Post Cycle Recovery Advice

vetteman36

Awards
Hello Everyone:

First of all this site rocks!!!!!!!!!!!1:nutkick:

Now for the question, I just finished a Prohormone Hardcore Superdrol NG Cycle and I am using the folowing stack to bring the boys back to normal condition:stick: Could I have some advice on the following stack:

Anabolic Xtreme Retain2 - 3caps/day (one in morning two in evening on non-training days. On training days, one cap in morning one before workout and one after workout)

Anabolic Xtreme PCT - same as above

Anabolic Xtreme MassFX - 4 caps/day On training days one with breakfast, lunch, before workout and after workout. On non-training days one with breakfast, lunch, dinner and last with protein shake.

Anabolic Xtreme HyperdrolX2 - How should it be taken

Anabolic Xtreme Trisorbagen - same as with MASSFX

Applied Nutriceuticals RPM - 4caps taken on workout days only.

MuscleTech CellTech Hardcore Creatine - Just starting to load on creatine this week.

Animal Pack - 1 pack before bed taken on workout days. Shoud I take this Multivitamin Pack every day???

Glutamine - 5-10 grams daily chewable tablets

Am I missing anything??? or is this overkill :twisted:

I just do not want to lose the gains that I made....

Also what have you guys used that has worked for Post Recovery Cycle????

Thanks,

Vetteman36

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OVERKILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Superdrol NG is not a methylated ph it may even already have a AI in it(not sure on that) it is basically just DHEA so your boys probally do not have to be brought back to normal Superdrol NG should not shut you down at all so save some $$$

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait....so you only used superdrolNG?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
OVERKILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Superdrol NG is not a methylated ph it may even already have a AI in it(not sure on that) it is basically just DHEA so your boys probally do not have to be brought back to normal Superdrol NG should not shut you down at all so save some $$$
agreed its overkill

I have had great results with retain2 and pct looks great on paper. IMO just use those two and your good to go.

vetteman36

Awards
Yes, pardon my stupidity... I thought this prohormone would shut the boys down but that is not the case you say.....
excellent.....

I was just worried because I gained 15 pounds of muscle in the past three months....

I guess the real question now becomes how do I keep these gains????

What do you guys recommend...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, pardon my stupidity... I thought this prohormone would shut the boys down but that is not the case you say.....
excellent.....

I was just worried because I gained 15 pounds of muscle in the past three months....

I guess the real question now becomes how do I keep these gains????

What do you guys recommend...
I say just hit up the post cycle support....and some massfx if you have it!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I say just hit up the post cycle support....and some massfx if you have it!
And some Drive, RPM, Cissus, PowerFull, P-Slin, Poseidon ....

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
Clomid and nolva for a few weeks then work the AI and MassFX in afterwards. I seen some nasty stuff with this product.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and nolva for a few weeks then work the AI and MassFX in afterwards. I seen some nasty stuff with this product.
I'm not sure if you're just joking around. He said that he took Superdrol NG, the new stuff, that is not a prohormone, it's nothing like the old superdrol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if you're just joking around. He said that he took Superdrol NG, the new stuff, that is not a prohormone, it's nothing like the old superdrol.
He is banned. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

vetteman36

Awards
Yes three months straight... and my gains were not 10pnds my scale was off it was 15pnds that I gained:dance:

Love AX and love that Superdrol NG if this helped me gain 15pnds, I could only imagine what the original would have done.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I plan on pulsing this with Epistane sometime.