bsn sued

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Maybe, but it's true. I love all these 'I used it and liked/loved it, but apparently it was all a giant sugar rush!! **** them!' posts.

Remember other companies who dis No-Xplode have a lot to gain by doing so. I'll need way more details before I'll say BSN sucks. It's been a while since I used it; I think I'll give it another try soon.

2. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Bull****.

I've used a couple tubs, and it provides the best, cleanest energy I've experienced, and good pumps and endurance too.

I'm well-versed in the effects of NoDoz and Gatorade when taken pre-workout, and they feel nothing like No-Xplode.

Shove that placebo in your crack pipe and smoke it. You're the one experiencing a placebo effect: someone puts it out there that a large company's well known and over-hyped product sucks, and everyone jumps on the bashing bandwagon. That's placebo for ya!

:bruce2:
    another one trying to start a drama...
    sorry bro but if no-xplode doesn't contain the ingredients that bsn say it does ,no-xplode and bsn do not deserve the money you put on their products.
    Regarding the placebo I can assure you that the creatine effects don't exist if there is no creatine, maybe what you felt is the caffeine effect, drink some coffees and save your money.
    •   

3. It may not contain the ingredients it says it does; it's my choice whether the effect I get is worth it to me.

It's been known for a very long time that a scoop of No-Xplode has >1gr creatine. It isn't marketed as a creatine product, really; it's called NO, or nitric oxide, for a reason, not CRE-explode. See where I'm going?

It's not just caffeine and sugar. I own a coffee roasting business, and have my choice of the finest coffees in the world. Coffee doesn't do **** for me, I drink 6 espressos in the morning on my days off just to bring myself to baseline. I've used No-Doz and gatorade pre-workout. These don't hold a candle to no-xplode. I know lots of people who agree.

What's in it? Couldn't tell you. I'd love to know. But it's not placebo, or simply caffeine.

4. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    It may not contain the ingredients it says it does; it's my choice whether the effect I get is worth it to me.

It's been known for a very long time that a scoop of No-Xplode has >1gr creatine. It isn't marketed as a creatine product, really; it's called NO, or nitric oxide, for a reason, not CRE-explode. See where I'm going?

It's not just caffeine and sugar. I own a coffee roasting business, and have my choice of the finest coffees in the world. Coffee doesn't do **** for me, I drink 6 espressos in the morning on my days off just to bring myself to baseline. I've used No-Doz and gatorade pre-workout. These don't hold a candle to no-xplode. I know lots of people who agree.

What's in it? Couldn't tell you. I'd love to know. But it's not placebo, or simply caffeine.
    If you like it, take it I have nothing against that.
    the big problem here is that if is true that bsn lies in the sup facts , bsn does not deserve the consumer respect .
    I cant agree with a politic of false statements, if one product contains steroids and says it`s clean it will work for sure but probably some consumers didn`t knew what they were taking.
    If a product says that contains creatine it MUST have creatine!

5. I agree. I wonder if, when they switched to the new formula and red bottles, they didn't cut a corner or two? Could be.
    •   

6. All of this BSN bashing is giving me a headache.

For people who hate BSN, some people are giving an awful lot of attention to the subject matter.

We all have the right to voice our opinions, though. Especially when we spend money and put our trust into a particular company, then come to find out, they've been screwing us all along.

I have a 1/2 tub of NO-Xplode left and I'm sure I'll end up using the rest of it. I've had great experience with it in the past. There are some other BSN products I'd like to try and I think I'll give them a shot, especially since I can get pretty much discount products on them. If they do nothing for me, then I'll can them and will stop giving money to BSN.

I'm still somewhat undecided on whether or not I truely do like BSN. I do like NO-Xplode, Syntha-6, and Cell Mass. However, I'm quite pissed off that BSN has exaggerated/lied/whathaveyou to us consumers.

Misleading your customers is the worst thing you could do.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    True i hate gnc for that reason.

damn bro you are a post-a-holic.in less than a month 400 posts!
    I'm waiting to start my job, so I've got all the time in the world right now. Ha.

Several people have already suggested to me that I go for a Gold membership.

8. why bash a company? i mean yea they are BS and they falsely advertise their ingredients...but im sure they dont care cuz they make mad money compared to other supplement companies. anyway i agree with MGny....too much bashing..

btw...syntha 6 tastes awesome.

9. Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    i spoke to one customer who used Methyl Test for a year straight! give or take. when he came it, he had no size, and gyno. I was like hmmm... i felt bad so i took a few minutes and shared some of my knowledge with him. Turns out I got him to spend more money of health supplements and vitamins than he would have on the performance crap.
    That's awesome man! Some people are really just uneducated and wanna learn, it's just no one has shown them the way. Then there's the others that wanna stack 5 methyls together sit on the couch playing video games and get HAYOOOGE! Otherwise I'm really into some Syntha 6 cookies and cream so until the lab report comes back that it's got double the sugar and fat I'll keep taking it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    That's awesome man! Some people are really just uneducated and wanna learn, it's just no one has shown them the way. Then there's the others that wanna stack 5 methyls together sit on the couch playing video games and get HAYOOOGE! Otherwise I'm really into some Syntha 6 cookies and cream so until the lab report comes back that it's got double the sugar and fat I'll keep taking it.
    hahhaha yea. its good stuff

11. Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    why bash a company? i mean yea they are BS and they falsely advertise their ingredients...but im sure they dont care cuz they make mad money compared to other supplement companies. anyway i agree with MGny....too much bashing..

btw...syntha 6 tastes awesome.
    I agree! Syntha-6 is amazing protein. The strawberry, vanilla ice cream, and mochaccino flavors are out of this world.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BSN getting sued
    By buster0371 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:01 PM
  3. ua or su?
    By primal1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 02:03 AM