Epistane + Dermacrine + Anabolic Pump

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've planned on running Epistane alongside Anabolic Pump, but noticed that Dermacrine gives pretty good results and has great reviews. I also noticed that it can be stacked with almost anything, seeing as how Dermacrine pretty much has built-in 'PCT' so to speak.

I'm just wondering if any of you would have any input on this.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty you will be fine just running the epi solo and not stacking, especially since it's your first run with epi. You will gain mass strength and the pumps on epi are awesome as well.

If it was me i would save the dermacrine and the anabolic pump for pct to help you maintain your gains.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In all honesty you will be fine just running the epi solo and not stacking, especially since it's your first run with epi. You will gain mass strength and the pumps on epi are awesome as well.

If it was me i would save the dermacrine and the anabolic pump for post cycle therapy to help you maintain your gains.
Or atleast bridge it for a smooth transition bro. About 1 week out so the dermacrine has kicked into hyperdrive. Just make sure ya rub the derma on your balls. It has good absorption down under.

Edit: Remember more is not always better. Sometimes stacking multiple things can cause you to get sick and hurt your overall cycle. I know this from experience. I had to lower my dosage of Anadrol on my SuperTest cycle due to stacking it with other dehydrating compounds.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or atleast bridge it for a smooth transition bro. About 1 week out so the dermacrine has kicked into hyperdrive. Just make sure ya rub the derma on your balls. It has good absorption down under.

Edit: Remember more is not always better. Sometimes stacking multiple things can cause you to get sick and hurt your overall cycle. I know this from experience. I had to lower my dosage of Anadrol on my SuperTest cycle due to stacking it with other dehydrating compounds.
Hm. Well, I'll go with the Epi + AP as I had originally planned. I'll use the Dermacrine during PCT. I'll probably go from Dermacrine during my PCT, to using Dermacrine Sustain during my next hormonal cycle. My PCT after my Epi cycle currently consists of Torimifene, Dermacrine, and the AX Triple Stack. AI's Post Cycle Support is in there, too.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hm. Well, I'll go with the Epi + AP as I had originally planned. I'll use the Dermacrine during post cycle therapy. I'll probably go from Dermacrine during my PCT, to using Dermacrine Sustain during my next hormonal cycle. My PCT after my Epi cycle currently consists of Torimifene, Dermacrine, and the AX Triple Stack. AI's Post Cycle Support is in there, too.
oh bro you're definitely covered with that PCT regimen. Good Job on doing your homework! I wish I could give you some reps but I've given out a gajillion today and last night.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh bro you're definitely covered with that post cycle therapy regimen. Good Job on doing your homework! I wish I could give you some reps but I've given out a gajillion today and last night.
It's all good, man. No hard feelings. Maybe some other time. It's just nice to know that I'm 'rep-worthy.' Haha. Thanks anyway.

I've definitely done my homework and it seems to never end at times, but I'd rather be patient, succeed, and be safe rather than sorry.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. The sponsor/rep opportunities are generally based off of a few things including overall knowledge of products/body development as well as dedication to the board. Gold Helps.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. The sponsor/rep opportunities are generally based off of a few things including overall knowledge of products/body development as well as dedication to the board. Gold Helps.
How much are the Gold Member discounts for NP? Any idea?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Before I forget;

Now, I'll try my best to spare you any details. But I'm a pretty well 'groomed' individual. In more simpler terms, I shave my whole groin region. Would it be a bad idea to rub Derma on my sack, if I shave?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Before I forget;

Now, I'll try my best to spare you any details. But I'm a pretty well 'groomed' individual. In more simpler terms, I shave my whole groin region. Would it be a bad idea to rub Derma on my sack, if I shave?
nah ur cool. i think 90% of everyone on this board does the same.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nah ur cool. i think 90% of everyone on this board does the same.
Okay then. I just figured I would ask because your balls are nothing to mess with. Haha.

I looked in the 'Gold Member' thread, but it said nothing about how to go gold or how much it costs. Where is this information?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay then. I just figured I would ask because your balls are nothing to mess with. Haha.

I looked in the 'Gold Member' thread, but it said nothing about how to go gold or how much it costs. Where is this information?
you might want to pm b5150 about that. i can't seem to find the link...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
20 bucks for a year good deal. :thumbsup:

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
Little late on this post... but the original dermacrine goes great with Epi. it is the dermacrine sustain that can be used as pct. real high in resveratrol. I used the derma and the epi for 4 weeks then the sustain and myogenix2 for pct... it was a great cycle. check out the forum at primordial performance.