Awards
  • Established
Very puuuurty. Merry Xmas to all!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I noticed the Christmas lights late last night. I like it. We just recently got snow here where I live in New York, so things are just starting to look like Christmas.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the Christmas lights late last night. I like it. We just recently got snow here where I live in New York, so things are just starting to look like Christmas.
nyc for the win. :hammer:

the snow last night was slippery. It was kinda dangerous walking home in the slush like snow.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I havent seen snow in over 20 years :D

You gotta love south florida when its christmas season and all the palm trees are wrapped up with festive lights.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I almost forgot it was December...eeeeep. It looks very festive, nice job.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're around the heading up top, Anabolic Minds.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nyc for the win. :hammer:

the snow last night was slippery. It was kinda dangerous walking home in the slush like snow.
We had parking bans, storm warnings, and everything for our first night of snow. It got ridiculously cold, too. It sucked. I love the snow and it's about time it looks like Christmas outside, but it's the cold that I really hate. We have a slushy mixture and some slight ice on the roads, but we just have snow everywhere else. There were also about 150+ schools cancelled.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
There we go! was getting confused by this thread.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
I preferred the Cold Miser in that movie. He was a lot grimmer and had better lyrics to his theme song.

"I'm Mr. White Christmas. I'm Mr. Snow. I'm Mr. Icicle. I'm Mr. 10 below!!!"

I think this calls for a sinner avi change, and battle!!! :smite:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is Burgermeister Meisterburger?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Who is the guy at the very top of the page next to the banner on the left flexing ?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
We had parking bans, storm warnings, and everything for our first night of snow. It got ridiculously cold, too. It sucked. I love the snow and it's about time it looks like Christmas outside, but it's the cold that I really hate. We have a slushy mixture and some slight ice on the roads, but we just have snow everywhere else. There were also about 150+ schools cancelled.
really? Ive lived in N.Y all my life and Ive only seen public schools get cancelled when there was like a foot of snow. That day was the craziest snow storm I have ever witnessed. Heavy snow for 2 days straight.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I preferred the Cold Miser in that movie. He was a lot grimmer and had better lyrics to his theme song.

"I'm Mr. White Christmas. I'm Mr. Snow. I'm Mr. Icicle. I'm Mr. 10 below!!!"

I think this calls for a sinner avi change, and battle!!! :smite:
A giant, vaguely demonic ogre-like being, Heat Miser is a blustery, quick-tempered hothead who is ultimately harmless. He lives inside of a volcano with his band of imp-like minions who are all identical, miniature versions of himself. Heat Miser controls the hot weather all over Earth. His archnemesis is his half-brother, Snow Miser, and his mother is none other than Mother Nature. Father time is believed to be their father.

Bring it brother. I'm Mr.101

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A giant, vaguely demonic ogre-like being, Heat Miser is a blustery, quick-tempered hothead who is ultimately harmless. He lives inside of a volcano with his band of imp-like minions who are all identical, miniature versions of himself. Heat Miser controls the hot weather all over Earth. His archnemesis is his half-brother, Snow Miser, and his mother is none other than Mother Nature. Father time is believed to be their father.

Bring it brother. I'm Mr.101
I'm Mr. 10 Below, don't ya know?

I bring it like a f***ing Avalanche!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/80693-heat-miser-vs.html

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
rudolf was a red nosed Moose!

peace and joy all!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
...with his band of imp-like minions who are all identical, miniature versions of himself...
These little guys must be the Banana Death Squad - reporting for duty, sir!

:hammer:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Mrs. thesinner?
Pop quiz lover boy - you are inspecting a 50 tray tower and come upon a tray with a downcomer clearance that is the same height as the weir on the next tray.
What could happen on that tray upon start-up of said tower?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pop quiz lover boy - you are inspecting a 50 tray tower and come upon a tray with a downcomer clearance that is the same height as the weir on the next tray.
What could happen on that tray upon start-up of said tower?
I reckon it will flood.

Stuck an attachment to make sure we're talking about the same thing (marked in red).

Sounds like someone's running the boiler too hot or there's a clog somewhere.

Attachments

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So did Jay shed bodyhair all over the tray perforations, and that's why it's not draining??

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Sin - DC clearance is the distance between the bottom of the DC and the tray below.

Think about the path of the liquid and vapor on each tray. That should give you an idea exactly what will likely happen.

(This scenario was encountered last week near the bottom of a tower....)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Cold Miser, you forgot the great equalizer between hot and cold.

The oh so frais and heart warming UbiCentaur. Temperature Sponge, Photon Wrangler, and always giving off a color temperature of 5600 degrees kelvin.

Happy MultiCultural Holidays AM muppets!

Snuggle Club™ in the HIzzy