Proposed Cutting Cycle.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Hey guys, I'm currently running a Superdrol/Epistane stack which I'm logging over in the Steroids sections, but right now I'm in my planning stage for a spring time cut to get leaned up for summer. I'm very sensitive to caffine and have had heart palpitations from large doses of it, so I can't take anything like Incinerate or Leviathan.

My plan:

600 mg ED - 11-oxo
Trisorbagen

for 4 weeks, followed by:

AX's APCT for 3 weeks.

Should I lower the dosage of the 11-oxo since I'm more in it for the fat loss results people notice while on it. I'm taking it with Trisorbagen because then it is equivalent to taking 3-AD. Any other suggestions as to what should be added would be great. Most of the stuff I find on the forums for fat loss involves stims so advice is appreciated.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
You could probably be fine at 450mg with trisorbagen added in, then maybe increase it. The best part of the compound is that since it controls cortisol, you can really jack up your cardio without losing as much muscle.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Yeah, I've just recently started researching the whole cortisol control aspect of it. I've just been on a bulk for the past like 6 months haha, so I think by spring it will be time to get lean for the ladies=] haha.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
What if I drop the dosage to 450 and add in Lean Xtreme?

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
450mg 11-oxo
Lean Xtreme
CLA
Pyruvate

I think this is what I am going to go with, my only question being, due to the fact that Lean Xtreme and 11-oxo both involve cortisol, would they be too much to stack together or should I be fine?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look at the ingredients. That might tell you something. If you have too much of the same ingredients, then it's probably not the best idea.

I'm using Epistane to cut/build mass, so I can't really say too much about the route you're taking.

I have yet to bulk. Ever.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'd really need the lean xtreme. It'd be like running two AI's a the same time. I'm not a big fan of CLA either, google side effects of it. I'd definitely add BCAA's to preserve muscle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Xodus Anabolics 55
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
supersoldier Anabolics 5