bsn sued

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. All of this BSN bashing is giving me a headache.

For people who hate BSN, some people are giving an awful lot of attention to the subject matter.

We all have the right to voice our opinions, though. Especially when we spend money and put our trust into a particular company, then come to find out, they've been screwing us all along.

I have a 1/2 tub of NO-Xplode left and I'm sure I'll end up using the rest of it. I've had great experience with it in the past. There are some other BSN products I'd like to try and I think I'll give them a shot, especially since I can get pretty much discount products on them. If they do nothing for me, then I'll can them and will stop giving money to BSN.

I'm still somewhat undecided on whether or not I truely do like BSN. I do like NO-Xplode, Syntha-6, and Cell Mass. However, I'm quite pissed off that BSN has exaggerated/lied/whathaveyou to us consumers.

Misleading your customers is the worst thing you could do.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    True i hate gnc for that reason.

damn bro you are a post-a-holic.in less than a month 400 posts!
    I'm waiting to start my job, so I've got all the time in the world right now. Ha.

Several people have already suggested to me that I go for a Gold membership.
    •   

3. why bash a company? i mean yea they are BS and they falsely advertise their ingredients...but im sure they dont care cuz they make mad money compared to other supplement companies. anyway i agree with MGny....too much bashing..

btw...syntha 6 tastes awesome.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    i spoke to one customer who used Methyl Test for a year straight! give or take. when he came it, he had no size, and gyno. I was like hmmm... i felt bad so i took a few minutes and shared some of my knowledge with him. Turns out I got him to spend more money of health supplements and vitamins than he would have on the performance crap.
    That's awesome man! Some people are really just uneducated and wanna learn, it's just no one has shown them the way. Then there's the others that wanna stack 5 methyls together sit on the couch playing video games and get HAYOOOGE! Otherwise I'm really into some Syntha 6 cookies and cream so until the lab report comes back that it's got double the sugar and fat I'll keep taking it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    That's awesome man! Some people are really just uneducated and wanna learn, it's just no one has shown them the way. Then there's the others that wanna stack 5 methyls together sit on the couch playing video games and get HAYOOOGE! Otherwise I'm really into some Syntha 6 cookies and cream so until the lab report comes back that it's got double the sugar and fat I'll keep taking it.
    hahhaha yea. its good stuff

6. Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    why bash a company? i mean yea they are BS and they falsely advertise their ingredients...but im sure they dont care cuz they make mad money compared to other supplement companies. anyway i agree with MGny....too much bashing..

btw...syntha 6 tastes awesome.
    I agree! Syntha-6 is amazing protein. The strawberry, vanilla ice cream, and mochaccino flavors are out of this world.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BSN getting sued
    By buster0371 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:01 PM
  3. ua or su?
    By primal1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 02:03 AM
  4. SU horror story