- 12-05-2007, 11:56 AM
any one here take krealkalyn?? its supposed to be a form a creatine thats more easily abosrebed into the blood stream. so i was wondering if it worked or was ijsut a waste of time. Also whats the best protein out there one of my friends is on myozeine and says it works really well cause its also suppsoed to be more easily abosrebed. anyone try it out?? any comments would be greatly appreciated im 16 and im trying to learn all that i can about supplemts any help would be greatly appreciated
- 12-05-2007, 02:56 PM
hey man, in all honesty if you just type "kre-alkalyn" into the advanced search ]and check "search titles only" there is literally 25-30 threads with info and reviews.. but along with that, kre-alk did nothing for me and I'd never recommend it!
but same with your protein question, just type "best protein" into the same box and there ya go -- a bunch of threads that will answer your questions..
if you have more specific or detailed questions that arent answered anywhere in there then im sure everybody will be happy to help you then! read up guy
- 12-05-2007, 03:00 PM
I'd recommend just buying some bulk Creatine Monohydrate. It's been studying more than any other form and has been proven to work, time and time again. Protein is very subjective and depending on your specific needs, almost any reputable company's protein will do the job. Some just taste better than others.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
- By dg806 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2002, 10:58 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 05:22 PM