- 12-06-2007, 05:04 PM
All of this BSN bashing is giving me a headache.
For people who hate BSN, some people are giving an awful lot of attention to the subject matter.
We all have the right to voice our opinions, though. Especially when we spend money and put our trust into a particular company, then come to find out, they've been screwing us all along.
I have a 1/2 tub of left and I'm sure I'll end up using the rest of it. I've had great experience with it in the past. There are some other BSN products I'd like to try and I think I'll give them a shot, especially since I can get pretty much discount products on them. If they do nothing for me, then I'll can them and will stop giving money to BSN.
I'm still somewhat undecided on whether or not I truely do like BSN. I do like NO-Xplode, , and Cell Mass. However, I'm quite pissed off that BSN has exaggerated/lied/whathaveyou to us consumers.
Misleading your customers is the worst thing you could do.
- 12-06-2007, 05:05 PM
12-06-2007, 08:25 PM
why bash a company? i mean yea they are BS and they falsely advertise their ingredients...but im sure they dont care cuz they make mad money compared to other supplement companies. anyway i agree with MGny....too much bashing..
btw...syntha 6 tastes awesome.
12-06-2007, 10:04 PM
12-06-2007, 11:25 PM
12-07-2007, 12:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By buster0371 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2009, 01:46 PM
- By ElMariachi in forum SupplementsReplies: 110Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:01 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-29-2003, 01:03 AM
- By dodgeee-O in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 12-24-2002, 03:02 AM
- By dodgeee-O in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2002, 10:39 PM