NutraPlanet Must be rollin in dough

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
everytime i go to order my stack at least 2 things are on backorder 2-4 days an di dont order it because i dont wanna wait an extra 2-4 days should i just order it anyways and wait???

P.S any discount codes for any AN produtcs for some winter deals

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say order it and wait. Atleast it's only 2-4 days and product not available like alot of the bulk stuff i've been trying to order lol. If you order now, in the day or two you might spend pondering, it will take almost the same time :) Just be glad you get it shipped to you so quickly in the US!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The closer it gets to Christmas, the more items that'll be on backorder.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most things are on a 1 day delivery, with another day to process and ship.

The 2-4 is just to cover our butts.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
everytime i go to order my stack at least 2 things are on backorder 2-4 days an di dont order it because i dont wanna wait an extra 2-4 days should i just order it anyways and wait???

ive ordered things in the past that were on 2-4 day backorder,
BUT
my ENTIRE order was at my house within 3 days. like dsade said, i think the 'backorder' is to just cover their butts..

I almost guarantee that just about ALL other sites have the same backorders... at least nutraplanet is good enough to tell you off the bat.

most other sites will just hold your order, not tell you, and not ship it for 4 days..meaning that you will not get it for 7-10 days anyways.

even with a backorder, NP will still most likely be the fastest route from order to delivery

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Never had a problem I swear by them. Best guys out there.

On sundays, Sam and Dsade who wears a thong made of 100s literally roll on the dough as a board ritual thanking bobo the clown to bless them with more sales...odd but effective.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do that too but I use dental floss, tape and quarters. I like the sound of change hitting my jingle balls