Syntrax Q.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So i read in someones sig on BB.com that there was some issues with them.
Anywho, anyone ever hear about the Radox they have out? Id be interestead in it it seems fairly well priced. I think i need a good antiox for my skin, i have poor skin, not face but all over.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, get some POWERFULL. And maybe some POSEIDON.

I'm staying out of SYNTRAX threads... later:run:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With the demise of Vigor, maybe DSade will come out with NOxidant-reBorn sometime.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know why everyone hates them. what did they do that gave them such bad internet rep.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Syntrax sued a bunch of people on bb.com's forum. They were trying to sue people by their 'board name alias'.

Actually Patrick Arnold was also targeted as well.

I don't know what actually happened to that lawsuit they tried to conjure up. It was over 'company defamation' that they wanted to hit up all the board members with. I don't visit bb.com's board, but it was more than just an annoying thing, Syntrax was pretty serious about it and they listed everyone that they were targeting.

Ryan Deluca said in support of the members that they would 'drop' Syntrax's brand from their store.

.......apparently words don't translate into actions because all of Syntrax's products are still being sold.....

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've also been interested in Radox. Guggulbolic, too.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with Syntrax. Crap gets blown out of proportion on these message boards. If you take what you read to heart, or lose sleep over what you read on a message board, well then I just feel sorry for you.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
1. i dont take it to heart.
2. i think that its good to know what companys are doing certain things and how they are treating their products/customers.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
1. i dont take it to heart.
2. i think that its good to know what companys are doing certain things and how they are treating their products/customers.
it's VERY important to me how company's treat customers. By their actions to sue people on a internet forum, it shows that they could care less for peoples opinion and just of their own profit. Of course company's care about profit, who doesn't. But going around telling people that a protien like matrix has enough caesin in it for night time when it has a sprinkle is wrong. Based on their need to just SELL and not care of the greater good of the people, I would rather do business elsewhere. I do not take it to heart. I do not care. You just wont see my money. That is all. :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Syntrax sued a bunch of people on bb.com's forum. They were trying to sue people by their 'board name alias'.

Actually Patrick Arnold was also targeted as well.

I don't know what actually happened to that lawsuit they tried to conjure up. It was over 'company defamation' that they wanted to hit up all the board members with. I don't visit bb.com's board, but it was more than just an annoying thing, Syntrax was pretty serious about it and they listed everyone that they were targeting.

Ryan Deluca said in support of the members that they would 'drop' Syntrax's brand from their store.

.......apparently words don't translate into actions because all of Syntrax's products are still being sold.....
cant let loyalty stand in way of making a buck. imo bb.com/syntrax deserve each other.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, look at the way SciVation/PrimaForce treats their customers compared to some of ther other companies out there.

The reality is that some companies are just stellar ones (like SciVation/PrimaForce, Diesel Nutrition) and others are shady P.O.S. (IDS, MT, BSN, Syntrax, etc).

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with Syntrax. Crap gets blown out of proportion on these message boards. If you take what you read to heart, or lose sleep over what you read on a message board, well then I just feel sorry for you.
Syntrax sucks more than Jenna Jameson.

RB12

RB12

Awards
What syntrax did is pretty sad imo. The long story short is that after garnering a pretty bad local opinion as bb.com via their reps and personnel that posted on the board, they filed legal action. Their rational was that they had been libeled by certain members that were reps for other supp companies. Claiming that as reps, they were actually agents. They demanded that bb.com divulge IP and other contact information regarding these members. BB.com fought back.

The case has been moved around a bit for legal reasons, but currently si03 and bb.com are going back and forth over whether any information should be released. si03 bc of the above mentioned issues, bb.com fighting on first amendment grounds and arguing that these are people's opinions and protected speech.

some of the people implicated by si03 have no rep affiliations, others only became reps after their alleged comments, others only stated facts in regard to syntrax's past.

as stated above, it is a travesty of consumer service. On the few occasions i have had issues with products or dosings from companies like MAN, NP, TP, BSL/XF, sciv/prima, it has always been a quick and friendly response and that goes a long way with me and I would hope would go a long way with others too.

While I cannot disagree with the fact that things are frequently blown out of proportion on these boards, and is the case to an extent with this issue, the facts alone, the fact that a case was ever filed for the reasons si03 stated in their complaint, are disgusting to me

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What syntrax did is pretty sad imo. The long story short is that after garnering a pretty bad local opinion as bb.com via their reps and personnel that posted on the board, they filed legal action. Their rational was that they had been libeled by certain members that were reps for other supp companies. Claiming that as reps, they were actually agents. They demanded that bb.com divulge IP and other contact information regarding these members. BB.com fought back.

The case has been moved around a bit for legal reasons, but currently si03 and bb.com are going back and forth over whether any information should be released. si03 bc of the above mentioned issues, bb.com fighting on first amendment grounds and arguing that these are people's opinions and protected speech.

some of the people implicated by si03 have no rep affiliations, others only became reps after their alleged comments, others only stated facts in regard to syntrax's past.

as stated above, it is a travesty of consumer service. On the few occasions i have had issues with products or dosings from companies like MAN, NP, TP, BSL/XF, sciv/prima, it has always been a quick and friendly response and that goes a long way with me and I would hope would go a long way with others too.

While I cannot disagree with the fact that things are frequently blown out of proportion on these boards, and is the case to an extent with this issue, the facts alone, the fact that a case was ever filed for the reasons si03 stated in their complaint, are disgusting to me

Trying to get their IP address ? Syntrax didn't obtain a subpeona did they ?

RB12

RB12

Awards
Trying to get their IP address ? Syntrax didn't obtain a subpeona did they ?
that's basically what they are working on.

I forget where the case was originally filed, I believe IL, the judge ordered expedited discovery to decide if he would permit court ordered release of bb.com's data. The case was adjourned to ID federal court and it has been a battle of the motions.

the most recent uproar was a filed response that included a letter from si03's attorney demanding the preservation of data on some 275 members (the original suit implicated roughly 25 members). Now, it is typical for a plaintiff to make a demand to preserve electronic data in these types of suits, but this of course caused a massive uproar because the 275 names were pretty much all regular posters on bb.com

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
that's basically what they are working on.

I forget where the case was originally filed, I believe IL, the judge ordered expedited discovery to decide if he would permit court ordered release of bb.com's data. The case was adjourned to ID federal court and it has been a battle of the motions.

the most recent uproar was a filed response that included a letter from si03's attorney demanding the preservation of data on some 275 members (the original suit implicated roughly 25 members). Now, it is typical for a plaintiff to make a demand to preserve electronic data in these types of suits, but this of course caused a massive uproar because the 275 names were pretty much all regular posters on bb.com
That's very unfortunate to hear. What grounds are they going to sue them for ? defamation ?

RB12

RB12

Awards
That's very unfortunate to hear. What grounds are they going to sue them for ? defamation ?
libel, defamation, loss of sales, etc.

what's funny about it is the pervasive attitude toward any of the si03 reps and any alleged past indiscretions prior to the law suits was "who cares, i like nectar" or somethign similar, but ever since the suits a lot more people are really ticked at them.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
libel, defamation, loss of sales, etc.

what's funny about it is the pervasive attitude toward any of the si03 reps and any alleged past indiscretions prior to the law suits was "who cares, i like nectar" or somethign similar, but ever since the suits a lot more people are really ticked at them.
This reminds me of the lawsuit filed against 30ish students at my University I attended. They were sued by the RIAA.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I definitely think that people should really think about what they type before they type it and slap in on the internet. People and companies should be held accountable for their actions. Anonymity behind a monitor is good but you should still think about what you say.

I do not personally care for the style of crybaby.com and like it has been said both deserve one another.

I also think that if people were attacking your livelihood that you would protect that as well rather than lay down and take a beating.

I am neither pro Syntrax or bb.com tbh.

Much Love,

Neoborn

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, neoborn, save it. Ive gone there just to see whats up with a few topics, very rarely i might add, and i see you posting up a storm over there. You love it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
dude, neoborn, save it. Ive gone there just to see whats up with a few topics, very rarely i might add, and i see you posting up a storm over there. You love it.
busted. I've actually went to their forum awhile back to read about BCS's DHEA M1,4-ADD.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
busted. I've actually went to their forum awhile back to read about BCS's DHEA M1,4-ADD.
Honestly i just look for PA's posts and sometimes read the thread but it usually involves sifting thru a bunch of arguing and idiocracy.

simpledude

Awards
also syntrax is hated because of the damage their lipokinetix product did, it not only hurt some people but some actually died. syntrax was then sued by the people they hurt and lost but to avoid payment they declared bankruptcy and opened their company back up under S103. These are just a few of the reasons syntrax is hated so much

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
also syntrax is hated because of the damage their lipokinetix product did, it not only hurt some people but some actually died. syntrax was then sued by the people they hurt and lost but to avoid payment they declared bankruptcy and opened their company back up under S103. These are just a few of the reasons syntrax is hated so much
Yeah their Lipokinetix was some messed up shlt.

I heard about several cases of liver failure from it. Even more so vs. Superdrol.

Does anyone know the ingredient panel which caused the liver failure .

simpledude

Awards
Yeah their Lipokinetix was some messed up shlt.

I heard about several cases of liver failure from it. Even more so vs. Superdrol.

Does anyone know the ingredient panel which caused the liver failure .
yep liver failure and death. The worst part is that the owner of Syntrax knew his product was going to be recalled by the FDA so he decided to have it as a blowout sale releasing it all into the market hurting more people

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is sorta like Superdrol. It did not cause death, but there were reports of jaundice occuring from it.

It must take a lack of moral to release such harmful products to people.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is sorta like Superdrol. It did not cause death, but there were reports of jaundice occuring from it.

It must take a lack of moral to release such harmful products to people.
yeah look at IDS and Evo Labs, the big methyl stacks that are sold as candy that can make any teen huge.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
For anti oxidants & vitamins I've always gone with the trusted brand name NOW.

-RR

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The main ingredient in the Lipokinetix to blame was 'ursnic acid'.

Google it up. They don't have any hard evidence, but believe this to be the active ingredient that causes rapid death of liver cells.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take the "r" out of that word before you search it. (usnic acid or sodium usniate). :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take the "r" out of that word before you search it. (usnic acid or sodium usniate). :)
I knew that stuff was toxic long before the Syntrax product came out. You just have to search for it. There is a lot information about how evil that product is. I was looking into taking a product with it years and years ago, and I looked it up and of course chose not to use the product. It is well known that it is hepatoxic.

ElMariachi

Awards
Check this out.

Syntrax is currently suing a bb.com poster who suffered permanent liver damage from using Lipokinetix.

Syntrax ducked the court-awarded settlement that he and many others were entitled to by declaring bankruptcy and reorganizing.

Now.....a couple years later, under basically the same ownership, they are suing the SAME GUY that their product injured seriously, the SAME GUY that they owe a court settlement too.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am still gonna buy their Matrix 5.0 unless someone can find a similar product for the same price for me. I have searched but can not find anything that compares to it for the same price.

ElMariachi

Awards
Well I am still gonna buy their Matrix 5.0 unless someone can find a similar product for the same price for me. I have searched but can not find anything that compares to it for the same price.

You wonder why that is? Just like the reason why you can get 6lbs of protein at Costco for about $28...........

Personally I choose to spend my money on quality protein and not a questionable blend.

ElMariachi

Awards
Higher price doesn't mean higer quality.

In many cases it does, especially if you look at the market price of whey protein. I'll go out on a limb and guess that Matrix is primarily low-grade WPC, which actually makes it pricy compared to Optimum and other high-quality companies.

Take a look at a high-grade casein protein like Ultra Peptide, or a high-grade whey like Isopure, and you too will start wondering about just what the hell you are paying for. What is the point of buying protein if all you are buying is crap??? I'd rather spend the money on food in that case.

RB12

RB12

Awards
Higher price doesn't mean higer quality.
i think the bigger problem is that there is almost no casein in it. wpc is fine by me, but from most of the break downs i have read, the amount of casein is just high enough to meet the min. listing requirements, but otherwise negligible.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think the bigger problem is that there is almost no casein in it. wpc is fine by me, but from most of the break downs i have read, the amount of casein is just high enough to meet the min. listing requirements, but otherwise negligible.

Hmmmm. I just looked at my protein(almost gone). Now that I look closer at the ingredient list maybe I will switch to Ultra Peptide 2.0...Or just get 100% Casein...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sams Club(not sure if they are antion wide) HAs EAS 8lb or so?lb bag for $28 i think it was. I only saw chocolate so dint get any. Im goin to check a different one though.

ElMariachi

Awards
Sams Club(not sure if they are antion wide) HAs EAS 8lb or so?lb bag for $28 i think it was. I only saw chocolate so dint get any. Im goin to check a different one though.

LOL.....yeah.......$28 for low-grade WPC and soy protein FTW!!!!!! :clean:

ElMariachi

Awards
Hmmmm. I just looked at my protein(almost gone). Now that I look closer at the ingredient list maybe I will switch to Ultra Peptide 2.0...Or just get 100% Casein...

Ultra Peptide is outrageous! I really do love that stuff, and the quality is unsurpassed. If you do try it, you won't regret it, the choc PB is great! :cheers: