EvoPro?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used this stuff? It seems legit and not to mention I like Cyto's products. Just too expensive sometimes. Anyone noticed a difference in adding a before bed casein shake to their diet?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are others taking for this purpose? Thanks guys.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
I personally like a plain casein for before bed. Optimum nutrition's 100% casein is good. Not crazy about the flavor but it gets the job done. I haven't tried evopro yet but i've heard good things. I like to keep it simple though. There isn't a whole lot whey is going to do for you before bed...just get a straight casein and go to sleep, lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What flavor do you use? I tried cookies and cream and it was..uh...yeah. Not so tasty.
I use the Berry flavor and I mix it with pineapple and 5g of Leucine post-WO. Makes it better, but it still is not that great tasting.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Do not get evopro, first the taste sucks compared to muscle milk, secondly, they are lying to consumers by labeling part of their protein blend "alpha and beta casseinates" as there is no such thing.

Opt for SAN Infusion, Ultra Peptide, DYA Propeptide or UP 2.0

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use the Berry flavor and I mix it with pineapple and 5g of Leucine post-WO. Makes it better, but it still is not that great tasting.
That sounds good. I love pineapple, but I don't eat much fruit.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds good. I love pineapple, but I don't eat much fruit.
:nono:

I probably eat fruit 3-4 times a day. Helps to keep a steady stream of glucose during training.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
EVOPro is pretty good if it is what it says it is. The Chocolate is okay tasting (the vanilla not so much, but that's par for the course for Casien based protiens). However, you do have to consider Cyto's current reputation for label misrepresentation (although, based on the taste of the vanilla, I believe them).

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
EVOPro is pretty good if it is what it says it is. The Chocolate is okay tasting (the vanilla not so much, but that's par for the course for Casien based protiens). However, you do have to consider Cyto's current reputation for label misrepresentation (although, based on the taste of the vanilla, I believe them).
Thank you everyone for all of the info! The only reason I would go with EPro would be for the taste, and if it doesn't taste like MMilk then there is no sense in buyin it. Will opt for other suggestions made here. Thanks again guys!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone used this stuff? It seems legit and not to mention I like Cyto's products. Just too expensive sometimes. Anyone noticed a difference in adding a before bed casein shake to their diet?
I used to drink Casein before bed. It kept me up all night pissing. Drinking it durning the day is a different story. I would prefer it over whey...I would rather have a casien/whey mix protein product though. Didn't notice anything as far as recovery goes while drinking it before bed. If anything recovery was WORSE.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/77484-casein-pre-bed.html

Rodzilla

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you everyone for all of the info! The only reason I would go with EPro would be for the taste, and if it doesn't taste like MMilk then there is no sense in buyin it. Will opt for other suggestions made here. Thanks again guys!
I would most definitely go with Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide.

RB12

RB12

Awards
ISS Micellar Matrix is good stuff too. vanilla is very tasty and it includes egg as well

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:nono:

I probably eat fruit 3-4 times a day. Helps to keep a steady stream of glucose during training.
I actually just started using Twin Peak's carb cycling setup today, so I get to include a serving of fruit with all of my carb meals now. :food:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually just started using Twin Peak's carb cycling setup today, so I get to include a serving of fruit with all of my carb meals now. :food:
I have been eating pineapple or bananas at my first 4 meals for the past couple of days and have noticed much more fullness and vascularity. Sadly, I am going to have to cut out some of my fruit consumption for the next 10 weeks as I start to diet down to 155.:whiner:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you eat fresh pineapple or frozen? I could only find frozen that didn't have dumb shiz added to it. It still tastes damn good though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you eat fresh pineapple or frozen? I could only find frozen that didn't have dumb shiz added to it. It still tastes damn good though.
I eat canned that is packed in pineapple juice. They carry it at most grocery stores, but I have noticed that they tend to just throw it with the ones packed in HFCS.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
If you get Chocolate I think you will like it. I think it is the best tasting chocolate protien powder I have ever used. Much better than Muscle Milk and without all the fat.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
If you get Chocolate I think you will like it. I think it is the best tasting chocolate protien powder I have ever used. Much better than Muscle Milk and without all the fat.
I couldnt disagree more, but taste is subjective.

If you want a great tasting protein with the best quality on the market go with Beverly Int Ultimate Muscle Protein