Yohimbe free Fat Loss?

scrappydog

Awards
I don't mind caffeine or most stims, but is there a yohimbe free fat loss product that stilll has some stims like caffeine?
thx

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Theres a good handful. Go to Nutra and search "Stim free" if that doesnt work try searching that here. I know there is alot of threads on stuff.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
red acid gen 2 and shred XS are two products to get you started on your search.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
DCP as well or maybe some napalm. It has yohimbine in it however it's more of a localized fat burner. You apply it where you need it to go.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP doesn't contain any stimulants. I'd look into Ergopharm's Amp as a Yohimbine-free stim.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
DCP doesn't contain any stimulants. I'd look into Ergopharm's Amp as a Yohimbine-free stim.
That is a great stack, I'm using it now.

ShredXS is also a good choice with DCP.

For stim-free combos you could consider DCP/Sesathin/Green Tea

scrappydog

Awards
Thanks,
I don't care about caffeine, it's just the yohimbine I want to avoid.

I think I'll give shred XS a try. I've been happy with other Millenium products.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,
I don't care about caffeine, it's just the yohimbine I want to avoid.

I think I'll give shred XS a try. I've been happy with other Millenium products.
Shred XS is a good product. I only needed one cap to last me for the workout, no crashing and appetite was blunted for a good few hours. Btw DCP doesn't have yohimbine in it either

Arrowhead

Awards
I'm not a big fan of yohimbe either...Cellucor D4 is yohimbe-free but I don't really reccomend it because I didn't see results with it. Is yohimbe in fat burners to give more of a thermogenic "feeling"? because I've read that its oral bioavailability is very low, and should only be used topically

Rodzilla

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would do something like AMP + Napalm (for trouble areas)

Napalm does contain Yohimbine, but due to the transdermal delivery, and the fact that it stays localized, you don't have to worry about it having an effect on your CNS, furthermore the bioavailability is much higher than oral Y:study:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a big fan of yohimbe either...Cellucor D4 is yohimbe-free but I don't really reccomend it because I didn't see results with it. Is yohimbe in fat burners to give more of a thermogenic "feeling"? because I've read that its oral bioavailability is very low, and should only be used topically
From what I recall, it should be good taken pre-cardio or in conjunction with a low-carb diet, in order to target trouble spots. Some people have claimed to experience weird effects with yohimbe, but I used Leviathan (which has yohimbine, not yohimbe) for quite some time with no such sides.