22 PM
12-07-2007, 12:50 PM
12-07-2007, 08:33 PM
12-07-2007, 08:53 PM
I do that too but I use dental floss, tape and quarters. I like the sound of change hitting my jingle balls
Similar Forum Threads
- By bdcc in forum NutraplanetReplies: 50Last Post: 04-30-2012, 04:35 PM
- By gogo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:56 AM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:54 PM
- By custom in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2003, 10:42 AM
- By LCSULLA in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2003, 11:42 PM