NO products

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
This is my first post on here guys so bare with me. I was just woundering what all of you've found to be good NO products that work, i'v read that any NO product containing Arginine AKG is bogus, so any experiance and input on this subject would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Tim

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
AAKG is the foundation of most NO products...

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
I was just talking to someone earlier that AAKG is by far my favorite pre workout NO booster out there. I've tried AEE, and it didn't really have a great effect on me. Citrulline malate may help too...but whoever said that AAKG is junk is incorrect...it may not work for everyone but it doesn't make a product junk because it contains it.

joelast

joelast

Awards
I agree with Maninthebox, AAKG products stack great with Citruline malate, i've always had good experience working with those two as a pre workout stack. Also its more affordable to just buy some AAKG and Malate pills than a pre workout supp like NO-Xplode or Superpump and you get basically the same effect.

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
i'v read in flex/mD that these companies made over $50million off the no2 porducts with AAKG in them, and that they are proven not to work

edit: just saying what i'v read don't get mad at me over this

joelast

joelast

Awards
I'm sure if that was prove conclusivley than everyone would know about it because theres alot of stuff out there with AAKG in it, all I'm saying is I'd recomend it, I'm no chemist though.

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
well, would no2 be better then HGH's for a pre workout supplement?

joelast

joelast

Awards
If you saying HGH as in Human Growth Hormone I dont think any NO product could compare to that when talking about overall effect

Last edited:
FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
what would be 1 of the top hgh's out there then? i'v been doing some research on Xfactor and was thinking of giving that a try. Any suggestions?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You've read they don't make you gain mass, but they do give you a good pump!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Natural GH, easy - POWERFULL!

Read up on our new product coming out very soon, which covers AA and NO in one awesome product. Follow the link in my SIG to read about it~

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
anyone get good results with Xfactor? Does anyone else have other experiance with other GH?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Natural GH, easy - POWERFULL!

Read up on our new product coming out very soon, which covers AA and NO in one awesome product. Follow the link in my SIG to read about it~
Matt that link in your sig is broken bro :think:

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
i'v read in flex/mD that these companies made over $50million off the no2 porducts with AAKG in them, and that they are proven not to work

edit: just saying what i'v read don't get mad at me over this
Bro, sounds like you were reading the ad for NO Shotgun. by VPX. Of course they will tell you AAKG is bunk so they will sell more of their product.

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
ah ok thats what it must have been then, thanks. i'm undecided between Xfactor, Igf-2, and powerFULL. Anyone have good results with any of these?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who claims Aakg doesn't produce some massive pumps is on a savage trip.

Anyone who claims Aakg doesn't give true muscle mass may have a valid point.

Regardless, CM+Aakg is my pump ingredients of choice.

Arachadonic Acid gives the best pumps, but isn't safe to take more than one or two cycles/year