Size-On

TT1

Awards
I'm about to start a TKD in January, I tried a CKD last summer but my workouts suffered, hence the TKD and starting to cut earlier.

I'm from the UK and can get some cheap Size-On that expires DEC 07, the equivalent of you guys paying $20 per tub.

I've read good things about it on bb.com but i've found less info here.
Will it help with my workout performance and making me feel less flat if i take it intra workout 3 days a week?
Will it be ok to take on a TKD?
I have some Bulk Creatine Gluconate i can take on non workout days to avoid the Carbs. Do any of the other ingredients in Size-on need to be taken daily so it won't lose its effectiveness? I've read you’re supposed to take it before bed on non workout days but this will be a no-no for me.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start a TKD in January, I tried a CKD last summer but my workouts suffered, hence the TKD and starting to cut earlier.

I'm from the UK and can get some cheap Size-On that expires DEC 07, the equivalent of you guys paying $20 per tub.

Will it help with my workout performance and making me feel less flat if i take it intra workout 3 days a week?
I have some Bulk Creatine Gluconate i can take on non workout days to avoid the Carbs. Do any of the other ingredients in Size-on need to be taken daily so it won't lose its effectiveness? I've read you’re supposed to take it before bed on non workout days but this will be a no-no for me.
Size On during workouts, creatine gluconate on non-workout days sounds like an excellent plan.

Happy training,
RR

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that sounds good, wish I could get size on for 20 bucks. I have had good success with the product. Workouts are better and I attain nice hard full muscles.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Good Lord, Thats a great price. That is almost worth shiping it back to the States. Sounds good though, Good luck.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everything is always cheaper in the UK.

Lucky.

TT1

Awards

Lucky.
You've gotta be joking man! I get my supps from Nutraplanet.
Its not called "Rip off" Britain for nothing.

$73 for a 5lb tub of ON protein.
$9 a gallon of gas.
$94 for MassFX.

This is a one off price for the Size ON as its out of date DEC 07.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
I've been taking size on for about month now and have been seeing some great results, but I don't do it at night for my off days. I just take 5 grams/0.17635ounces of glutamine before I go to bed just to stop the catabolic stage. :dance:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking size on for about month now and have been seeing some great results, but I don't do it at night for my off days. I just take 5 grams/0.17635ounces of glutamine before I go to bed just to stop the catabolic stage. :dance:
I have been on the product for maybe 8 months. I seem to still have more energy in the gym from it. Muscles stay hard all of the time. I am getting ready to opt for another product though. Maybe I have been off creatine for a while. I think with the SP-250 and the SizeOn, I went from 192-197lb in about 3.5 weeks. I dosed it just like the label tells you. 1 scoop during WO on train days and 1 scoop before bed on non train days. I usually forget to take it on Sunday nights lol cause it's my off day from the gym. No changes to diet. Also I don't hold water on this stuff. I do however hold water on mono. It is a solid product. Take the SP-250 as well. It was a lot better than just taking L-Arg in raw form. Hope that helps you sir.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do make sure to use Size-On intra workout, not as a postWO shake.

My first time using it I saw very little as I was using it post as at the time I didnt like the idea of drinking anything other than water or bcaas during training.

I then realized I was wrong, bought another tub and was pleasantly surprised. Endurance and pump were what I noticed the much, it seems that if I sipped SizeOn between sets I could go 110% each set with zero fatigue.

Lemon is the best flavor IMO.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do make sure to use Size-On intra workout, not as a postWO shake.

Lemon is the best flavor IMO.
That is true, the berry sucks. I get the lemon SizeOn and the Orange SP250. I also sip it during WO.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Much agreed gentelmen:goodpost: I'm also doing the sp-250 and yes orange is the best flavor, fruit punch and blue ice etc... SUCK, but I'm thinking about jumping to the ragnarok and giving that a go. The sp-250 gives me the runs way too bad and so does NO-Xplode:dump::toofunny:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't mind the berry but the lemon is very good, and I couldn't agree more about taking if during workout.

The Graduate

Awards

Where is the UK is this deal? Could be tempted if its available!

angelo212

Awards
  • Established

Lucky.
Dude, you must of just wanted something to say for making that comment. If you don't know what to say don't say anything but, don't make up something to say like you did. It makes you sound stupid.