Sports Science Research

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
I have been an avid follower since the day Sports Science Reseach joined AM.com and I am interested in knowing when they are going to make their next move? Is Nutraplanet going to carry their Methyl Extreme and Afterburner products? Also, could they update us on any new products? Anything at all would be greatly appreciated. The Methyl Extreme logs on AM.com seem to have produced favorable results. But the only information I can find on them is on their website, which seems oddly dormant. Please update the AM.com community.

Thank You

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have not spoken to their REP for well over 2 weeks now. I was suppose to Test Log their AFTERBURNER product following my Methyl Extreme log but no longer think it's a go.

You can try to send him a PM, hopefully you will hear something soon.

SSR, from what I was told, contacted NP about carrying their products, but never heard the outcome. I do know, however, that the price for Methyl Extreme has dropped $20 dollars to $59.99 with free shipping - so if you're interested, that's a great deal.

Regardless, Good Luck!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah check their website, but it defiantly is a worth wile supplement if you are looking to go hormonal. Hopefully they will work something out with nutra.