NO Xplode

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. IMO Ragnarock tastes like **** and always made my stomach feel like ****. I gave away half the tub.

SP250 was ~ok, not much energy and not much pump IMO

I love NO-Xplode, tastes ok, great energy and great pump. It does have a lot of caffene, so if you don't have any caffene tollerance I'm sure it would make you tweeky. Also don't take it within 4 hours of going to bed.

2. What flavor were you using?

Quote Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    IMO Ragnarock tastes like **** and always made my stomach feel like ****. I gave away half the tub.

SP250 was ~ok, not much energy and not much pump IMO

I love NO-Xplode, tastes ok, great energy and great pump. It does have a lot of caffene, so if you don't have any caffene tollerance I'm sure it would make you tweeky. Also don't take it within 4 hours of going to bed.
    •   

3. Some say try taking it with some food like 30-60min before to help out with the runs, but I don't know how well that's gonna work. I'm pretty much over those two products, I just sent away for some samples for ragnarok...I CAN'T WAIT!!! I heard it's the bomb diggity, no doubt:bb:

4. I'm a fan of Superpump over NO-explode, nether really gave me the runs, but i felt less jittery on Superpump. If you take it with some citruline malate the pump will be real nice.

5. no-explode is awesome, but the side effects yes well anyhow its a great product!

6. there is definitely better products out there than no-xplode and especially not for what you pay for it. Go ahead and call for some samples first than see how you feel on it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO-Xplode...Results???
    By gunzblazin1x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 06:28 PM
  2. BSN no-xplode and nitrix worth it?
    By TotallyJacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 08:08 PM
  3. NO Xplode
    By Bull Mkt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1