- 12-03-2007, 04:27 PM
- 12-03-2007, 05:17 PM
you mean things the bind to SHBG to prevent it from deactivating test? nettle root is a start its in Activate, jungle warfare, theres also Avena Sativa i know its in BlueUp..
- 12-03-2007, 10:15 PM
12-03-2007, 11:31 PM
12-04-2007, 04:06 AM
12-04-2007, 06:56 AM
12-04-2007, 08:36 AM
I believe LongJack claims to do this as well.
12-04-2007, 08:46 AM
Many types of lignans lower SHBG, as well as just about any type of AAS
Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
12-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Tongkat Ali (eurycoma longifolia or longjack) contains chemicals which are thought to lower production of as well as bind to and inhibit SHBG.
3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (and I think another constitutional isomer) is the active in stinging nettle root, which inhibits SHBG.
Some steroids, as mentioned Winstrol and Furazabol act as potent SHBG inhibitors, as well as Class II steroids.
Another thing which does a great job of lowering SHBG levels is insulin, which you can obtain easily and endogenously by eating a potato.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
12-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ChaseRoy in forum PicsReplies: 38Last Post: 02-14-2003, 04:25 AM
- By Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 02-02-2003, 04:15 PM
- By Big H in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:49 PM
- By Chemo in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2003, 04:27 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2002, 03:13 PM