Christmas Stocking Stuffers!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So whats going to be in your stocking stuffers this year for everyone???? I know I will be putting Applied products in many stocking this year, mostly Drive and RPM!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So whats going to be in your stocking stuffers this year for everyone???? I know I will be putting Applied products in many stocking this year, mostly Drive and RPM!
That would be awesome! First in, that has to count for something! Throw some this way pewase!

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ive got 4 stocking here at my house thats empty haha ima throw some tropical smoothie gift cards they make some badd ass protien smoothies!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
myth. pass me some of that cocaine bro :)

:lol:

here's a list of my stuffers

anabolic pump, drive,rpm,p-slin, hyperdrol x2, x-factor,mass-fx and tons of other goodies :)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro I want a bag full of dianabol and anavar. I'd be happy tappy with that. But If I cant get that then a bunch of superdrol clones. geez the ultimate would be superdrol the original.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know santa clause had a am account.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll look forward to Drive, DCP, RPM, Java Lather Soap, Citruvol-XS, IGF-2, Lipotrophin-PM, Carnage, Shred-XS Hardcore, ZMK, Osteobolin-C, Ragnarok, Cordygen5, Post Cycle Support, Activate Extreme, Incarnate, and lots of Banaba Extract.

I know that is a very modest list. But they say, "Ask and ye shall receive" :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know santa clause had a am account.
He probably does. Otherwise, I am sure he still has time to open as many accounts as he needs :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I'll look forward to Drive, DCP, RPM, Java Lather Soap, Citruvol-XS, IGF-2, Lipotrophin-PM, Carnage, Shred-XS Hardcore, ZMK, Osteobolin-C, Ragnarok, Cordygen5, Post Cycle Support, Activate Extreme, Incarnate, and lots of Banaba Extract.

I know that is a very modest list. But they say, "Ask and ye shall receive" :D
mnn banaba extract too for me. Forgot about that. :lol:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I'll take whatever you can stuff in the stocking!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about you guys, I would rather have a new pc, a car, maybe a home cardio machine.
that too but you cant stuff those in your stocking my friend ;)

Maybe just MAYBE an ipod phone :) If we had a large stuffer of course.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about you guys, I would rather have a new pc, a car, maybe a home cardio machine.
Legitimate. You would need stuffers the size of a garage, though!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
stuffing mine with some Leviathan, Dialene-4, Sesathin, and Napalm.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Stuffing mine with X Factor!!!!! I got 20 bottles on the way :p Some buddies will be happey!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stuffing mine with X Factor!!!!! I got 20 bottles on the way :p Some buddies will be happey!
r u serious? anyways shouldn't you be spending joor monies for honies?? you do need a new g/f.

just sayin...
:woohoo:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok how bout a bluetooth usb adaptor. That would fit in a stocking. Or a 8 gig flash drive, that would be nice. How bout a PSP?. Nothing wrong with that. Who really cares about all these supplements?.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok how bout a bluetooth usb adaptor. That would fit in a stocking. Or a 8 gig flash drive, that would be nice. How bout a PSP?. Nothing wrong with that. Who really cares about all these supplements?.
I do! Some of these things are fad. Supplements are forever :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Fad?. I don't think so. Most supplements are a fad, and there will just be new ones that will be dis-credited in the future.
now now T-bone who said we cant have both. Id like some supplements in my stockings and a brand new ps3 under the tree. :head:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
So... Did he buy out their supply, does he work for them, or were they selling it cheap?
well if that was a "serious" question, then I do think that he got those bottles as pay. Reps get paid in supplements and cash. Depends on the company I guess. 20 bottles of X-Factor is hell of a pay check though if you ask me :lol: but thats just what I think.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well if that was a "serious" question, then I do think that he got those bottles as pay. Reps get paid in supplements and cash. Depends on the company I guess. 20 bottles of X-Factor is hell of a pay check though if you ask me :lol: but thats just what I think.
Well, being a rep would be pretty damn sweet.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really didn't think reps on the message boards got paid. I could see if you actually worked at the company, otherwise its just some random person on a message board.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really didn't think reps on the message boards got paid. I could see if you actually worked at the company, otherwise its just some random person on a message board.
I suppose they do get compensation for repping. Mostly non-cash payments in form of the companies' products.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Well, I had to pay some when I asked for 20 LOL. But most have a monthly compensation...
haha 20 bottles adds up to about 900 bucks. Thats a hell of a pay even if you did have to pay for some.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
lol. It's for my friends so it's all good, I'm a generous guy...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
stuffing mine with some Leviathan, Dialene-4, Sesathin, and Napalm.
Napalm does make an excellent stocking stuffer, what with it's compact bottle and potent spot-reducing abilities.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I give you the same list my three year old gave me. Daddy, I want everything.