Weight Loss with H-Drol?

jnoodles

Awards
Hi All,

Only on day 5 of an H-Drol (75, 75, 75, 100, 100) cycle combined with 3ml of bulk form/pen twice a day. I have lost about five pounds in the first week! The thing is, I have been eating on or just above maintenance calories. Anyone else experienced this? Does the weight come back? I was actually hoping to put on some pounds. I searched but could only find one case of this....Thanks!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
a lot of people use h-drol and other clones for cutting purposes. just eat more cals if you want to gain. you could be losing a lot of water weight as well do to the form and h-drol is also supposed to be very dry, although you probably already know this. i think its as simple as bumping up the cals imo. i have never run h-drol on the other hand.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
well im coming up on the end of the 2nd week of h-drol at 50mgs and my weight is all over the place at the end of the first week i was +2lbs(224lbs). now im at or a little lower then when i started(~222lbs).i am noticeably leaner and stronger which is good and my size has stayed the same. on wed im adding epi @ 20mgs/day. i hope that will help in balancing out my weight a bit and get it back up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halo is a very good repartitioning compound, it makes me crazy hungry. I never gain a ton of weight on it and dont really put a ton of strength on either but the recomp is fairly nice.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my libido is fantastic
I should have nothing to worry about with Epistane and H-Drol then.

Thank f-ucking Christ!

Libido is very important to me. I'm a complete hornball and I'd rather that not be tattered with. Ha.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should have nothing to worry about with Epistane and H-Drol then.

Thank f-ucking Christ!

Libido is very important to me. I'm a complete hornball and I'd rather that not be tattered with. Ha.
You should be good to go! I find my libido goes up on epistane and its unaffected by H-drol.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should be good to go! I find my libido goes up on epistane and its unaffected by H-drol.
I'm not stacking the two, though.

My upcoming cycle should look like this;

Epistane + Anabolic Pump + Dermacrine

My libido is just very important to me, as I'm sure it is to most guys.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not stacking the two, though.

My upcoming cycle should look like this;

Epistane + Anabolic Pump + Dermacrine

My libido is just very important to me, as I'm sure it is to most guys.
I see, youll definately be fine though in the libido depo, oh trust me i know what you mean, my wifey demands of it almost daily so if she aint happy, aint noone happy!! :icon_lol:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see, youll definately be fine though in the libido depo, oh trust me i know what you mean, my wifey demands of it almost daily so if she aint happy, aint noone happy!! :icon_lol:
My girlfriend and I are the same way.

Say, if I were running a cycle that would even slightly affect my libido (Thankfully, I'm not), it's not like it would matter too much. At least not for a couple of months. My girlfriend is due in January. The doctors have advised us that we can't have 'vaginal intercourse.' But they haven't said nothing about anythign else! MWAHAHAH!!! Haha.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

Only on day 5 of an H-Drol (75, 75, 75, 100, 100) cycle combined with 3ml of bulk form/pen twice a day. I have lost about five pounds in the first week! The thing is, I have been eating on or just above maintenance calories. Anyone else experienced this? Does the weight come back? I was actually hoping to put on some pounds. I searched but could only find one case of this....Thanks!
Your dosage is very high. Typical dosing is 50 mg per day. Some people go as high as 75 mg, but I wouldnt suggest 100.

If you lost 5 lbs in a week, most of that is going to be water weight. H-Drol can have a drying effect.

Avg gains on H-Drol per 4 week cycle are typically in the 8 to 12 lb range with some fat loss.