What cycle next?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on doing 4 weeks of Epistane + Anabolic Pump. Then of course, I'll do 4 weeks of post cycle therapy. I have both lined up already. However, I'd like to order ahead of time for my next cycle, which will be directly after my PCT. I plan on take 2-3 months off anything hormonal. I was wondering what stack of the following I should go for, for after my PCT is complete;

RPM + Drive + Jungle Warfare
DCP + Leviathan Reloaded
DCP + Hardcore Shred XS
RPM + Drive + Neovar + IGF-2
RPM + Drive + X-Factor + Jungle Warfare

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
what are your goals with the next hormone-free stack?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are your goals with the next hormone-free stack?
I should've stated that. My bad.

I'm obviously gonna build mass/cut using Epistane. Afterwards, I'd like to try putting on more mass (just muscle) and maintaining what I gain from the Epistane cycle. It'd be nice to burn some more body fat as well, whatever I don't burn on the Epi cycle. But seeing as how muscle weighs more than fat, and muscle melts fat, I guess I'm using more words than I have to.

I'm sleep-deprived. Bear with me.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Well im thinking this. RPM + Drive + Lev. Reloaded

although, the whole AN stack would work nice too.

and I also liked the Shred-XS sample. Great energy and agression

your going to get some conflicting responses either way becuase those are a lot of good supps. that u listed earlier

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well im thinking this. RPM + Drive + Lev. Reloaded

although, the whole AN stack would work nice too.

and I also liked the Shred-XS sample. Great energy and agression

your going to get some conflicting responses either way becuase those are a lot of good supps. that u listed earlier
This is what my PCT looks like, after my Epi cycle;

Toremifene
Liv.52
Post Cycle Support
Super Cissus RX

I'm also including a non-hormonal stack for PCT, which is gonna be the AX Triple Stack; Hyperdrol X-2, Mass FX, and Retain2.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BUMP.

Just bumping this because I need to make a final decision. I'm ordering this cycle when I order my Epi cycle. Which is very soon.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
RPM + DRIVE + X-factor + Lev Reloaded (instead of JW, that'd be overkill)

That's my vote. Definitely a sick stack.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RPM + DRIVE + X-factor + Lev Reloaded (instead of JW, that'd be overkill)

That's my vote. Definitely a sick stack.
I'll run this for a month then, after my PCT. One bottle of each would be good for a month cycle, don't you think? But I have heard of people needing at least 2 bottles of X-Factor for a month's cycle.

Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I'll run this for a month then, after my post cycle therapy. One bottle of each would be good for a month cycle, don't you think? But I have heard of people needing at least 2 bottles of X-Factor for a month's cycle.

Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it!
Yeah and maybe two bottles of lev reloaded (2 cap servings; 45 servings = 22.5 days) or you could run it for 22 and see if you like it.

As far as RPM goes... I don't know how long those last but I know you're taking like 6 of those a day right? and drive is somwheres in the 4-6 range too?

Best of luck, you should it log it dude. Be easy-

MESSPLAY

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah and maybe two bottles of lev reloaded (2 cap servings; 45 servings = 22.5 days) or you could run it for 22 and see if you like it.

As far as RPM goes... I don't know how long those last but I know you're taking like 6 of those a day right? and drive is somwheres in the 4-6 range too?

Best of luck, you should it log it dude. Be easy-

MESSPLAY
I'll definitely log it.

Since I have your attention, perhaps you could answer another question?

I'm stacking Epistane + Anabolic Pump. Would it be okay to take ALRI Venom Lean Dreams at night, before bed?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely log it.

Since I have your attention, perhaps you could answer another question?

I'm stacking Epistane + Anabolic Pump. Would it be okay to take ALRI Venom Lean Dreams at night, before bed?
I really don't know much about epistane or anabolic pump to answer that question. Maybe someone else could chime in? Is there an ingredient overlap you're worried about?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really don't know much about epistane or anabolic pump to answer that question. Maybe someone else could chime in? Is there an ingredient overlap you're worried about?
Now that I'm reading the labels again, I don't see any ingredients that seem as if they'd counteract one another or have any other negative effects.

Anabolic Pump would help yield great gains being stacked with Epistane and Venom Lean Dreams is only a sleep aid/fat oxidizer.

I'm guessing I have nothing to worry about.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
too be honest ive tried rpm, and yeah it gave a good mental focus and all, but i think there are better products out that you dont need to take 6 caps to feel it and burn a bottle in 2 weeks. I feel the same way about drive. While they are great products, i just think to really feel them you need to dose them really high and to me its just not cost efficient. I will vouge for neovar being an extremely solid product though. i took it and loved it. i would think it is great for keeping gains during pct.

i have been wanting to try DCP + Lev. Rel. + X-Factor myself after my PCT. and if i need that preworkout energy, Nimbus nutrition swell has been working great for me for a non stimulant pre workout drink.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
too be honest ive tried rpm, and yeah it gave a good mental focus and all, but i think there are better products out that you dont need to take 6 caps to feel it and burn a bottle in 2 weeks. I feel the same way about drive. While they are great products, i just think to really feel them you need to dose them really high and to me its just not cost efficient. I will vouge for neovar being an extremely solid product though. i took it and loved it. i would think it is great for keeping gains during post cycle therapy.

i have been wanting to try DCP + Lev. Rel. + X-Factor myself after my PCT. and if i need that preworkout energy, Nimbus nutrition swell has been working great for me for a non stimulant pre workout drink.
I was really hoping that I'd eventually catch your attention with one of my threads. Ha.

Do you think taking ALRI Venom Lean Dreams at night, before bed, would be okay? Even though I'm stacking Epistane with Anabolic Pump?

I'm definitely using the AX Triple Stack for PCT, but I could probably toss in Neovar. Seeing as how the 'supplement police' are monitoring this forum, I should probably lay low about my supply of NO-Xplode. I'll definitely look into Swell. I've heard a lot of good things about it. I would like to toss in some extra Creatine, however, I can't make up my mind as to what type of Creatine to use (Oh, boy. I'm expecting the SP to chime in on this.) I plan on buying it in bulk from Nutraplanet. I'll also be sure to have some bulk dextrose and rilose to mix in with it.

Anymore input would be greatly appreciated.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
haha yeah i look for your post bro. lol.

I dont see anything that would worry me about taking lean dreams while your taking anabolic pump and epi. i dont see any issues with that. i say go for it. i use zma and 1-carboxy to get me to sleep.

haha yeah watch out for the SP. i plan on using some bulk creatine mono after cycle with my leftover neovar.

im not a big fan of bsn...but to each their own. no-xplode gave me some fantastic stomach problems. def look into swell.

if you want to burn some fat after post cycle therapy look into ephedrine. primatene (HCL) and bronkaid (sulfate) at cvs for $5 and $6

i wouldnt use dextrose though. look into WMS(waxy maize starch).

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha yeah i look for your post bro. lol.

I dont see anything that would worry me about taking lean dreams while your taking anabolic pump and epi. i dont see any issues with that. i say go for it. i use zma and 1-carboxy to get me to sleep.

haha yeah watch out for the SP. i plan on using some bulk creatine mono after cycle with my leftover neovar.

im not a big fan of bsn...but to each their own. no-xplode gave me some fantastic stomach problems. def look into swell.

if you want to burn some fat after post cycle therapy look into ephedrine. primatene (HCL) and bronkaid (sulfate) at cvs for $5 and $6

i wouldnt use dextrose though. look into WMS(waxy maize starch).
I've heard a lot of good things about WMS, but Rilose as well.

So, for extra fat burning after PCT, I'll have to get Ephedrine, Primatene, and Bronkaid. I'm hoping we still have a CVS here. I think we actually lost our CVS to GNC, lol. I should probably wait until after PCT, to take what you suggested, correct? I'll already be taking the AX Triple Stack during PCT.

Perhaps you could help me with something else;

I'm getting liquid Toremifene for my SERM. It's $65.00 for 60ml at 60mg/ml. I'll admit that I wasn't the best at chemistry, but this is pretty self-explanatory. Do you happen to know if the droppers included have easy to read measuring markers on them?

To prevent any possible thinning of the hair, I'll also be taking liquid Finasteride. It's $55.00 for 60ml at 5mg/ml. I'll be dosing this at 1mg/day.

Oh, and by the way, when I say "I, I'll" or "my," I mean for my pet lab-rat, of course.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established

So, for extra fat burning after post cycle therapy, I'll have to get Ephedrine, Primatene, and Bronkaid. I'm hoping we still have a CVS here. I think we actually lost our CVS to GNC, lol. I should probably wait until after PCT, to take what you suggested, correct? I'll already be taking the AX Triple Stack during PCT.

I'm getting liquid Toremifene for my SERM. It's $65.00 for 60ml at 60mg/ml. I'll admit that I wasn't the best at chemistry, but this is pretty self-explanatory. Do you happen to know if the droppers included have easy to read measuring markers on them?

To prevent any possible thinning of the hair, I'll also be taking liquid Finasteride. It's $55.00 for 60ml at 5mg/ml. I'll be dosing this at 1mg/day.

Oh, and by the way, when I say "I, I'll" or "my," I mean for my pet lab-rat, of course.

Did you win the lottery muscleguy? honestly, just go buy nutraplanet's stock and you won't have to post here anymore :lol:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
haha i agree with MESS, ur covering everything very well but you seem to be going overboard with allllllllll the supps u have/are going to buy

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha i agree with MESS, ur covering everything very well but you seem to be going overboard with allllllllll the supps u have/are going to buy
I definitely need my SERM and I definitely don't wanna experience any hair-loss.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards

So, for extra fat burning after post cycle therapy, I'll have to get Ephedrine, Primatene, and Bronkaid. I'm hoping we still have a CVS here. I think we actually lost our CVS to GNC, lol. I should probably wait until after PCT, to take what you suggested, correct? I'll already be taking the AX Triple Stack during PCT.

haha bro you dont need all those, either bronkaid or primatene both are ephedrine, jhust different types. you dont need both.

and of course we all have rats, mice, guinnea pigs, etc... if the dropper doesnt have a measuring indcator on it you can go to a pharmacy and ask for an oral syringe usually they are 1ml or 2ml oral syringes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11