- 12-03-2007, 06:27 PM
- 12-03-2007, 07:17 PM
you mean things the bind to SHBG to prevent it from deactivating test? nettle root is a start its in Activate, jungle warfare, theres also Avena Sativa i know its in BlueUp..
12-04-2007, 12:15 AM
12-04-2007, 01:31 AM
12-04-2007, 06:06 AM
12-04-2007, 08:56 AM
12-04-2007, 10:36 AM
12-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Many types of lignans lower SHBG, as well as just about any type of AAS
Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
12-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Tongkat Ali (eurycoma longifolia or longjack) contains chemicals which are thought to lower production of as well as bind to and inhibit SHBG.
3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (and I think another constitutional isomer) is the active in , which inhibits SHBG.
Some steroids, as mentioned Winstrol and Furazabol act as potent SHBG inhibitors, as well as Class II steroids.
Another thing which does a great job of lowering SHBG levels is insulin, which you can obtain easily and endogenously by eating a potato.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
12-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ChaseRoy in forum PicsReplies: 38Last Post: 02-14-2003, 06:25 AM
- By Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 02-02-2003, 06:15 PM
- By Big H in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 01-28-2003, 12:49 AM
- By Chemo in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2003, 06:27 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2002, 05:13 PM