EvoPro? - AnabolicMinds.com

EvoPro?

1. Board Sponsor

EvoPro?

Has anyone used this stuff? It seems legit and not to mention I like Cyto's products. Just too expensive sometimes. Anyone noticed a difference in adding a before bed casein shake to their diet?

2. Board Sponsor

What are others taking for this purpose? Thanks guys.
  3. New Member

I personally like a plain casein for before bed. Optimum nutrition's 100% casein is good. Not crazy about the flavor but it gets the job done. I haven't tried evopro yet but i've heard good things. I like to keep it simple though. There isn't a whole lot whey is going to do for you before bed...just get a straight casein and go to sleep, lol.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Ultra Peptide.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    What are others taking for this purpose? Thanks guys.
    I use it as my sole protein, ATM, including post-WO.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I use it as my sole protein, ATM, including post-WO.
    What flavor do you use? I tried cookies and cream and it was..uh...yeah. Not so tasty.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    What flavor do you use? I tried cookies and cream and it was..uh...yeah. Not so tasty.
    I use the Berry flavor and I mix it with pineapple and 5g of Leucine post-WO. Makes it better, but it still is not that great tasting.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Advanced Member

Do not get evopro, first the taste sucks compared to muscle milk, secondly, they are lying to consumers by labeling part of their protein blend "alpha and beta casseinates" as there is no such thing.

Opt for SAN Infusion, Ultra Peptide, DYA Propeptide or UP 2.0
  9. Board Sponsor

I use the Berry flavor and I mix it with pineapple and 5g of Leucine post-WO. Makes it better, but it still is not that great tasting.
    That sounds good. I love pineapple, but I don't eat much fruit.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

That sounds good. I love pineapple, but I don't eat much fruit.

I probably eat fruit 3-4 times a day. Helps to keep a steady stream of glucose during training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Advanced Member

EVOPro is pretty good if it is what it says it is. The Chocolate is okay tasting (the vanilla not so much, but that's par for the course for Casien based protiens). However, you do have to consider Cyto's current reputation for label misrepresentation (although, based on the taste of the vanilla, I believe them).
  12. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    EVOPro is pretty good if it is what it says it is. The Chocolate is okay tasting (the vanilla not so much, but that's par for the course for Casien based protiens). However, you do have to consider Cyto's current reputation for label misrepresentation (although, based on the taste of the vanilla, I believe them).
    Thank you everyone for all of the info! The only reason I would go with EPro would be for the taste, and if it doesn't taste like MMilk then there is no sense in buyin it. Will opt for other suggestions made here. Thanks again guys!
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Has anyone used this stuff? It seems legit and not to mention I like Cyto's products. Just too expensive sometimes. Anyone noticed a difference in adding a before bed casein shake to their diet?
    I used to drink Casein before bed. It kept me up all night pissing. Drinking it durning the day is a different story. I would prefer it over whey...I would rather have a casien/whey mix protein product though. Didn't notice anything as far as recovery goes while drinking it before bed. If anything recovery was WORSE.

Casein Pre bed no more!
  14. Board Sponsor

Thank you everyone for all of the info! The only reason I would go with EPro would be for the taste, and if it doesn't taste like MMilk then there is no sense in buyin it. Will opt for other suggestions made here. Thanks again guys!
    I would most definitely go with Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide.
  15. New Member

ISS Micellar Matrix is good stuff too. vanilla is very tasty and it includes egg as well
  16. Board Sponsor

I probably eat fruit 3-4 times a day. Helps to keep a steady stream of glucose during training.
    I actually just started using Twin Peak's carb cycling setup today, so I get to include a serving of fruit with all of my carb meals now.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I actually just started using Twin Peak's carb cycling setup today, so I get to include a serving of fruit with all of my carb meals now.
    I have been eating pineapple or bananas at my first 4 meals for the past couple of days and have noticed much more fullness and vascularity. Sadly, I am going to have to cut out some of my fruit consumption for the next 10 weeks as I start to diet down to 155.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Board Sponsor

Do you eat fresh pineapple or frozen? I could only find frozen that didn't have dumb shiz added to it. It still tastes damn good though.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Do you eat fresh pineapple or frozen? I could only find frozen that didn't have dumb shiz added to it. It still tastes damn good though.
    I eat canned that is packed in pineapple juice. They carry it at most grocery stores, but I have noticed that they tend to just throw it with the ones packed in HFCS.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. New Member

If you get Chocolate I think you will like it. I think it is the best tasting chocolate protien powder I have ever used. Much better than Muscle Milk and without all the fat.
  21. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSmack View Post
    If you get Chocolate I think you will like it. I think it is the best tasting chocolate protien powder I have ever used. Much better than Muscle Milk and without all the fat.
    I couldnt disagree more, but taste is subjective.

If you want a great tasting protein with the best quality on the market go with Beverly Int Ultimate Muscle Protein
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 05:17 PM
  2. ( ( Cooking with Evopro ? ) )
    By designgray in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 02:18 PM
  3. Product request - 000 caps and CytoSport EvoPro
    By tribaltek in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 10:06 AM