Gimme the "Go ahead" on this stack!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SO im gonna start this stack next week, just want to make sure i can run em all together, nothing interferes with anything

So im gonna be running a zig-zag diet, 5 days dieting, 5 days bulking, trying to add hopefully a little LBM and loose some fat while getting stronger

The stack!
2 Drivse
2 IGF-2
Ephedrine (only on cut days)
Either Leviathan or caffein stacked with the E (only on cut days)
BCAAs
Incarnate
Napalm
YG (only with high calf meals)

Cant wait to start,
Everything look good?

Thanks

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Warbird.... You are clear for takeoff.......

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Warbird.... You are clear for takeoff.......
sweet!! Cant wait to start this. Also im eagerly awaiting to see how my body responds to a zig zag diet!:nono:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
One thing to note.... Drive dosing in relation to Leviathan and EC: Might wanna start low on the stims for a couple days use to make sure the Naringin factors in properly.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have everything except Napalm which i planned to order today, but just remember it was backordered! FUUUCKKK!! WHAT DO I DO!?!

i dont want to resort to bb.com :(

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'd get the order in and start without it, throw it in after a couple weeks. That is a big-ass stack after all. lol

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in seeing how your diet works out as well,interesting approach. So...

"Go Ahead"

...and good luck.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd get the order in and start without it, throw it in after a couple weeks. That is a big-ass stack after all. lol
I already have everything, except napalm. Been collecting it for a while now :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, ill keep a log of sorts. I hate doing logs where you write everydays workout, everyday updates, i like to do little updates, like once a week, tell how the supps are working, how diet is going and how the lifts are increasing/decreasing

Since its a 5 days diet/5 day bulk scheme, ill update every 5 days on all my stats/essentials, ect.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many "squirts" does napalm have and how many should i use in a day? (2x a day)

Also is Napalm one of those supps that takes a while to kick in, so should i run it everyday or maybe just on my cutting days?

Thanks

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How many "squirts" does napalm have and how many should i use in a day? (2x a day)

Also is Napalm one of those supps that takes a while to kick in, so should i run it everyday or maybe just on my cutting days?

Thanks
Start out with 1 pump, 2x per day. Then you can gradually move up to 3 pumps, 2x per day. We only recommend going up to 3 pumps per application.

I would probably only use it on your "cutting days" since it works best with a caloric deficit, but let me check with the other guys and see what the consensus is on using Napalm on hypercaloric days.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start out with 1 pump, 2x per day. Then you can gradually move up to 3 pumps, 2x per day. We only recommend going up to 3 pumps per application.

I would probably only use it on your "cutting days" since it works best with a caloric deficit, but let me check with the other guys and see what the consensus is on using Napalm on hypercaloric days.
ok, sounds good. Im gonna be using the diet for 40 days (4 cycles of 5/5 days) so i dont think i could do 6x40, so 6x20 is perfect :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
B!!! Where the heck you been??
J dawg
after tonight ill be away from the boards for a week, or 2...have some personal things come up that i gotta take care of.
Hope your well my friend...and the vacay was good. =)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohhhhhhhhhh im posting this over there....your gonna be in trooooooouuuuuubbblle...hahaha..
lol, i just buy from whoever has the cheapest price! No loyalties here :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol, i just buy from whoever has the cheapest price! No loyalties here :D
no doubt bruv...i actually exclusively buy from Nutra....i have bought 1 thing ever from bb, green mag on sale..haha..and it still hasnt gotton here , that was 2 weeks ago, i order from NP and its here in 5 days....live and learn eh

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
J dawg
after tonight ill be away from the boards for a week, or 2...have some personal things come up that i gotta take care of.
Hope everything is alright man. Get back as soon as you can!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
J dawg
i saw you were posting and was hoping all was well and you werent leaving us afterall! aaahhh well.
get down to florida. its 75 degrees all day long... thaw out from that canadian freeze. warm weather... cold beer... women.... what else do you need?????

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
One thing to note.... Drive dosing in relation to Leviathan and EC: Might wanna start low on the stims for a couple days use to make sure the Naringin factors in properly.
warbirds a stim junkie... im sure he'll be ok!

'bird.... you gonna log this anywhere or am i going to have to bug you weekly to check on your progress

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbirds a stim junkie... im sure he'll be ok!

'bird.... you gonna log this anywhere or am i going to have to bug you weekly to check on your progress
isnt it your bed time?? Like 4 hrs ago :eek: ?!?

Yeah, i was gonna say im a stim junkie, well not junkie, i can just handle A LOT of stims (even tho i dont take em much)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet!! Cant wait to start this. Also im eagerly awaiting to see how my body responds to a zig zag diet!:nono:
I have used this diet type with some great success, the trick for me was not to get too severe with the calorie cycling. I had low, medium and high calorie days and I ran them 3 low 3 medium 3 high. Late into the diet my fat loss actually seemed to accelerate. I would be a little more leary of taking this diet into the low numbers of body fat percentage (for me anyway) as I am not sure how muscle sparing it is. With todays products who knows, should be an interesting experiment.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SO im gonna start this stack next week, just want to make sure i can run em all together, nothing interferes with anything

So im gonna be running a zig-zag diet, 5 days dieting, 5 days bulking, trying to add hopefully a little LBM and loose some fat while getting stronger

The stack!
2 Drivse
2 IGF-2
BCAAs
Incarnate
Napalm

Cant wait to start,
Everything look good?

Thanks
That'll be a good one- you will get SHREDDED of this one- and get some good lean mass gains at the same time :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That'll be a good one- you will get SHREDDED of this one- and get some good lean mass gains at the same time :)
I hope man. I have a lot o questions so ill just keep em all in this thread.

For Avant Labs
My napalm comes in Friday, should i immediately start using it (cutting until next saturday, then will begin my zig zag diet? (will start with 5 days bulk)

AN
Will the combo of IGF-2 and Drive increase my metabolism? (or something like that, i know on x factor i have to up my cals 500 just to get to maintenance :eek: im wondering if this stack will have a similar effeect?)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope man. I have a lot o questions so ill just keep em all in this thread.

For Avant Labs
My napalm comes in Friday, should i immediately start using it (cutting until next saturday, then will begin my zig zag diet? (will start with 5 days bulk)

AN
Will the combo of IGF-2 and Drive increase my metabolism? (or something like that, i know on x factor i have to up my cals 500 just to get to maintenance :eek: im wondering if this stack will have a similar effeect?)
Since your bulking intervals are so short, you could actually just run it straight through.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since your bulking intervals are so short, you could actually just run it straight through.
yeah, in a perfect would i would love to do it, but your damn bottles on last for 20 days!!! (unless u wanna send me another bottle :D or a trade :D )

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, in a perfect would i would love to do it, but your damn bottles on last for 20 days!!! (unless u wanna send me another bottle :D or a trade :D )
LOL, then you can just use it on the cut days. It doesn't matter when you start. You could do it that one day and then off for five days and then start again. It's really not going to make that much of a difference when you start in this situation.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, then you can just use it on the cut days. It doesn't matter when you start. You could do it that one day and then off for five days and then start again. It's really not going to make that much of a difference when you start in this situation.
ok sweet. Depending how the first 2 weeks go i might get another bottle :eek: well see.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely add some SyntheSIZE to this stack. You'll need something to keep your strength and endurance up on the dieting days, and boost your strength, endurance, and pumps on the bulking days. It's the perfect recomp creatine formula. Plus, it'll help you digest and assimilate your meals better.

Where did you hear about this "Zig-Zag Diet", BTW??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely add some SyntheSIZE to this stack. You'll need something to keep your strength and endurance up on the dieting days, and boost your strength, endurance, and pumps on the bulking days. It's the perfect recomp creatine formula. Plus, it'll help you digest and assimilate your meals better.

Where did you hear about this "Zig-Zag Diet", BTW??
heres the link to the diet
http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=body_59abcde

heard about it from purenergy over at bb.com

im actaully gonna be cycling off creatine for a while (have been using it for like 2 straight years :eek: ) then start up on some sizeon i got

also i have no problem increasing streangth while cutting, its crazy!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
'bird, just face it --- your going nowhere...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
'bird, just face it --- your going nowhere...
lol, u mad cause u think i banned you? :p (it was matty by the way ;) )

also you wanna hook me up with some more napalm, you do owe me... :p

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got your hookup...hit me up on AIM
i already got a bottle which will last me 20 days (it will be here friday) so u got 20 days to deliver starting friday :p

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
zig zag is similar to a program Bill Phillips endorsed many years ago called ABCDE , Anabolic Burst Cycling of Diet and Exercise

basic premise was that human physiology evolved based on a feast/famine intake pattern and therefore , human body didnt respond to caloric deficits/abundances until after about 14 days of a sustained state either way,

in practice one eats super high calories with tons of protein carbs good fats while lifting heavy weight low rep powerlifting style workouts for two weeks then goes into low calorie ripping phase type diet with high volume high cardio for 2 weeks , repeat endlessly

all positives no negatives

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
zig zag is similar to a program Bill Phillips endorsed many years ago called ABCDE , Anabolic Burst Cycling of Diet and Exercise

basic premise was that human physiology evolved based on a feast/famine intake pattern and therefore , human body didnt respond to caloric deficits/abundances until after about 14 days of a sustained state either way,

in practice one eats super high calories with tons of protein carbs good fats while lifting heavy weight low rep powerlifting style workouts for two weeks then goes into low calorie ripping phase type diet with high volume high cardio for 2 weeks , repeat endlessly

yeah dude, the "1250" diet is an improved ABCDE diet!

cynderblock10

Awards
??

where can i see the log of your zig zag diet im very interested in it. are you going to be keeping tract of hte amount of calories u take in on both types of weeks??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The stack!
2 Drivse
2 IGF-2
BCAAs
Incarnate
Napalm
Cant wait to start,
Everything look good?

Thanks
Do you cook the calf or eat it raw. :toofunny:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where can i see the log of your zig zag diet im very interested in it. are you going to be keeping tract of hte amount of calories u take in on both types of weeks??
I am going to be starting this diet once im done with my mini cut. So the 16th ill start it

Yes i will be giving updates in a "log". Ill post the link once i start it

cynderblock10

Awards
I am going to be starting this diet once im done with my mini cut. So the 16th ill start it

Yes i will be giving updates in a "log". Ill post the link once i start it
Thanks thatd be very helpful cause if this works then id do it to

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks thatd be very helpful cause if this works then id do it to
no prob man. ill be your guini pid :D

Im just gonna update every 5 days (cause its 5 days cut/5 days bulk)

i hate writing **** down every day

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So guess what guis? Im adding XF to this stack :eek: OMGZ!

just found out that im gonna be working a little for my dad over break, $100 a day so i said **** it, i can buy another XF cycle :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So guess what guis? Im adding XF to this stack :eek: OMGZ!

just found out that im gonna be working a little for my dad over break, $100 a day so i said **** it, i can buy another XF cycle :D
That's gonna be crazy nice!!!!!!!

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established

Any training/diet experts want to comment on this zig zag diet? Any info supporting the body taking 14 days to respond?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any training/diet experts want to comment on this zig zag diet? Any info supporting the body taking 14 days to respond?
i was talking to Layne Norton about it (i consider him an "expert") and he said the body takes longer than 5 days to go from cutting to bulking but im still gonna go ahead and give it a try

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question

Got my Napalm today!!! Should i start using it immediately (only 4 weeks into my cut) or should i save it for when im more lean?

(That is if freaking Black jack gets back to me on if hes gonna gimme some more napalm! Then ill just start running it now!!)