Anabolic Pump/RPM Stack is NEXT...

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
My post cycle therapy for my BUNK M-drol cycle went well, considering i was never shut down, and got minimal gains. Since i planned out for 4 weeks of post cycle therapy, i am now just going o finish up my retain2, and get in right on this anabolic pump wagon. This will be purely for recomp purposes, and I am going for a strictly mod-high carb high protein diet, minimal fat coming only from whole eggs, anpb, and flax seed oil. Since i want to see how good AP repartions and uses carbs, my carb will be coming from whole wheat bread, bananas, waxy maize pwo, wheat pasta, and my cheat will be mexican chicken and steak combo with rice. Now i go hypo rather easily and can easily reach ketosis just by going below 100 grams of carbs per day. For a 6'2 210lb individual like myself, would 300-400 grams of carbs be too much or just right? My training is also rather intense as i am an athlete (or would like to think i still am) so endurance is important. Also any other feedback/experience using AP is greatly appeciated. This will be my first time using a supp other than AX and AN.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
My post cycle therapy for my BUNK M-drol cycle went well, considering i was never shut down, and got minimal gains. Since i planned out for 4 weeks of post cycle therapy, i am now just going o finish up my retain2, and get in right on this anabolic pump wagon. This will be purely for recomp purposes, and I am going for a strictly mod-high carb high protein diet, minimal fat coming only from whole eggs, anpb, and flax seed oil. Since i want to see how good AP repartions and uses carbs, my carb will be coming from whole wheat bread, bananas, waxy maize pwo, wheat pasta, and my cheat will be mexican chicken and steak combo with rice. Now i go hypo rather easily and can easily reach ketosis just by going below 100 grams of carbs per day. For a 6'2 210lb individual like myself, would 300-400 grams of carbs be too much or just right? My training is also rather intense as i am an athlete (or would like to think i still am) so endurance is important. Also any other feedback/experience using AP is greatly appeciated. This will be my first time using a supp other than AX and AN.
GL you'll love AP. I ordered me up 2 bottles of AP and 2 bottles of P-Slin.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to try it dude, my body responds very well to carbs and really really well to carb loads when i did a ckd diet.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to try it dude, my body responds very well to carbs and really really well to carb loads when i did a ckd diet.
you'll love AP then in that case. I absolutely loved the pumps that I got off it.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
This should make for a great stack, I've found AP is very worthwhile and RPM really gets the engine going preWO, although I have tried other preWO formulas I give a slight edge to such as vasoXplode, r4w and ragnarok.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You may consider substituting the flour products with things like whole oats, sprouted grain breads and the like as lower GI carbs tend to be more favorable for steady sustained release that takes advantage of AP's half-life. IMO

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
You may consider substituting the flour products with things like whole oats, sprouted grain breads and the like as lower GI carbs tend to be more favorable for steady sustained release that takes advantage of AP's half-life. IMO
would supercarb and P-Slin go well together if low GI is the goal?

thx in advance

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whole grain bagels are actually my #1 choice. Far superior to bread, IMO.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

thx in advance
I say try both and let us know how it goes! I know people who are loving WMS with P-Slin.

I was referring mainly to the whole wheat bread and pasta. Even though they use the whole grain (which is good) it is ground into a flour which increases GI. Sprouted grain breads do not use flour and have a very low GI in addition to high fiber, phytonutrients and great texture/flavor. Give it a shot, I think you will be pleased.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thought you preferred lawn clippings. I heard you like to craze.
It was green, it was in a bag, but it smelled a little too "skunky" to be your run of the mill lawn clippings.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought you preferred lawn clippings. I heard you like to craze.
Listen now, BP's girl is big, but I don't think she's big enough to call it 'grazing' when I'm down there. That's pretty rude man.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Listen now, BP's girl is big, but I don't think she's big enough to call it 'grazing' when I'm down there. That's pretty rude man.
That GIRL is my daughter you son of a ........

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
excellent idea, whole oats are always a staple as well as yams. WMS will be ok pre and post-workout?

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
This should make for a great stack, I've found AP is very worthwhile and RPM really gets the engine going preWO, although I have tried other preWO formulas I give a slight edge to such as vasoXplode, r4w and ragnarok.
I have not trained w/o RPM since i ordered my first bottle back in August. The aggression, pumps, sweating and strength make it my favorite supp out there. I was actually going to try vasoxplode but i would rather swallow pills than drink any more powders.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established

thx in advance
From my own experimentation....

I like half Supercarb/ half WMS (30g/30g) with P-Slin pre-workout with another 30g WMS during the workout.

Supercarb and AP go very well together though.

It was green, it was in a bag, but it smelled a little too "skunky" to be your run of the mill lawn clippings.
No No No, as a Canadian, he grows his own medical grass for his sexual problems .

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your gonna have some crazy energy combining these two!

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna have some crazy energy combining these two!
Speaking of energy, I have been focusing a lot on cardio lately, and today i kept my heartrate at 160 for 30min, then did the stepper for another 15 at the second highest level. I was sweating so much it was ridiculous. I never get pumps during cardio but my calves and forearms were on fuggin fire today, felt like i could have gone forever. Anyone else tried AP/RPM together? I feel like their is some definite synergy there.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else tried AP/RPM together? I feel like their is some definite synergy there.
Yes, and it made me buy more!

I am liking P-Slin & RPM even more. I am a cardio machine even after resistance training.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and it made me buy more!

I am liking P-Slin & RPM even more. I am a cardio machine even after resistance training.
Damn you!! my supp addiction is like crack, you cannot say things like this!! maybe p-slin after this run with AP is in order...oh and by the way since my last post i just went down to the track and ran some sprints, which makes that round 2 of cardio today. Tomorrow is some strength work, floor presses, cg benches and standing OHPs gotta get explosive baby!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Damn you!! my supp addiction is like crack, you cannot say things like this!! maybe p-slin after this run with AP is in order...oh and by the way since my last post i just went down to the track and ran some sprints, which makes that round 2 of cardio today. Tomorrow is some strength work, floor presses, cg benches and standing OHPs gotta get explosive baby!

Hit me up in a few days and I will see if I can scrounge up an extra bottle for you to try. I have a bunch promised and need to do inventory before 100% commitment. :D