Creatine???

SweetLou32937

Awards
Hey guys im gonna be buying a new creatine soon and was wondering which creatine gives the least amount of bloat but still gives solid strength gains?

Please list either bulk/Brand of the creatine u prefer and if it is a bulk please state dose.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys im gonna be buying a new creatine soon and was wondering which creatine gives the least amount of bloat but still gives solid strength gains?

Please list either bulk/Brand of the creatine u prefer and if it is a bulk please state dose.
Neovar worked well for me without the bloat.

If you simply use the search button, you'll be able to find your answer this has been covered before

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Creatines that worked great for without bloat have been Green Mag and SizeOn. I loved Vitragro CGL but looking back I was a tad bloated, good sh*t though real good.

Pretty much anything but Mono will not bloat u, but I think mono bloating people is a bit overexagerated.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hhhhahahahhahahahaha

Creatines that worked great for without bloat have been Green Mag and SizeOn. I loved Vitragro CGL but looking back I was a tad bloated, good sh*t though real good.

Pretty much anything but Mono will not bloat u, but I think mono bloating people is a bit overexagerated.
lol if u would have seen sweetlou after creatine mono u would have retracted that statement lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Storm by Universal worked pretty well for me .. But I also liked Clout a whole lot (MAN) ..

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Bulk CEE is a good deal from NP if you don't mind doing your own, flavoring, if not I think Green Mag. is a great taste and is definetly a quality product, Size-On is another great one. No experience with Clout but definetly has had some good reviews.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Creatine Monohydrate is the absolute worst, IMO. I get gas, feel bloated, and sometimes got the $h!ts. It sucked. But I've never had a problem with CEE and I had great results using it. BSN's NO-Xplode, to be specific.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea sweet lou tried nutraplanet bulk CEE and said it gave a slight bloat!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro I absolutely loved Storm it was sold in alot of health food stores. It contained L-arginine and several different types of creatine.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
CreaForm by Scivation is the sh1t!!!!

Its just bulk mono., but I experienced no bloat with 10g/day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Monohydrate is the classic bloat-creatine. The advanced forms were developed to avoid this.
For advanced creatine products, try NooVar (CEE-based, with banaba extract extract and rhodiola as nutrient partitioner and phosphocreatine-level enhancer), Clout (great blend with Tri-Creatine Orotate, Beta-Alanine, ALCAR, Orotic Acid, and so on), or Ragnarok (potent blend of Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Di-Creatine Malate, Tri-Creatine Orotate, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Arginine-AKG, anti-oxidants, and so on).

For stand-alone advanced creatine forms, Creatine Ethlyl Ester, Creatine Ethly Ester Malate, Tri-Creatine Orotate, Creatine Alpha Ketoglutarate, or generally Creatine bonded with some of the Krebs Cycle Intermediates (Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate, and Alpha Ketoglutarate).

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I like Storm, it is very cost effective @ ~$28 for 80 servings and it tastes good too. I am going to experiment with adding some ingredients such as ALCAR, tyrosine, choline, caffiene, and some extra AAKG and taurine for a cheap preworkout cocktail:head:.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems pretty good to use Torrent, Storm, and Shock Therapy all in conjuction.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
ST is one of my fav prewo drinks and its dirty cheap.