NO Xplode

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
NO Xplode or SuperPump 250

Looking to give NO Xplode or SuperPump 250 a try and would appreciate feedback from others who have used them as to its effectiveness. Also, regarding flavors, which is the best tasting?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
check out ragnarock by millenium sport tech...

far superior to no xplode and better price

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
superpump seems to be a favorite for many, but considering the price and the usual "superdump" effect...people go for either Smash, Vasocharge, No-shotgun, or Ragnarock

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
SP250 works good if you can handle the super diarrhea, and no-xplode lost its effect after week 2. iv been using no shotgun off and on for the past 6 months and love it

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Scivation Vasocharge is one of, if not, my favorite pre-workout drink of all time....

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go for NO-Xplode, Ragnarok, or VasoCharge. I have yet to try Ragnarok, but plan on purchasing it for my upcoming cycle. I also have a tub of VasoCharge which Marc sent me, but have yet to put it to any use. BSN, however, I have tried. I had a very good experience with it while using it. It's worth a shot, but as someone noted above, you get more bang for you buck if you were to go with Ragnarok.

Pac4Prez

Awards
Super Pump 250 Is Good. But The First Few Weeks You Will Spend A Lot Of Time Super Dumping 24/7 In You Restroom. After The First Few Weeks You Stomach Will Get Used To It. It Taste Pretty Much Like Sugar And The Flavors Of Sp250 Are Pretty Good. I Go With No Shotgun. I Week On 1 Week Off. I Think It Raises Bp Though So You Got To Watch It. Overall I Would Go With No Shotgun

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try NO Shotgun, but it has definitely caught my interest.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in VasoCharge, but Ranarok is hard to beat...great product.

Go for NO-Xplode, Ragnarok, or VasoCharge. I have yet to try Ragnarok, but plan on purchasing it for my upcoming cycle. I also have a tub of VasoCharge which Marc sent me, but have yet to put it to any use. BSN, however, I have tried. I had a very good experience with it while using it. It's worth a shot, but as someone noted above, you get more bang for you buck if you were to go with Ragnarok.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am interested in VasoCharge, but Ranarok is hard to beat...great product.
They're both pretty solid products. I have a tub of VasoCharge, which I'm sure I'll put to use during the next couple of weeks, but I'm also planning on purchasing a tub of Ragnarok.

DonDog

Awards
i love no-explode-fruit punch, i lift at 4:30am cant ift without

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Would combining VasoCharge or Ragnarok for preworkout with something like X-Force, Stizm, or Hardcore Shred-XS be overkill?

vetteman36

Awards
I agree with the others in this board avoid superdump250 like the plague. I lost about 3 pounds in two days from consistenly being in the crapper.... Also, it gives you the worst smelling gas ohhhhhhh... sorryyyyyy.... that was me.......:dump:

:bb3:

mrSlate

Awards
Sounds like superdump250 might be a good alternative too a colon cleanse product.

Last edited:
LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like superdump250 might be a good alternative too a colon cleanse product.
Word is the high levels of magnesium in the product cause this. I only get the cramping and bloating from 3 scoops of this. Otherwise I can take 2 scoops, take a dump, and be completely fine with it.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try Smash - great taste and energy!

Also, I just read that Ragnarok is on sale for $19.99 (select flavors), that's a f'n deal bro!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard that Swell by Nimbus Nutrition is also very good.

Vinny

Awards
Looking to give NO Xplode or SuperPump 250 a try and would appreciate feedback from others who have used them as to its effectiveness. Also, regarding flavors, which is the best tasting?

NO Explode works though I now prefer Diesel (add caffeine) or Controlled labs (they make product with caffeine like NO Explode but better pump) think either one better but it works just dont take it on off days in other words take it ONLY pre workout because you get used to the caffeine and its wasted when you do need it to work.
Has to be taken empty stomach with water again it works the more you take it the less effective it is energy wise . I took it only pre workout.
It doesnt taste bad worse case you dont like the taste drink it fast small volume of water than just chase it with lots water.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Would combining VasoCharge or Ragnarok for preworkout with something like X-Force, Stizm, or Hardcore Shred-XS be overkill?
you could take them in the same day.. but definitely not at the same time...

stimulant overkill

unless you take one of those stim products but get the stim free ragnarock... but thats really not going to benefit you much over just taking the regular formula preworkout.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
good idea! Figure I will dose Hardcore at about a cap or two in the morning mainly for appetite suppression and the use Ragnarok before hitting the gym around 5pm.

you could take them in the same day.. but definitely not at the same time...

stimulant overkill

unless you take one of those stim products but get the stim free ragnarock... but thats really not going to benefit you much over just taking the regular formula preworkout.

penn21

penn21

Awards
I think everyone is forgetting that BSN is getting sued for only having around 40% of the total suppls. named in NO-EXPLODE. I think there is way to much caff. in it. I have been off it for about a month, and still have twitches every once in awhile. I think WTF PUMP is a good pre pump stim. Less Caff. with more results. MT naNo vapor "next company to go under" worked better then NO but i wouldent use that either considering it has more caff in it then NO does. I have had BADDD side effects from both, and im not even caff. sensative. Pre workout stims are simpley head tricks to make you think your a beast. but some work decent!

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Word is the high levels of magnesium in the product cause this. I only get the cramping and bloating from 3 scoops of this. Otherwise I can take 2 scoops, take a dump, and be completely fine with it.

Actually it’s going to be the sugar additives in these products that will give you the craps. The sugar artif's are 10 times the size of the full blown all natural sugar molecule, they hold more water and suck it out of your body and into your bowles.

:dump:

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
I've done both NO-Xplode and I'm on sp250, they both give me the runs but I also have IBS too. I got really good results on NO and can't really tell about the sp250 yet, to early. Now they have a lawsuit gong against bsn for the cem3, saying that it doesn't exist:wtf: Anywhoot I would really like to try that Ragnarok, I just looked it up and it looks pretty solid.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
I think everyone is forgetting that BSN is getting sued for only having around 40% of the total suppls. named in NO-EXPLODE. I think there is way to much caff. in it. I have been off it for about a month, and still have twitches every once in awhile. I think WTF PUMP is a good pre pump stim. Less Caff. with more results. MT naNo vapor "next company to go under" worked better then NO but i wouldent use that either considering it has more caff in it then NO does. I have had BADDD side effects from both, and im not even caff. sensative. Pre workout stims are simpley head tricks to make you think your a beast. but some work decent!

:goodpost:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
And the two new flavors sound hard to beat. :)

I've done both NO-Xplode and I'm on sp250, they both give me the runs but I also have IBS too. I got really good results on NO and can't really tell about the sp250 yet, to early. Now they have a lawsuit gong against bsn for the cem3, saying that it doesn't exist:wtf: Anywhoot I would really like to try that Ragnarok, I just looked it up and it looks pretty solid.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used No explode with decent results. OK preworkout supp but after about 2 weeks I started to build a tolerance and had to keep upping the dose.Also seemed to make me shaky when I took it on noworkout days and yes def gave me the Sh*ts! IMO a couple cups of coffee and Nitrix worked just as well and deliverd a much better pump! But by now No explode is pretty out dated and there are preferably alot better supps out there. P.S stay away from the blue razz flavor it's f*cking a$$ water!!!

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
i love no-explode-fruit punch, i lift at 4:30am cant ift without
I do the same! I tried the NO Shotgun,which tasted like apple cinnamon ass,with no effect. I like Super Pump 250,but can't handle the side effects,super dumps.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
IMO Ragnarock tastes like **** and always made my stomach feel like ****. I gave away half the tub.

SP250 was ~ok, not much energy and not much pump IMO

I love NO-Xplode, tastes ok, great energy and great pump. It does have a lot of caffene, so if you don't have any caffene tollerance I'm sure it would make you tweeky. Also don't take it within 4 hours of going to bed.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What flavor were you using?

IMO Ragnarock tastes like **** and always made my stomach feel like ****. I gave away half the tub.

SP250 was ~ok, not much energy and not much pump IMO

I love NO-Xplode, tastes ok, great energy and great pump. It does have a lot of caffene, so if you don't have any caffene tollerance I'm sure it would make you tweeky. Also don't take it within 4 hours of going to bed.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Some say try taking it with some food like 30-60min before to help out with the runs, but I don't know how well that's gonna work. I'm pretty much over those two products, I just sent away for some samples for ragnarok...I CAN'T WAIT!!! I heard it's the bomb diggity, no doubt:bb:

joelast

joelast

Awards
I'm a fan of Superpump over NO-explode, nether really gave me the runs, but i felt less jittery on Superpump. If you take it with some citruline malate the pump will be real nice.

bigrabbit

Awards
no-explode is awesome, but the side effects yes well anyhow its a great product!

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
there is definitely better products out there than no-xplode and especially not for what you pay for it. Go ahead and call for some samples first than see how you feel on it.:study::think: