UN Storm question..

Red06

Awards
im goin to stack storm, shock therapy, and sterol all by universal nutrition but i was curious how i should dose storm (creatine) on non-workout days. it says to take 1 scoop before and 1 scoop after your workout but says nothing about off days. should i take it before bed or take the servings some other time during the day?

red

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
hey red, if you aren't performing any kind of physical activity that day then i would just take a serving sometime in the morning and then again later on in the day.. otherwise just dose closer to your activity .. pretty flexible and i wouldn't worry too much about it :D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I took storm and loved it. I drank it PostWO within 10 minutes. I then began to drink it during, i liekd that better half way through the WO i would be 1/3 the way through so i would have some left for after.

Shock therpay is good. Moderate taste and works ok. Get you focused and ready nto really like an off the wall crazy pumped up feel.

Youll like it. Never used the other one thoguh.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are some UN products on my 'To Do' list, but I'm still a little wary of some of their other products.

I definitely wanna try Storm, Torrent, and Shock Therapy.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I currently take Storm and lovin it. I would make sure you get the latest version with Beta Alanine in it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Good Stuff. I had some Torrent in my last Nutra order. Haven't tried it yet but Storm and Shock are Awesome. I like their Real Gains too.