IGF-2 or other GH boosting ideas.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i have never really payed attention to the subject but want to try a focsued nighttime GH realease "program"

I will be taking Na-R-ALA 2 times a day, morn and before bed...
I want to add somethign else for known GH boosting.
GABA will be a for sure.
I was not sure what else is good at a reasonable price, yes i searched.
IGF-2, not talked about alot but i am guessin casue the price. Powerfull, greta response but pricey.

Not looking for crazy detailed explanations justa few ideas and i can search on things from there. Thanks fellas.

And i also understand that there is prolyl a limit on how much "boosting" you can do. Still want to explore my options though.
Thanks in advance.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
GHRP6? Supposed to raise GH.

I just use PowerfuLL myself. :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started Igf-2 (with hexatropin) actually...(like 4 days ago) Looks like a winner.......Im a big l-dopa fan personally.....It's been tooted as poor mans growth hormone. Taken with melatonin,chromium,na-rala, and gaba as they assist with growth hormone release.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are four products that may be worth considering here:
1) IGF-2
2) Lipotrophin-PM
3) Somindren-GH
4) ZMK

You do not have to stack them all. Without going into "crazy explanations", I would like to justify my picks.

Ideal GH-boosting is best obtained from combining different compounds as GH-boosting pathways vary. The key is to ensure somatostatin suppression and inhibition of mystatin expression, hormones that inhibit GH. Furthermore, stimulation of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH), increasing IGF-1 secretion and insulin sensitivity, as well as supporting efficient thyroid function and efficient nutrient delivery to muscle tissues should be targeted to obtain optimal GH secretion.

Some useful compounds for somatostin and myostatin inhibition and GHRH secretion: L-Dopa/Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, GABA, Arginine Pyroglutamate, Arginine AKG, Glutamine, Glycine, Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC), Niacin, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, Resveratrol, Melatonin, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Vitamin B5, and Zinc.

For insulin sensitivity: Chromium (Polynicotinate), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Zinc, Vanadium, Boron, Cinnamon, Green Tea Extract, Quercetin, and Banaba Extract.

For thyroid support: Bacopa Monnieri, L-Dopa/Acetyl-L-Tyrosine/Zinc/Magnesium/Iodine

For Nutrient Delivery/Partitioning: Banaba Extract.

The four products contain an exhaustive collection of these useful compounds for optimizing GH secretion.

Hope that was not a "crazy explanation". Good luck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There are four products that may be worth considering here:
1) IGF-2
2) Lipotrophin-PM
3) Somindren-GH
4) ZMK

You do not have to stack them all. Without going into "crazy explanations", I would like to justify my picks.

Ideal GH-boosting is best obtained from combining different compounds as GH-boosting pathways vary. The key is to ensure somatostatin suppression and inhibition of mystatin expression, hormones that inhibit GH. Furthermore, stimulation of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH), increasing IGF-1 secretion and insulin sensitivity, as well as supporting efficient thyroid function and efficient nutrient delivery to muscle tissues should be targeted to obtain optimal GH secretion.

Some useful compounds for somatostin and myostatin inhibition and GHRH secretion: L-Dopa/Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, GABA, Arginine Pyroglutamate, Arginine AKG, Glutamine, Glycine, Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC), Niacin, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, Resveratrol, Melatonin, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Vitamin B5, and Zinc.

For insulin sensitivity: Chromium (Polynicotinate), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Zinc, Vanadium, Boron, Cinnamon, Green Tea Extract, Quercetin, and Banaba Extract.

For thyroid support: Bacopa Monnieri, L-Dopa/Acetyl-L-Tyrosine/Zinc/Magnesium/Iodine

For Nutrient Delivery/Partitioning: Banaba Extract.

The four products contain an exhaustive collection of these useful compounds for optimizing GH secretion.

Hope that was not a "crazy explanation". Good luck!
man, what is wrong with you? you have all this info and are'nt an egotistical maniac. great post as always. btw i see you're in bavaria, you military?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, ill look into some of those things.
Does anyone happen to know what kind of potential there even is? As far as amount imay be able to help induce?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, what is wrong with you? you have all this info and are'nt an egotistical maniac. great post as always. btw i see you're in bavaria, you military?
No Sir, I am not in the military.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone happen to know what kind of potential there even is? As far as amount imay be able to help induce?
It is hard to tell. Very individual. Two people taking exactly the same GH-boosting compounds will experience different results. Genetics play an important role.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Somindren-GH <-------- I tried my sample the other night and had a very weird experience. I just sunk into my desk chair, feeling as if I just smoked a (tendon's connect?) and just started giggling. It was almost to the point where my wife thought I did smoke a (tendon's connect), which I have not in 5 years. Let me tell you what, I slept like a coma patient - I was out!

But anyway - my GH staple is, and will always be POWERFULL.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen quotes of the equivalent of 2ius injected. but it only lasts 90-120 minutes too. part of the value of somnidren-gh is that in theory its chemical mix helps keep the gh high for a longer period of time.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So ideally i wantt o take something more after workout than at night?
It seems like actually IGF and it is local injections after a WO. So wouldnt supplementing see more benefits postWO rather than at night?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Somindren-GH <-------- I tried my sample the other night and had a very weird experience. I just sunk into my desk chair, feeling as if I just smoked a (tendon's connect?) and just started giggling. It was almost to the point where my wife thought I did smoke a (tendon's connect), which I have not in 5 years. Let me tell you what, I slept like a coma patient - I was out!

But anyway - my GH staple is, and will always be POWERFULL.[/QUOTE]

YA BUDDY! How many do you use? I use 3 before bed with ZMA and i am OUT, i do miss Rem though, that stuff was the ****.

For the record i think ZMA supplementation for gh/test support is a must, so i'd start with ZMA and add stuff from there. A good adaptogen like l-theanine, bacopa monneri, ashwaganda or relora would be perfect. Powerfull is my personal choice for a gh boost but i've still got samples coming to me of somnidren to try out.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use 2 plus 5mg of Melatonin and ZMA. Then I'm out!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So ideally i wantt o take something more after workout than at night?
It seems like actually IGF and it is local injections after a WO. So wouldnt supplementing see more benefits postWO rather than at night?
the problem there is that you need to not have carbs around these products, as carbs will blunt the GH release. so its the tossup of using simple carbs + insulin to spike the muscles, or the GH release ....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
the problem there is that you need to not have carbs around these products, as carbs will blunt the GH release. so its the tossup of using simple carbs + insulin to spike the muscles, or the GH release ....
hmmmmm...i guess carbs after a WO are def more important.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
igf-2 ftw

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
igf-2 ftw
I've been wanting to try this. I know it's a must. I'd like to stack it with Neovar alongside something else. Probably with Drive and RPM, but I'm not gonna do a full cycle since I don't feel like paying by the pocketfull to buy 2-3 bottles of each. Hell, I still have my samples to try.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmmm...i guess carbs after a WO are def more important.
And you get a natural GH release after workout if you do it right.

So whats nice is to pop IGF2 maybe 30 minutes preworkout (assuming you don't take pre/during workout carbs) and have that going on during the workout instead.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
And you get a natural GH release after workout if you do it right.

So whats nice is to pop IGF2 maybe 30 minutes preworkout (assuming you don't take pre/during workout carbs) and have that going on during the workout instead.
How sensitive is to to ANY carbs. As in a PreWO drink or something like that? Gatorade Powder? etc....

I am still tryint to learn about this stuff so sorry for the Q's left n right.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its hard to say and a little subjective. What I mean is that your personal insulin sensitivity is what affects it. but my gut feeling is that any noticeable amount of simple carbs (over 5g say) will kick me out, and if I don't use neovar or banaba (or another nutrient partitioner) then I need to stay to maybe 10-15g of complex carbs. If I do take banaba, I can go a little higher on complex carbs, maybe 30g. Still its all very individual tho.

You'd definitely want to start taking it with no carbs at all around it, as you can feel the difference in the GH being there vs not. so then later you can toy with taking in a little carbs, and see how it feels.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
its hard to say and a little subjective. What I mean is that your personal insulin sensitivity is what affects it. but my gut feeling is that any noticeable amount of simple carbs (over 5g say) will kick me out, and if I don't use neovar or banaba (or another nutrient partitioner) then I need to stay to maybe 10-15g of complex carbs. If I do take banaba, I can go a little higher on complex carbs, maybe 30g. Still its all very individual tho.

You'd definitely want to start taking it with no carbs at all around it, as you can feel the difference in the GH being there vs not. so then later you can toy with taking in a little carbs, and see how it feels.
Alright i gotcha. I will do that the nand go solo first then slowly try different things out.
Thanks for all the ideas/info.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats the hardest part of any of the products whose effects are part of the insulin cycle - timing and amount of carb intake are soooo individual that it has to take some experimentation on the users side to really work out whats best for them.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been wanting to try this. I know it's a must. I'd like to stack it with Neovar alongside something else. Probably with Drive and RPM, but I'm not gonna do a full cycle since I don't feel like paying by the pocketfull to buy 2-3 bottles of each. Hell, I still have my samples to try.
If you decide to stack all these, which many have done, you may not need to take the maximum stand-alone doses of the individual products. You basically stretch your dollar for decent results.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull I like but I have been toying with IGF-2 lately and it's definitely doing something hormonal. I wake up oily as a teenager and well rested.

Saving my batch for the more serious training I will initiate after the holidays.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No i havent really decided yet but my NP cart all i have for this is GABA,Relora,Tri-Chromium and ZMK i havent decided what i wanted to use yet. I have a bunch of melatonin at home from a grocery store casue it was crazy cheap on sale.
Id prolly does...Relora Regular, Melatonin=1.5mg, GABA=4g, ZMK=Regular, TriChromium= regular.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull I like but I have been toying with IGF-2 lately and it's definitely doing something hormonal. I wake up oily as a teenager and well rested.

Saving my batch for the more serious training I will initiate after the holidays.
Ahh thanks for the input. I knind of have oily skin as of right now. Face is fine but shoulders and back have small acne. I was planin on tryin something most dont use as it is. Just not sure the combo i want yet.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh thanks for the input. I knind of have oily skin as of right now. Face is fine but shoulders and back have small acne. I was planin on tryin something most dont use as it is. Just not sure the combo i want yet.
Let's know how you finally decide.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Let's know how you finally decide.
For sure. Wont log it since im doin an Hdrol log but ill post updates once or twice a week prolly.
Ive been short on cash so im kind of waitin to see what the holidays hold first. Maybe ill log it if i dont get my stuff/order it till after my Hdrol. Who knows....?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Also, i have L-theanine in there but i was planing on using that as more calming before speech class this coming semester, public speaking is tough on me. I shake, voice get "wavy" and i cant focus.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using IGF-2 for almost 5 weeks now and all of my lifts have improved along with better cardio, more LBM, and less fat.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using IGF-2 for almost 5 weeks now and all of my lifts have improved along with better cardio, more LBM, and less fat.
Do you take 9 a day?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take 9 a day?
I started at 10 for 3 weeks and then I increased it to 12. I tend to use at least 25% more than what is recommended on most of my supplements. I also can use all the help I can get when it comes to recovery.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I understand Somnidren focuses on GH release. ZMK seems to focus more on a good sleep.
In my NP cart i have the basics that i previously listed.ZMK is in there...curious to if i should just take out ZMK and put in Som. or leave everything how it is...?
If i put in Somnidren though i will be dosing things twice.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand Somnidren focuses on GH release. ZMK seems to focus more on a good sleep.
In my NP cart i have the basics that i previously listed.ZMK is in there...curious to if i should just take out ZMK and put in Som. or leave everything how it is...?
If i put in Somnidren though i will be dosing things twice.
I do not see much (if any) of an overlap between ZMK and Somnidren-GH. As a matter of fact, the two are recommended as a stack. ZMK not only helps for sleep, it also would help in hormone modulation, in superior recovery, and in preparing your body for growth. If I had a choce between Smonidren-GH and ZMK, I would take both! :D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea i took some more time to look and compare things. I would/will only be dosing GABA & L-Theanine again after taking the two. Plus they only have a bit of each considering they are in a propriety blend.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea i took some more time to look and compare things. I would/will only be dosing GABA & L-Theanine again after taking the two. Plus they only have a bit of each considering they are in a propriety blend.
How did the GABA/L-Theanine stack go?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I LOVE Powerfull...

I need to give IGF-2 a go though...looks very good. Powerfull has just been so good to me that I don't really feel a need to mess up what I have going :D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Good. GABA is now regular use by me. L-Theanine was ok too. I notcied after a few days a more clam feeling and wasnt as hard for me to kick the anxiety to the side.
As far as GH boodting, well, cant say it was anything great or noticeable.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
First of all since I am so late on this thread...thank you for doing my job for me Strategic. I appreciate the honest answers about MST products that you continue to give to the public. Cheers good sir!

Mental...I would personally order some samples of Somnidren and ZMK from our webpage to see how you like them. I personally take them as a stack and I have never slept so good in my life. I have also seemed a more full tone in my muscles since I began taking them (which could be attributed to this stack or the addition of Carnage into my supplement routine). Thanks for the interest and no matter what you choose between MST or AN products...you WILL be getting quality.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0