Syntrax Q.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    Syntrax Q.


    So i read in someones sig on BB.com that there was some issues with them.
    Anywho, anyone ever hear about the Radox they have out? Id be interestead in it it seems fairly well priced. I think i need a good antiox for my skin, i have poor skin, not face but all over.

  2. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Dude, get some POWERFULL. And maybe some POSEIDON.

    I'm staying out of SYNTRAX threads... later
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    With the demise of Vigor, maybe DSade will come out with NOxidant-reBorn sometime.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    i dont know why everyone hates them. what did they do that gave them such bad internet rep.
  5. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Syntrax sued a bunch of people on bb.com's forum. They were trying to sue people by their 'board name alias'.

    Actually Patrick Arnold was also targeted as well.

    I don't know what actually happened to that lawsuit they tried to conjure up. It was over 'company defamation' that they wanted to hit up all the board members with. I don't visit bb.com's board, but it was more than just an annoying thing, Syntrax was pretty serious about it and they listed everyone that they were targeting.

    Ryan Deluca said in support of the members that they would 'drop' Syntrax's brand from their store.


    .......apparently words don't translate into actions because all of Syntrax's products are still being sold.....
  6. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    I've also been interested in Radox. Guggulbolic, too.
  7. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,462
    Rep Power
    4172663

    Nothing wrong with Syntrax. Crap gets blown out of proportion on these message boards. If you take what you read to heart, or lose sleep over what you read on a message board, well then I just feel sorry for you.
  8. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    1. i dont take it to heart.
    2. i think that its good to know what companys are doing certain things and how they are treating their products/customers.
  9. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    1. i dont take it to heart.
    2. i think that its good to know what companys are doing certain things and how they are treating their products/customers.
    it's VERY important to me how company's treat customers. By their actions to sue people on a internet forum, it shows that they could care less for peoples opinion and just of their own profit. Of course company's care about profit, who doesn't. But going around telling people that a protien like matrix has enough caesin in it for night time when it has a sprinkle is wrong. Based on their need to just SELL and not care of the greater good of the people, I would rather do business elsewhere. I do not take it to heart. I do not care. You just wont see my money. That is all.
  10. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Syntrax sued a bunch of people on bb.com's forum. They were trying to sue people by their 'board name alias'.

    Actually Patrick Arnold was also targeted as well.

    I don't know what actually happened to that lawsuit they tried to conjure up. It was over 'company defamation' that they wanted to hit up all the board members with. I don't visit bb.com's board, but it was more than just an annoying thing, Syntrax was pretty serious about it and they listed everyone that they were targeting.

    Ryan Deluca said in support of the members that they would 'drop' Syntrax's brand from their store.


    .......apparently words don't translate into actions because all of Syntrax's products are still being sold.....
    cant let loyalty stand in way of making a buck. imo bb.com/syntrax deserve each other.
  11. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    cant let loyalty stand in way of making a buck. imo bb.com/syntrax deserve each other.
    I concur...
  12. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Well, look at the way SciVation/PrimaForce treats their customers compared to some of ther other companies out there.

    The reality is that some companies are just stellar ones (like SciVation/PrimaForce, Diesel Nutrition) and others are shady P.O.S. (IDS, MT, BSN, Syntrax, etc).
  13. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nothing wrong with Syntrax. Crap gets blown out of proportion on these message boards. If you take what you read to heart, or lose sleep over what you read on a message board, well then I just feel sorry for you.
    Syntrax sucks more than Jenna Jameson.
  14. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Syntrax sucks more than Jenna Jameson.
    Damn. And she sucks a lot. Well, she used to anyway.
  15. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Damn. And she sucks a lot. Well, she used to anyway.
    She's the O.G. (Original Gangsta) of the porn industry. Truely an American icon of the century, IRO (In Reaper's Opinion).
  16. Registered User
    RB12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Motor City
    Age
    36
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    140

    What syntrax did is pretty sad imo. The long story short is that after garnering a pretty bad local opinion as bb.com via their reps and personnel that posted on the board, they filed legal action. Their rational was that they had been libeled by certain members that were reps for other supp companies. Claiming that as reps, they were actually agents. They demanded that bb.com divulge IP and other contact information regarding these members. BB.com fought back.

    The case has been moved around a bit for legal reasons, but currently si03 and bb.com are going back and forth over whether any information should be released. si03 bc of the above mentioned issues, bb.com fighting on first amendment grounds and arguing that these are people's opinions and protected speech.

    some of the people implicated by si03 have no rep affiliations, others only became reps after their alleged comments, others only stated facts in regard to syntrax's past.

    as stated above, it is a travesty of consumer service. On the few occasions i have had issues with products or dosings from companies like MAN, NP, TP, BSL/XF, sciv/prima, it has always been a quick and friendly response and that goes a long way with me and I would hope would go a long way with others too.

    While I cannot disagree with the fact that things are frequently blown out of proportion on these boards, and is the case to an extent with this issue, the facts alone, the fact that a case was ever filed for the reasons si03 stated in their complaint, are disgusting to me
  17. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by RB12 View Post
    What syntrax did is pretty sad imo. The long story short is that after garnering a pretty bad local opinion as bb.com via their reps and personnel that posted on the board, they filed legal action. Their rational was that they had been libeled by certain members that were reps for other supp companies. Claiming that as reps, they were actually agents. They demanded that bb.com divulge IP and other contact information regarding these members. BB.com fought back.

    The case has been moved around a bit for legal reasons, but currently si03 and bb.com are going back and forth over whether any information should be released. si03 bc of the above mentioned issues, bb.com fighting on first amendment grounds and arguing that these are people's opinions and protected speech.

    some of the people implicated by si03 have no rep affiliations, others only became reps after their alleged comments, others only stated facts in regard to syntrax's past.

    as stated above, it is a travesty of consumer service. On the few occasions i have had issues with products or dosings from companies like MAN, NP, TP, BSL/XF, sciv/prima, it has always been a quick and friendly response and that goes a long way with me and I would hope would go a long way with others too.

    While I cannot disagree with the fact that things are frequently blown out of proportion on these boards, and is the case to an extent with this issue, the facts alone, the fact that a case was ever filed for the reasons si03 stated in their complaint, are disgusting to me

    Trying to get their IP address ? Syntrax didn't obtain a subpeona did they ?
  18. Registered User
    RB12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Motor City
    Age
    36
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    140

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Trying to get their IP address ? Syntrax didn't obtain a subpeona did they ?
    that's basically what they are working on.

    I forget where the case was originally filed, I believe IL, the judge ordered expedited discovery to decide if he would permit court ordered release of bb.com's data. The case was adjourned to ID federal court and it has been a battle of the motions.

    the most recent uproar was a filed response that included a letter from si03's attorney demanding the preservation of data on some 275 members (the original suit implicated roughly 25 members). Now, it is typical for a plaintiff to make a demand to preserve electronic data in these types of suits, but this of course caused a massive uproar because the 275 names were pretty much all regular posters on bb.com
  19. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by RB12 View Post
    that's basically what they are working on.

    I forget where the case was originally filed, I believe IL, the judge ordered expedited discovery to decide if he would permit court ordered release of bb.com's data. The case was adjourned to ID federal court and it has been a battle of the motions.

    the most recent uproar was a filed response that included a letter from si03's attorney demanding the preservation of data on some 275 members (the original suit implicated roughly 25 members). Now, it is typical for a plaintiff to make a demand to preserve electronic data in these types of suits, but this of course caused a massive uproar because the 275 names were pretty much all regular posters on bb.com
    That's very unfortunate to hear. What grounds are they going to sue them for ? defamation ?
  20. Registered User
    RB12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Motor City
    Age
    36
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    140

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    That's very unfortunate to hear. What grounds are they going to sue them for ? defamation ?
    libel, defamation, loss of sales, etc.

    what's funny about it is the pervasive attitude toward any of the si03 reps and any alleged past indiscretions prior to the law suits was "who cares, i like nectar" or somethign similar, but ever since the suits a lot more people are really ticked at them.
  21. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340
  22. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by RB12 View Post
    libel, defamation, loss of sales, etc.

    what's funny about it is the pervasive attitude toward any of the si03 reps and any alleged past indiscretions prior to the law suits was "who cares, i like nectar" or somethign similar, but ever since the suits a lot more people are really ticked at them.
    This reminds me of the lawsuit filed against 30ish students at my University I attended. They were sued by the RIAA.
  23. Registered User
    RB12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Motor City
    Age
    36
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    140

    and this link:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    This reminds me of the lawsuit filed against 30ish students at my University I attended. They were sued by the RIAA.
    from a public relations v. sales point of view, yup, no doubt
  24. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planet Secksi Baby Yeah!
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    2360

    I definitely think that people should really think about what they type before they type it and slap in on the internet. People and companies should be held accountable for their actions. Anonymity behind a monitor is good but you should still think about what you say.

    I do not personally care for the style of crybaby.com and like it has been said both deserve one another.

    I also think that if people were attacking your livelihood that you would protect that as well rather than lay down and take a beating.

    I am neither pro Syntrax or bb.com tbh.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
  25. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    dude, neoborn, save it. Ive gone there just to see whats up with a few topics, very rarely i might add, and i see you posting up a storm over there. You love it.
  26. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    dude, neoborn, save it. Ive gone there just to see whats up with a few topics, very rarely i might add, and i see you posting up a storm over there. You love it.
    busted. I've actually went to their forum awhile back to read about BCS's DHEA M1,4-ADD.
  27. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    busted. I've actually went to their forum awhile back to read about BCS's DHEA M1,4-ADD.
    Honestly i just look for PA's posts and sometimes read the thread but it usually involves sifting thru a bunch of arguing and idiocracy.
  28. Registered User
    simpledude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    159

    also syntrax is hated because of the damage their lipokinetix product did, it not only hurt some people but some actually died. syntrax was then sued by the people they hurt and lost but to avoid payment they declared bankruptcy and opened their company back up under S103. These are just a few of the reasons syntrax is hated so much
  29. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    well thats a good reason to be hated.
  30. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Rep Power
    33340

    Quote Originally Posted by simpledude View Post
    also syntrax is hated because of the damage their lipokinetix product did, it not only hurt some people but some actually died. syntrax was then sued by the people they hurt and lost but to avoid payment they declared bankruptcy and opened their company back up under S103. These are just a few of the reasons syntrax is hated so much
    Yeah their Lipokinetix was some messed up shlt.

    I heard about several cases of liver failure from it. Even more so vs. Superdrol.


    Does anyone know the ingredient panel which caused the liver failure .
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Syntrax Subdue
    By roboto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 01:16 PM
  2. syntrax's nectar(for anyone interested)
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 04:31 PM
  3. Syntrax's "Nectar" Protein Drink
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 02:36 AM
  4. Exact Syntrax Adipo Match?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 11:38 PM
  5. beta-3 from syntrax
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 08:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.