- 12-04-2007, 05:38 PM
- 12-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Nows Coral Calcium Plus.
- 12-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Don't leave me hangin here AM.com.........Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Better Results Through Science
Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
12-04-2007, 09:16 PM
- 6'0" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I personally use Costco's twice daily. It was on sale with a coupon It is like 500mg of Elemental Calcium I think, or thereabouts. It is the one without vitamin D, so my morning dose I have my multi and at night I take it with vit D to help with absorption.
Also a read about how extra Vitamin D is helpful and safe Nutrition Journal | Full text | Randomized comparison of the effects of the vitamin D3adequate intake versus 100 mcg (4000 IU) per day on biochemical responses and the wellbeing of patients
In the end just look at how much elemental calcium it gives you, because that factors in the absorbancy differences. Lots of info at The Wolfe Clinic - a comparison of calcium supplements
12-08-2007, 10:16 AM
NSI Calcium Citrate Malate with Mag/Vit.D
12-08-2007, 12:02 PM
I take 2 calcium pills per day but I forget what the form of it is.
Got it, 650mg elemental calcium per pill from citrate, malate, carbonate, gluconate.
Last edited by eatingisfun; 12-08-2007 at 12:58 PM.
12-08-2007, 11:23 PM
12-09-2007, 03:51 PM
I have been using one that has
calcium citrate (1000mg)
vit D (400IU)
Similar Forum Threads
- By nikegurl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2009, 12:42 AM
- By Dr of Golf in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2004, 08:09 PM
- By RaulJimenez in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2003, 04:49 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:37 PM
- By ironviking in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2003, 09:13 PM