Glucophase XR (discontinued or out of stock?)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    holy crap, Im impressed I must say, both LX and the ever popular activate were made much much better in their second version, so I cant imagine this one letting us down either.

    I hope you guys look for testers, very nice twist to add some sort of IGF1 boost to the new version.
    Yeah. I'm as excited as anyone else. I was SAD to see V1 go.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy


  2. i have these bottles of v1, guess i should use?

    v2 sounds gooood, cant wait..

    :P:P
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    i have these bottles of v1, guess i should use?

    v2 sounds gooood, cant wait..

    :P:P
    V1 is the best insulin management product I ever used. It is GREAT stuff.

    Plus, it makes other products better. In short, it worked in this way, because one of the quercetin analogues (and to a certain extent quercetin itself) cross the blood brain barrier through the small instentine and reach the CNS. It has been postulated that by doing this, they could bring "along" other compounds with it.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy

  4. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    V1 is the best insulin management product I ever used. It is GREAT stuff.

    Plus, it makes other products better. In short, it worked in this way, because one of the quercetin analogues (and to a certain extent quercetin itself) cross the blood brain barrier through the small instentine and reach the CNS. It has been postulated that by doing this, they could bring "along" other compounds with it.
    I stacked Now foods resveratrol (about 9 caps a day) with GXR (3 caps a day) for a much more intense effect than AI's Post Cycle Support (a resveratrol supp).

    I need more gxr.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    I stacked Now foods resveratrol (about 9 caps a day) with GXR (3 caps a day) for a much more intense effect than AI's Post Cycle Support (a resveratrol supp).

    I need more gxr.
    We all do!!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy
    •   
       


  6. just got the last 2 bottles from mile-high!

  7. You guys should watch that auction site. Since it's been gone so long - the lemmings that clamor for Muscle Tech/MonaVie/etc don't know what GXR is.

    I got 9 bottles of it for like $10 a bottle. (Sure - the whole price was $90, may have turned people off - but you can not beat the price per bottle.)

    It's one of the first run's of it - manufacture date is late 2005.


  8. any idea how long its good for? the bottle i got are expiration 1/08 and 7/08. I figure they are good for atleast another year?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reduce XT? Out of stock or what's up?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-06-2014, 02:42 PM
  2. Is IBE Matrix in or out of stock?
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 07:06 PM
  3. why are liquid research items out of stock?!
    By alpha-longhorn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 09:48 AM
  4. 1-Test Powder Out of Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 08:18 AM
  5. T-1 Pro out of Stock/Server down
    By JWest0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 04:04 PM
Log in
Log in