Is This Normal?? Rpm/drive Stack

ATrain07

ATrain07

Awards
ok i have been doin the RPM/DRIVE stack for 5 days now.I have been working out as i normally do, on tuesday i did my arms and chest and on wednesday legs and back, and on thursday when i woke up for work i was so sore i couldnt even move. i have never felt like this before, does this stuff help at all for recovery or what? anyone else had this problem?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ok i have been doin the RPM/DRIVE stack for 5 days now.I have been working out as i normally do, on tuesday i did my arms and chest and on wednesday legs and back, and on thursday when i woke up for work i was so sore i couldnt even move. i have never felt like this before, does this stuff help at all for recovery or what? anyone else had this problem?
means your finally becoming a man and hitting the weights hard :thumbsup:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UGH! I can't wait to put my RPM and Drive samples to the test. Hell, I'm buying a couple of bottles in about another month or two. I'm so anxious. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about this stack, especially about how aggressive you get and how it intensifies your workouts.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
drive needs about 2 weeks or so to kick in. Samples dont really do much in my opinion. The RPM you will feel but the Drive not so sure. Drive however is nice to stare at :)

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
lol thats it. is there anything that u would recommend as a post work out for recovery?
Grab some Xtend from nutra. It's a lifesaver when it comes to recovery. Especially when you have crazy insane workouts induced by RPM/DRIVE.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
generally bro when you are on such products you are actually going to be pushing yourself harder than you normally would. so i would look at the soreness as a good endurance/strength growth. Who loves ya? Lactic Acid does!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the assumption that you give your body enough time to recover between workouts, the cause should lie elsewhere.

While it is not clear, how much of Drive/RPM or anything else you are taking, Drive and RPM appear to be preparing your body for quality hypertrophy. You probably noticed increased strength, endurance, and focus, leading you to workout more intensively or longer than normal. Substantial lactic acid release will be inevitable. Still, lactic acid can be your friend, not necessarily foe.

Anyway, Drive should help with recovery. Yet, it may help to expand your supplementation somewhat (assuming you do not have the compounds already). I would add Beta Alanine (between 4g and 6g daily in two divided doses. L-Histidine is optional, but not necessary), Citrulline Malate (about 6g daily in two or three divided doses). Useful products here may include Carnage, Citruvol-XS, and so on. These compounds should further support Drive in boosting recovery and improving your lean-mass-to-total-body-weight ratio.

Lastly, I presume your are currently taking enough BCAAs and Omega-3 fatty acids. While these two should be standard supplementation for any athlete, you might probably need to increase your daily intake of omega-3 fatty acids while on RPM/Drive (due to the icariin-induced "drying out" you might notice in your joints). Some would also recommend a Cissus product (examples are Osteobolin-C, Incarnate, Super Cissus, and so on).

Persevere and you would definitely enjoy your stack!

Vegking

Awards
Why are people taking RPM and Drive together? I mean, isn't Drive the same thing as RPM minus the stims? Am I missing something here?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are people taking RPM and Drive together? I mean, isn't Drive the same thing as RPM minus the stims? Am I missing something here?
Drive is definitely more than RPM minus stims. Apart from the stims, RPM contains Icariin (50%), L-Arginine, Grape Seed Extract, and Naringin.
RPM should give you the intense focus to attack your workouts, dramatically improve your energy levels in a smooth manner, enhance your vascularity and pumps, suppress your estrogen levels while enhancing your testosterone levels, and finally ensure enhanced fat loss.
Drive on the other hand contains Icariin, Forslean (a patented brand of Forskolin), Dodder Seed (20:1 Cuscuta Chinenses), Naringin, and Cordyceps.
With Drive you should experience improved mood, heightened endurance, pronounced improvements in recovery time, significant and noticeable improvements in lean mass growth and preservation (anti-catabolism), noticeable muscle-hardening, pronounced aromatase-inhibition activity, higher testosterone levels, and overall improvement in sexual performance.
Drive, you see, is much more than RPM without methylxanthines/caffeine. Drive and RPM have only Icariin and Naringin in common.
When you combine (stack) RPM and Drive, you should expect (and get) some pretty neat results. That is why people stack them.

Vegking

Awards
Thanks for the informative reply. I just started on Drive. RPM sounds great, but I just do not like the side effects of stims. Don't get me wrong, I love the way stims make me feel (love coffee), it is just that I have read a lot of negative stuff it does to your adrenal glands and body chemistry ect...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
drive was originally designed as a stim-free RPM but it just worked sooo much better than that. It started off as a stim-free version but it worked so well that it became something else. They work in 2 different ways to help muscle growth.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the informative reply. I just started on Drive. RPM sounds great, but I just do not like the side effects of stims. Don't get me wrong, I love the way stims make me feel (love coffee), it is just that I have read a lot of negative stuff it does to your adrenal glands and body chemistry ect...
How is your current stack doing?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
, I love the way stims make me feel (love coffee), it is just that I have read a lot of negative stuff it does to your adrenal glands and body chemistry ect...
can you please be more specific?