tren extreme + mass fx + hdrol + retain2?

kidracer69

Awards
a buddy of mine is having good results with tren extreme. i was originally concerned about hairloss but as i read it refers to other forms of tren (injectables) and not tren extreme.

i also have mass fx, hdrol and retain2 which i might sell if not suggested to use with tren extreme.

i also have nolva on hand but i read is not necessary with tren extreme.

anyone have experience with this product and/or have suggestions as to if/what i should stack it with?

thank you

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Im not familiar with tren extreme, but what is your experience with PH or steroids?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
wow, you have no idea what youre doing, keep researching.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
a buddy of mine is having good results with tren extreme. i was originally concerned about hairloss but as i read it refers to other forms of tren (injectables) and not tren extreme.

i also have mass fx, hdrol and retain2 which i might sell if not suggested to use with tren extreme.

anyone have experience with this product and/or have suggestions as to if/what i should stack it with?

thank you
trenx+hdrol for 4weeks, and for pct: nolva+massfx+retain2(3-4 weeks)
there you go, all the products you refer in a nice cycle

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
trenx+hdrol for 4weeks, and for post cycle therapy: nolva+massfx+retain2(3-4 weeks)
there you go, all the products you refer in a nice cycle
:goodpost:

also agree with gtrain, you need to do more research.

thank you

what is Tren extreme?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt it shut you down hard too?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione
a trenbolone precursor
It doesn't convert to Trenbolone, it converts to Dienolone. I think Tren Xtreme(American Cellular Labs)is a product that's only available at Max Muscle franchises.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't convert to Trenbolone, it converts to Dienolone. I think Tren Xtreme(American Cellular Labs)is a product that's only available at Max Muscle franchises.
sorry you are right but I suppose the effects are similar to tren .I found this to complete the explanation:

"Tren Xtreme/Trenavar/Finigenx Magnum- I'm trying to stay away from giving exact chemical names here but it is important to this particular compound as several things will say they are tren without actually being this compound (like the BCL product) 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione. also it uses estra in there sometimes instead of the 19norandrosta, ignore that, its the same thing. Another thing to note is that this compound is not a prohormone to the steroid trenbolone, but actually to the steroid dienolone(at least it appears that way structurally) which appears to be similar, both in actions and side effects.

Mass-8 for a non aromatizing compound, this tends to put on a good amount of size, also its non methylated, though it does tax the liver somewhat, not to the same extent as a methyl.

Strength : 10
Recomp: 9
Sides:9 - This compound is the harshest on sex drive, aggression, oily skin, and hair loss. The only reason it doesn't get a 10 is because its not methylated.
GYNO: Tren gyno is progestinal, progestins act in a similar way to estrogens such that gyno can occur with progestins, without an excess of estrogen in the body. Varies from person to person, there is a possibility"

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
sorry you are right but I suppose the effects are similar to tren .
Its okay, I wasn't trying to be argumentive. I liked Finigenx Magnum alot when it came out and even also used the gel-caps that Pharmagenx made. I think its a good product(the compound), but I'm a little skeptical of the company(ACL), b/c they are only available from two places and they're very expensive.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Its okay, I wasn't trying to be argumentive. I liked Finigenx Magnum alot when it came out and even also used the gel-caps that Pharmagenx made. I think its a good product(the compound), but I'm a little skeptical of the company(ACL), b/c they are only available from two places and they're very expensive.
there is a product from a company here in europe that is the same: trenbolox and trena from fast action (but very expensive)

kidracer69

Awards
Nice to know I can use my cycle support on this stuff too but the sides are definitely a bummer- particularly the hair...

My father is bald (since late 30s early 40s), everyone on Mom side has hair- her dad and brothers. Should I still be concerned for hair?

I'm 23 and hairline raised a tad bit in the last 2 years. A baby widows peak...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you're worried about hair loss You better not take a chance on this. If you had done some research you would know this.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Nice to know I can use my cycle support on this stuff too but the sides are definitely a bummer- particularly the hair...

My father is bald (since late 30s early 40s), everyone on Mom side has hair- her dad and brothers. Should I still be concerned for hair?

I'm 23 and hairline raised a tad bit in the last 2 years. A baby widows peak...
Hairloss is no fun...

kidracer69

Awards
I did search but I dont have complete access 24/7. I am deployed and there are time limits and things to do over here.

I was just hoping to get solid word on it and now I wont chance it. I think I will actually put my pct to use and order a bottle of mdrol if I can figure out what the deal is with some bottles getting the shaft.. (black cap/white cap/serial numbers??)

I was initially going to use sustaplex325 but i dont want to bulk up and use injectables anymore- rather just cruise though and gain lean mass nice and slow.. but not too slow.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I did search but I dont have complete access 24/7. I am deployed and there are time limits and things to do over here.

I was just hoping to get solid word on it and now I wont chance it. I think I will actually put my post cycle therapy to use and order a bottle of mdrol if I can figure out what the deal is with some bottles getting the shaft.. (black cap/white cap/serial numbers??)

I was initially going to use sustaplex325 but i dont want to bulk up and use injectables anymore- rather just cruise though and gain lean mass nice and slow.. but not too slow.
I believe that a 1 month cycle is not gonna make you bald, but if you are afraid switch the tren by a progestin like propadrol or decavol and there will be no hair issues.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established

I was just hoping to get solid word on it and now I wont chance it. I think I will actually put my post cycle therapy to use and order a bottle of mdrol if I can figure out what the deal is with some bottles getting the shaft.. (black cap/white cap/serial numbers??)

You need to wait till you get back. Being on cycle in a combat zone is a bad idea. You also could get in a little trouble if they find your stash. WAIT WAIT WAIT till you get back. I go to afghanistan in 09. M drol is also not for PCT. it is Superdrol.

kidracer69

Awards
I already have the pct so I will use it while here.

I dont know the deal with mdrol but I might go methyl dx3. However the only 2 sites I know for sure that ship here dont carry dx3 so I might have to just risk getting bunk batch since the sites do have mdrol.

I'm currently reading about epi and pulsing. Might do mdrol and epi pulse cycle followed by nolva, massfx, hyperdrol, retain 2 with cycle support oncycle and pct.

What do you guys think?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I already have the post cycle therapy so I will use it while here.

I dont know the deal with mdrol but I might go methyl dx3. However the only 2 sites I know for sure that ship here dont carry dx3 so I might have to just risk getting bunk batch since the sites do have mdrol.

I'm currently reading about epi and pulsing. Might do mdrol and epi pulse cycle followed by nolva, massfx, hyperdrol, retain 2 with cycle support oncycle and post cycle therapy.

What do you guys think?
I think that even pulsed that cycle can be harsh on your liver...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I already have the post cycle therapy so I will use it while here.

I'm currently reading about epi and pulsing. Might do mdrol and epi pulse cycle followed by nolva, massfx, hyperdrol, retain 2 with cycle support oncycle and post cycle therapy.

What do you guys think?
How long do u want to pulse? 3x a week I assume? I would keep mdrol at 20mg and go no higher than 40-50mg on Epi. 40mg of Epi seems to work best pulsing or straight cycle.

I would save the nolva and massFX for PCT and use the HDx2 during off days. Cycle thru out the cycle and PCT. Retain 2 on off days and PCT. Depending on how much u have and how long the cycle is u could run a low dose of everything everyday and use the steroids pre and post. Save the nolva for PCT.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see that u were overseas. I would wait til u get back so u can train right, eat right and rest right. Be careful over there man and thanks for doing what u do.:clap2::thumbsup:

kidracer69

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I did some more reading and I might start a new thread but I have some questions to add on to what you said.

I read the how to pulse by dr. d and he said something about now using too much liver support while pulsing unless its very toxic. is sdrol hard enough where i will need to use my cycle support (i know you said to use but just want to ask anyway).

im thinking i should as nolva itself is a bit heavy on liver if i read correctly.

also to pulse enables larger amount to intake. however im not a 250lb guy so what is the max i can take? im planning on 8 week 3-4x/wk pulse and if i recall correctly week 4-8 is 30-50mg!!

i only have 1 bottle of mass/hd/r2. 2 bottles of cycle support and i forget how much exactly but enough for 4-6 weeks of 20mg nolva.

im not too worried as pulsing should lower pct requirements but i rather be prepared than stuck with nothing to combat possible sides- especially since ill be on sdrol for 8 weeks.

thinking out loud i think your recommendations are stellar.
since its on offdays i should have enough of hd to last for 8 weeks then kick in the nolva and mass fx.

now i only have one bottle of retain2 so i might need another for on cycle.. i read some where (however no support) that dhea is counterproductive to sdrol. have you heard anything about that?

lastly what is a good brand for epi? so far i plan on ordering from a1supplements and they have IBE brand.

Thanks a lot!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
sdrol is superdrol which is the most liver toxic prohormone out right now so i would really recommend something like cycle support, probably just on off days as i think thats normal pulsing procedure. epi is also a methyl also but not as harsh as sdrol. i thought IBE was the most reliable company to buy epi from but lately i read something about a bad batch or that it doesn't actually contain the epitho compound but something like tren instead, just what i read though. also 8 weeks is a long time to be on sdrol even if pulsed i would think because it is normally very suppressive, might be okay im not really sure.

kidracer69

Awards
ic...

I'm worried a bout Dr. D's recommendation at week 4 and after to pulse 30-50mg! I'm not kingkong.. 160lb guy so what is the max you think I should go as I heard this stuff is no joke and I should start low.

kidracer69

Awards
ordered 2xmdrol and 2xepidrol yesterday... i think i will take some advice and just do a straight cycle of mdrol first.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
IMO SD is a great compound to pulse because it is strong, fast acting and relatively harsh. Pulsing is great for reducing sides, letting the liver regroup, and minimizing natty T suppression. I had a good experience with it.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
wow, you have no idea what youre doing, keep researching.
agreed, why throw trenadrol (a ph) into a NHA (non hormonal anabolic) cycle....theres no need.

if you go ahead and get the AX stack, use the mass fx and hyperdrol for bulk and the retain 2 for a cut.