Substitute Alpha Drive XL for JW?

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Ok here's what I'm going to start in January...

Jungle Warfare, Pro-Anabol, Bad Ass Mass and Restore towards the end with some Retain 2.0. Should I substitute Alpha Drive XL for Jungle Warfare since they have the same ingredients? What's yall's opinion on the better product?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure they're not the same thing.. may share a few ingredients but not in the same quanitities. If it was me I'd just go with JW.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Why sub? Buy the whole stack from Nutra It was on sale the last time I looked.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know they aren't exactly the same but both test boosters with similar ingredients... so I was just wondering if someone has had better results with one or the other.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's on sale for 89.99 but restore isn't in the stack anyways and I'm getting it for Christmas so... it's not a big deal about price. :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know they aren't exactly the same but both test boosters with similar ingredients... so I was just wondering if someone has had better results with one or the other.
similar ingredience does not always mean similar results my friend. Certian supplements have the right blend and ammount of ingredience to get the results. For instance someone orders yohimbine and caffeine. Are these products effective for energy and fat burn? sure they are. But with something like leviathan you just cannot say it will do the same exact thing. Yohimbine and caffeine may be in leviathan but the effectiveness with "similar" ingredience just doesnt pull off the same results.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
similar ingredience does not always mean similar results my friend. Certian supplements have the right blend and ammount of ingredience to get the results. For instance someone orders yohimbine and caffeine. Are these products effective for energy and fat burn? sure they are. But with something like leviathan you just cannot say it will do the same exact thing. Yohimbine and caffeine may be in leviathan but the effectiveness with "similar" ingredience just doesnt pull off the same results.
Well said.. :goodpost:

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Very helpful, didn't look at it that way. Thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The nettle/divanil is a large part of the equation IMO. It's not in ADXL, so I would stick with the JW.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
never used alpha drive or heard much about it, iv had great results with JW.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed much of anything from AD, and I've heard others say the same. JW, however is a solid product, as I have ran it twice with good results. Just MHO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Supplements 14
cbr1000rr Nootropics 47
G34RS Nutrition / Health 12
Supplements 84