Out of date creatine

  1. Out of date creatine


    Alright first off stupid choice in creatine, but great price. Got 8 one pound tubs of the reallllll old dat der cell tech carb control.. I know I know.. but I got them for 5$ each so I was like what the hell. Experation date turns out to have been in 06. Is it still any good?


  2. Take em and see how well they work. think they should be fine

  3. I've been taking it for a few days now only weird thing so far is when I mix it theres these weird white stuff at the top, it's not powder.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Alright first off stupid choice in creatine, but great price. Got 8 one pound tubs of the reallllll old dat der cell tech carb control.. I know I know.. but I got them for 5$ each so I was like what the hell. Experation date turns out to have been in 06. Is it still any good?
    If its not micronized, then I would steer clear. Creatine decomposes into creatinine if it doesn't have the micronized coating. Creatinine is what is formed as a by product of the body breaking down creatine phosphate from muscle tissue. So, creatinine is a chemical waste product and generally I wouldn't recommend putting chemical waste into the body. If you start feeling sick, or running for the bathroom I would discontinue use.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    If its not micronized, then I would steer clear. Creatine decomposes into creatinine if it doesn't have the micronized coating. Creatinine is what is formed as a by product of the body breaking down creatine phosphate from muscle tissue. So, creatinine is a chemical waste product and generally I wouldn't recommend putting chemical waste into the body. If you start feeling sick, or running for the bathroom I would discontinue use.
    Word. It will def be more harmthan good. Not effective. Sorry broski but ditch it if it aint micro.

    Also...any muscle tech doesnt make it better muscletech...

    Get some bulk stuff and youll be fine. no need for all the fancyness.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    If its not micronized, then I would steer clear. Creatine decomposes into creatinine if it doesn't have the micronized coating. Creatinine is what is formed as a by product of the body breaking down creatine phosphate from muscle tissue. So, creatinine is a chemical waste product and generally I wouldn't recommend putting chemical waste into the body. If you start feeling sick, or running for the bathroom I would discontinue use.
    Ok thanks, I'll check that out.. shoulda looked more into stuff about that because I usualy try to learn everything there is to know about what I take so it was kind of embarassing to ask.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Word. It will def be more harmthan good. Not effective. Sorry broski but ditch it if it aint micro.

    Also...any muscle tech doesnt make it better muscletech...

    Get some bulk stuff and youll be fine. no need for all the fancyness.
    Yeah I know, thats why I said I wasn't the happiest person ever for saying I had a muscletech product. I only got it because of the low price.. I already picked out some bulk creatine I'm going to try soon. But thanks for your input.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does Superdrol And Epidrol Go Out Of Date ?
    By darkfury in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 06:53 PM
  2. Creatine Powder-out of date???
    By nellocon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 09:51 PM
  3. Halodrol Out Of Date?!
    By powerhouse21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 02:30 PM
  4. out of date creatine - consumable?
    By feelingfizzy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 11:57 PM
  5. out of date
    By rebo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 10:32 PM
Log in
Log in