Super Cissus Rx

babyconan23

Awards
Has anyone heard about Super Cissus Rx? Does it really work like it claims to or is it better to just get the regular cissus and save some cash.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard about Super Cissus Rx? Does it really work like it claims to or is it better to just get the regular cissus and save some cash.
#5 top seller at Nutraplanet.com. Must be a good reason. :D

Yeah, it's good stuff. I take 2-3 everyday and my joints have never felt better. I train in martial arts which puts a good strain on them along with the weights.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Its good stuff, went through a bottle when I tore a ligament in my ankle and it helped it heal quickly. I also use it in low dose when my elbows/knees bother me from heavy pressing. Many even report hypertrophy from mega dosing ciscus but I've never tried that route.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SC-RX is the only supplement (besides protein) that I have to have. It has made such a difference for me... Being in the different professions that I've been in has taken a toll on my body. Up until I started taking it, I was using Ib400mg twice a day. Well, no more! After 2 months on it straight I noticed it's great effects and it just got better from that point on!

My recommendation to you - BUY IT!

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I can personally vouch for it. Its great. I have a problem with my knee and if im not taking it it swells bout twice its size and gets squirrelly on me. After 2 weeks of SUpercissusRX its back to 100% normal. Its a wonder drug.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definitely great. I would not have recovered the way did from various nagging injuries without it. Also when i stop taking it, my joints and tendons start barking!

scrappydog

Awards
Cissus is truly effective at relieving pain. Glucosamine/Chondroiton never did anything for me.

Fish oil is good for inflammation, and I take it, but it isn't something you feel. Cissus is great stuff.

I do BJJ/grappling/mma 4x a week and I'm 33 so I have my share of aches and pains.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
How does it stack up to the other cissus products (like bulks for example) out there? Looking for folks that have tried Rx and something else for a comparison.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How does it stack up to the other cissus products (like bulks for example) out there? Looking for folks that have tried Rx and something else for a comparison.
I use bulk cissus RX and it works just as well as the capped form of cissus rx. I've tried bulk cissus, and it wasn't standardized as well.....so the rx is best IMO

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For my upcoming Epistane cycle, should I take this on cycle or during PCT? I was thinking during PCT.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus RX is the Shiznit. I take it three times a day and it makes my ol' Airborne legs feels good. It works so good I quit taking glucosamine and chondrotin.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally recommend Primaforce's 40% cissus as in my personal experience and others, it seems to work better than the 10% with both LBM and joint pain. Cheaper too! Or try NP's new caps of 50%. Either are probably a better bang for your buck than the super cissus...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd personally recommend Primaforce's 40% cissus as in my personal experience and others, it seems to work better than the 10% with both LBM and joint pain. Cheaper too! Or try NP's new caps of 50%. Either are probably a better bang for your buck than the super cissus...
So, Primaforce and NP's cissus products are more potent than Super Cissus-RX?

NAS

NAS

Awards
I used supercissus rx after I had a bad ligiment strain in my wrist that was not healing after 2months, so I thought why not give it a try, within a week the pain was gone and it seemed to heal right up, im still careful with it though.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
So, Primaforce and NP's cissus products are more potent than Super Cissus-RX?
I can't vouch for NP's as I haven't tried it, but I would assume it is at its a higher extraction. I would def go with NP's or Prima's over USP's. I personally don't buy into the special extractions of everything USP puts out to make them more special than any other bulk powder. Not putting down USP as they put out some great products, but until I see studies based on these "special extractions" i'll buy what i know works or works better and not buy into the hype.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
my elbows and knees got better with cissus but my tendonitis in the shoulder didn`t get better.
I heard the same thing from a lot of people, maybe cissus works well in cartilage but not so good in tendons...

I can't vouch for NP's as I haven't tried it, but I would assume it is at its a higher extraction. I would def go with NP's or Prima's over USP's. I personally don't buy into the special extractions of everything USP puts out to make them more special than any other bulk powder. Not putting down USP as they put out some great products, but until I see studies based on these "special extractions" i'll buy what i know works or works better and not buy into the hype.
The Hype? We brought cissus to the market from consumer demands. We never hyped it. The reason Prima and NP sale cissus is because of USPlabs. USPlabs cissus set the working standard not NP or PrimaForce.

Buy USPlabs Bulk Cissus and Buy other bulk cissus and compare texture and color. Different methods of extractions yield different color extracts.,,simple really.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no comparison - USP LABS Cissus is by far, the best out, {PERIOD} - I've tried them all, and can vouche for Super Cissus RX, it is the best out, and truely helps my war/fire/combat beaten body!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've always had my mindset on Super Cissus-RX, but I guess the only way to really tell which is best, is to try all of them. Everything works differently for other people.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
There is no comparison - USP LABS Cissus is by far, the best out, {PERIOD} - I've tried them all, and can vouche for Super Cissus RX, it is the best out, and truely helps my war/fire/combat beaten body!
this is true conviction...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The extraction thing isn't so much hype, but just sourcing ability, IMO. Other companies buy end-point products. Or in other words, they source a 50% Cissus, pre-extracted, from China. It has already gone through cultivation and extraction without the influence of the company, and it is then bottled.

Our methods our slightly different. We work closely with our sources in every stage from cultivation right through to bottling. We make sure that our 'extract', this being a general term, is of higher quality. Our overhead is higher for this, no doubt about that, but we believe this makes our products better. We do not feel too many other companies have such a close relationship with their herbs from base plant to product.

I've always had my mindset on Super Cissus-RX, but I guess the only way to really tell which is best, is to try all of them. Everything works differently for other people.
Yes it is but you can also take the approach that Cissus Rx by USPlabs convinced the industry that cissus is a product they should market in our foot steps.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is but you can also take the approach that Cissus Rx by USPlabs convinced the industry that cissus is a product they should market in our foot steps.
I agree with you 100% on this. You by every means broke ground with cissus as you do with a lot of other items that turn into bulk goods. I personally have gotten better results though from Primaforces 40% Cissus. This is just my opinion. At this point though, I personally don't see the need to go with a 10% when there are 40-50% available that seem to work better. Now if you would come out with a USB MEGA CISSUS of say 50+%, I'd buy it!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
In support, I did buy a bag of bulk USP Super Cissus from AQB when it was on sale on another site for 12.49 per 100g. Just couldn't pass it up at that price..

I agree with you 100% on this. You by every means broke ground with cissus as you do with a lot of other items that turn into bulk goods. I personally have gotten better results though from Primaforces 40% Cissus. This is just my opinion. At this point though, I personally don't see the need to go with a 10% when there are 40-50% available that seem to work better. Now if you would come out with a USB MEGA CISSUS of say 50+%, I'd buy it!
We did release a higher percentage in a product called symmerty, but super cissus out performed.

You got to find what works best for you. I can not argue with that.

take care

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
got that right!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If 1 serving of Bulk Cissus is 1g, and if I were to take it upon waking then before and after training, wouldn't 100g last me for well over 30 days?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If 1 serving of Bulk Cissus is 1g, and if I were to take it upon waking then before and after training, wouldn't 100g last me for well over 30 days?
i take 1g in the morning and 1g at night both with protein shakes.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

33.33333 days. If you took the 3 grams on non training days as well.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
33.33333 days. If you took the 3 grams on non training days as well.
I f-ucking hate math. I always have. So, thanks. Haha.

I'll probably take 3g on workout days and only 1-2g on non-workout days.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I f-ucking hate math. I always have. So, thanks. Haha.

I'll probably take 3g on workout days and only 1-2g on non-workout days.
you probably dont even need that much. i find 2g to me plenty. Anything more doesnt seem to make it work any better...just goes to waste.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 0.8g right upon waking and 0.8g before or after my workout if I remember of the 24% extract. It's the only one I've tried so far, but next time I reorder I might try some other extracts and see if I notice any differennces.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
it`s easy to lie , I`m not saying that is the case with primaforce but a company can say the product is 60% and the product only is 10% or even none (look at bsn), who`s gonna test it?
Unfortunately this conduct is very common, supps should be controlled.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cissus seems to relieve my pain also. My question is since anabolic pump has cissus in it would you get the same benefits?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cissus seems to relieve my pain also. My question is since anabolic pump has cissus in it would you get the same benefits?
you need to compare how much you'd get from anabolic pump vs bulk cissus. If you only get 200mg out of AP and your comparing that to 2000mg per day with bulk, then they are not comparable

you need to compare how much you'd get from anabolic pump vs bulk cissus. If you only get 200mg out of AP and your comparing that to 2000mg per day with bulk, then they are not comparable
New AP does not have Symmetry which is the higher extract of Cissus.